Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 11:42:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227937 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread  (Read 67893 times)
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #360 on: December 13, 2006, 02:55:45 PM »

guys...bach heard the whole album already...I am sure he knows when its coming out....how can you hang out with Axl all the time and still have no idea when the album is coming out....bottom line is Bach definately has a better idea of when it is coming out than any of us.....
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #361 on: December 13, 2006, 02:56:16 PM »

If it comes out in '07 I simply wont buy it, i'll become a downloading motherfucker  smoking

You're ridiculous. People like you are annoying. "Oh my god, I've waited a hundred years for this album, now if it doesnt come out in 2006 I wont buy it. I cant wait a couple more months, even though I've already waited a hundred, a couple months is just too much to wait." Roll Eyes

You people are so annoying, just shut the fuck up or get the fuck out. Its that simple, you dont like the way the band does things then go find a new band to like.

I have said it all along - since the promised date has come and gone on several occasions over the past 4 years the fans need to return the favor.  Download  it first and then go out and buy a copy used after a week.  Smiley  Only way to go.    ok

FUCK THAT.
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #362 on: December 13, 2006, 02:57:24 PM »

that's fucking cool ! now we know there's a release date.

i suppose soon is now the word.  Wink

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #363 on: December 13, 2006, 02:57:45 PM »

If it comes out in '07 I simply wont buy it, i'll become a downloading motherfucker? smoking

You're ridiculous. People like you are annoying. "Oh my god, I've waited a hundred years for this album, now if it doesnt come out in 2006 I wont buy it. I cant wait a couple more months, even though I've already waited a hundred, a couple months is just too much to wait." Roll Eyes

You people are so annoying, just shut the fuck up or get the fuck out. Its that simple, you dont like the way the band does things then go find a new band to like.

I have said it all along - since the promised date has come and gone on several occasions over the past 4 years the fans need to return the favor. ?Download ?it first and then go out and buy a copy used after a week. ?Smiley ?Only way to go. ? ?ok

what is screwing GNR out of album sales going to prove?? GNR doesnt owe you shit...so stop acting like they do...who are you? really...why are you so important?
yourfinalanswer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #364 on: December 13, 2006, 02:58:49 PM »

If it comes out in '07 I simply wont buy it, i'll become a downloading motherfucker? smoking

I have said it all along - since the promised date has come and gone on several occasions over the past 4 years the fans need to return the favor.? Download? it first and then go out and buy a copy used after a week.? Smiley? Only way to go.? ? ok

FUCK THAT.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and that's how I feel. ?You can mess with people for along time, but after awhile everyone needs to learn a lesson; even GNR. ?It's not like my one album will make that much of a difference but it's my way of saying "right back at ya". ?
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #365 on: December 13, 2006, 03:00:57 PM »

If it comes out in '07 I simply wont buy it, i'll become a downloading motherfucker  smoking

I have said it all along - since the promised date has come and gone on several occasions over the past 4 years the fans need to return the favor.  Download  it first and then go out and buy a copy used after a week.  Smiley  Only way to go.    ok

FUCK THAT.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and that's how I feel.  You can mess with people for along time, but after awhile everyone needs to learn a lesson; even GNR.  It's not like my one album will make that much of a difference but it's my way of saying "right back at ya". 

You sound so childish. Just shut the fuck up. "You broke my toy now I'm gonna break yours"

Get out out here you baby.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #366 on: December 13, 2006, 03:02:51 PM »

You sound so childish. Just shut the fuck up. "You broke my toy now I'm gonna break yours"

wow a caped crusader in our midst

tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #367 on: December 13, 2006, 03:03:44 PM »

Wow, a cockass in our midst.
brock
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #368 on: December 13, 2006, 03:05:05 PM »

"As for Guns N' Roses forthcoming "Chinese Democracy" album the only comment at this time is that there are 2Tuesdays left between now and the end of the year."
yourfinalanswer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #369 on: December 13, 2006, 03:07:55 PM »

Quit being a whiny little bitch. ?If I found out that Managment or the label had caused the delay for, oh let's say, 2 of the past years I might have a change of heart. ?But since that probably isn't gonna happen I am simply following what i feel is fair. ?If Axl and no members of he band ever said it would be released then why would I care? ?But they have. ?On numeros occasions. ?2006 more than ever. ?Don't you ever get tired of being lied to? ?Think about it. ?They don't owe anyone anything agreed - unless they give their word on something - which is called "principle". ?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #370 on: December 13, 2006, 03:08:36 PM »

FUCK THAT.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and that's how I feel.  You can mess with people for along time, but after awhile everyone needs to learn a lesson; even GNR.  It's not like my one album will make that much of a difference but it's my way of saying "right back at ya". 

you aren't owed shit.

no one is owed shit.
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #371 on: December 13, 2006, 03:09:05 PM »

Baz ?hihi Anyway, if he says he knows when it's gonna be out, I believe him. Finally some good news!

we all know when it's gonna be out hihi Roll Eyes

DJ: When is it gonna be the new album? Is it possible that we're gonna have a new record from Guns N' Roses?

Axl: Yes, I've heard. Um, hopefully we will put out a new single umm sometime this spring and then the record gonna be done in June or shortly thereafter.

a part of an Axl interview with Radio Rock And Pop Chile, January 2001
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=39

Come on, don't be so pessimistic. Let's give them a few days/weeks (or months...). If CD still istn't out by, let's say next April or May, we can still bitch and complain all we want... ?ok
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #372 on: December 13, 2006, 03:10:42 PM »

First off, download if you want, who really cares? I shall but mine tho just for the sense of occasion and to read the sleeve notes.

Secondly, if this is true, it is almost certainly still this year. Coz if they have a set date for 07 and havent issued a statement to that effect to calm us down why not? And if they do have a set date for 07 and have chosen not to make a statement, then fuck the big There Was a Times.

On a side note, does axl actually think he is exciting the whole world with this shit or does he just enjoy havin a giggle at a few web geeks, coz were the only ones interested, and many of us are a wee bit iritated.

Beware the Axl Clause!

I would'nt do that if I were you.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #373 on: December 13, 2006, 03:10:53 PM »

Quit being a whiny little bitch. ?If I found out that Managment or the label had caused the delay for, oh let's say, 2 of the past years I might have a change of heart. ?But since that probably isn't gonna happen I am simply following what i feel is fair. ?If Axl and no members of he band ever said it would be released then why would I care? ?But they have. ?On numeros occasions. ?2006 more than ever. ?Don't you ever get tired of being lied to? ?Think about it. ?They don't owe anyone anything agreed - unless they give their word on something - which is called "principle". ?

hey arent you the guy who said that the record is definatley coming out November 28th??? I believe it was the first post you ever made on this board....good call....
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #374 on: December 13, 2006, 03:14:24 PM »

Quit being a whiny little bitch.  If I found out that Managment or the label had caused the delay for, oh let's say, 2 of the past years I might have a change of heart.  But since that probably isn't gonna happen I am simply following what i feel is fair.  If Axl and no members of he band ever said it would be released then why would I care?  But they have.  On numeros occasions.  2006 more than ever.  Don't you ever get tired of being lied to?  Think about it.  They don't owe anyone anything agreed - unless they give their word on something - which is called "principle". 

Quit being a whiny little bitch? Whos the one complaining the album aint out yet? Whos the one who thinks you are owed something? Who is the one who says they've been waiting for long enough?

Heres the answer: YOU.

So why dont you stop your whining.

Oh and by the way, talk about waiting. You've been here for a month, so why dont you take you 46 posts and shove them up your ass. You know nothing about waiting. So jab it fuckhead.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #375 on: December 13, 2006, 03:16:23 PM »

even though i don't belive him this put a huge smile on my face Grin
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #376 on: December 13, 2006, 03:17:29 PM »

Baz ?hihi Anyway, if he says he knows when it's gonna be out, I believe him. Finally some good news!

we all know when it's gonna be out hihi Roll Eyes

DJ: When is it gonna be the new album? Is it possible that we're gonna have a new record from Guns N' Roses?

Axl: Yes, I've heard. Um, hopefully we will put out a new single umm sometime this spring and then the record gonna be done in June or shortly thereafter.

a part of an Axl interview with Radio Rock And Pop Chile, January 2001
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=39

Come on, don't be so pessimistic. Let's give them a few days/weeks (or months...). If CD still istn't out by, let's say next April or May, we can still bitch and complain all we want... ?ok

haha i was only making fun....i just dont think Baz knows peace or if he does know it's jsut another incident like above....i'm not believeing anything else on this subject until i see the geffen press release for the album, i was stupid to fall for it this year

i think that we should buy it not DL personally and JB is right we aren't owed anything but it's be damn nice if they got thier facts straight before making claims peace

as to electricwhateverthefuckthatsays... whatever pal you fight the good fight...or whatever it is you are doing at the rate your goin' you'll get banned by tonight

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #377 on: December 13, 2006, 03:53:14 PM »

I know Seb has a big mouth, but I kind of get the feeling that Axl is asking him to say some of these things - he's become almost like a spokesman for the band. He's interviewed a lot right now, always mentions GNR/Axl very positively - and seems to have a weekly theme (last week it was art), and he and Axl are still buddies. Not saying I necessarily believe he knows the CD release date, but I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think that Axl wants stuff out there without being made personally accountable for every word he utters by the messageboard fanbase.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #378 on: December 13, 2006, 03:57:12 PM »

lol yeah... Sebastian Bach is just the best person of all to believe in.... ok

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #379 on: December 13, 2006, 04:05:32 PM »

Why is the release date such a sworn secret? I mean this basically means "GnR has a definite date for releasing the album, but to increase impatience and frustration, no one will tell you."

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: