Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:11:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227788 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Ideas for a x-mas present for your significant other?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ideas for a x-mas present for your significant other?  (Read 1867 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« on: December 19, 2006, 03:00:39 AM »

Seriously my mind must've gone blank, or maybe all the partying has slowly destroyed the braincells in the gift ideas-section of my brain.

Uh, I could buy her a beer?

Seriously, I think jewerly ain't the most creative way to go.
Sure I could take her out to dinner at some fancypants restaurant where they actually let me smell and  taste and choose the wine. (But when I order wine I just know not to order the cheapest.

And when they let me choose the wine it always makes me slightly amused.

The middle aged men like to enjoy the finer things in life, which is, to them, food and wine and also some titty twister.  hihi My gf wouldn't give me a black eye for that, but it would be weird if I buy her a night at a place like that. Honey, go to the back room.

No wait.. it was the gf I was with BEFORE who was into girls.

And during xmas time you eat a lot anyway, so a restaurant ain't that "hot".

No I guess a spa wouldn't be that bad, even if it is BORING, but if I take pampering packages to get some massage it would make it a little better, then again I won't participate in any foot care or that stuff where they spread some icky creme on my face. And I think I should go also. Right?

"Go to the cosmetologist, I'll be taking a few beers with the boys at the mean time."

No wait! I could gift wrap and old coffee cup of mine!

I can almost *feel* us breaking up after the x-mas!

... shit I'll just get her pot so she's all cool and laid back.

But she's agains't any drugs.

So girls and gents, help me out.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 03:33:03 AM »

Well, maybe I'm old fashion but I've always thought that something romantic would do yes

Like you set up a nice diner with candles and shit, some nice wine - you manage to cook something special - and you spend a nice time the two of you (an open fire would do it too yes)

For the present do something handmade. Like a big huge book you'll fill with anything special for the two of you. Pictures, songs, writings etc. Well you know, something romantic. Make your Xmas special !

And then send me the beers and the pot, I'll find something to do with that yes

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 03:57:37 AM »

But she really don't like wine Cheesy And I always cook to her  ok

Otherwise that romantic thing would be cool, only that on x-mas eve we're at her folks and the day before at my folks. It's kinda a custom and impossible to slide.

The poems and stuff would ruin my macho act  hihi Now a poster with pics of our higlights 2006 would be great since it's something special and I don't go too far an emo with that, if I'd have that many pics of her. I could even put a nice quote to the bottom of the black backgrounded poster (i got one to my friend, the pics are about us partying)

Now a good quote, where id admire her beautiful looks and sexy form.
"Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita - Life is too short to dance with ugly women"
But women always like to think men like the girls brain too  no

She reads books. And also my sciense mags.

hmm..

Maybe I should loan the ?berfancypants and expensive digicam here at work and tkae some erotic pics of her and make some piece of art.

Then again I would give a present to me that way.
I like that.
I shoud remember to erase the photos from the memorycard.
Or then again I shoudn't, my boss could give me a promotion.

No.
I'll walk to an adult's shop and get her something.
But she opens her present in sight of my "was to come in-laws." Since after that her father would first shoot and then beat me with the butt of the shotgun.

NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 04:07:58 AM »

Funny posts there ^

Well, I don't know if you'll find something. But if you don't, write her something as you've got skills for that apparently ok

Maybe you can write her a script, a movie scenario filled with great lines and some intense action sequences hihi

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 04:21:37 AM »

Funny posts there ^

Well, I don't know if you'll find something. But if you don't, write her something as you've got skills for that apparently ok

Maybe you can write her a script, a movie scenario filled with great lines and some intense action sequences hihi

omg, I just pm'd you with a scenario like that Cheesy

Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 08:50:43 AM »

I got my g/f  a 30gb ipod video, bose headphones and a itunes gift card= a lil' over $500.00 and she will make my dinner Tongue

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
mikesc
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 09:12:55 AM »

I got my girlfriend a jewellery-making weekend course for 300€. First I wanted to get her some jewellery but I really didn?t know what to buy and after all she might not like it so I got a ger a voucher for that course so I don?t have to worry about choosing something & she likes craftsmanship so I guess it?s ok.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: