Picture of Stephanie Seymour's son Dylan in Gap AD

<< < (2/5) > >>

Annie:
Quote from: Natasha23 on December 16, 2006, 11:51:02 PM

I'd assume Dylan isn't a gnr fan.? Whatever happened between Stephanie and Axl, Dylan is more than likely going to believe
his mother's side of the story.?

But he does play guitar in a band.

I think that there will come a time when he wants to seek his own answers. I just have a hunch that he will listen to Chinese Democracy without his mother's knowledge. Just like I read certain books under my blanket with a flashlight in high school. Dylan has the rocker look whick makes him look like a GNR fan! ;D

horsey:
amazing they coulda or shoulda been axl's two other kids.shame really it didn't work out for them.

Jessica:
i remember talking to an 11/12 year old boy a few years back, on messenger.
He was from GNR forums.
from residential outside of NY.
He was deeply unhappy, he had brothers, said his mother didn't care about him but only about them.
He also wanted to go to music school. but his mother didn't want him to.

So i told him to go and get guitar lessons first, then eventially find a band and audition for music schools in NY, and if his mother didn't want to pay, i told him to get a job ( waiter, mcdonalds, anything) and get a grant in the meantime.

He reminded me of Dylan.

Annie:
Quote from: Mademoiselle aka Jessica on December 17, 2006, 06:24:22 PM

i remember talking to an 11/12 year old boy a few years back, on messenger.
He was from GNR forums.
from residential outside of NY.
He was deeply unhappy, he had brothers, said his mother didn't care about him but only about them.
He also wanted to go to music school. but his mother didn't want him to.

So i told him to go and get guitar lessons first, then eventially find a band and audition for music schools in NY, and if his mother didn't want to pay, i told him to get a job ( waiter, mcdonalds, anything) and get a grant in the meantime.

He reminded me of Dylan.

Very interesting. That was really good advice that you gave Jessica. I also was reading a BUMBLE and BUMBLE book with a Stephanie Seymour interview where she said that she wouldn't want her daughter to be a model, and that her daughter would have so many more choices than she had. I had a hard time feeling empathy for her since she chose to treat Axl so badly, and that being a supermodel is a choice that few women can choose.

Mandy.:
Wow, Dylan is hot! :drool: :drool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page