Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:03:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Picture of Stephanie Seymour's son Dylan in Gap AD
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Picture of Stephanie Seymour's son Dylan in Gap AD  (Read 11638 times)
Annie
« on: December 16, 2006, 11:06:50 PM »

I was sitting under the dryer at the hair salon today, and I was looking at a copy of VOGUE magazine. I came across a Gap Hoodie Ad with a picture of Stephanie Seymour and her 3 sons! Dylan is an absolutely gorgeous young man. He looks like a rock star, and I dare say a GUNSNROSES fan! My mom even agreed with me. Her other 2 sons look like preppy rich boys. When Chinese Democracy is released, I think Dylan will be listening.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 11:09:25 PM by Annie » Logged
Kaleigh
Headliner

Fucking Off In G

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 11:07:31 PM »

I saw that too - Dylan grew up to be a good-looking kid.  I'll scan it if I can when I get back home.

San Francisco, CA 9/21/06
Universal City, CA 12/17/06
Mountain View, CA 10/20/12
Las Vegas, NV 11/24/12
San Francisco, CA 8/9/2016
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 11:51:02 PM »

I'd assume Dylan isn't a gnr fan.  Whatever happened between Stephanie and Axl, Dylan is more than likely going to believe
his mother's side of the story. 

But he does play guitar in a band.
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 07:36:13 AM »

I saw that too - Dylan grew up to be a good-looking kid.? I'll scan it if I can when I get back home.

that would be great!  beer

shit happens when you party naked
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 08:05:45 AM »

I found this photo from the Gap's corporate site.

http://www.gapinc.com/public/Media/med_image_gapbrand.shtml

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Annie
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 12:46:25 PM »

I'd assume Dylan isn't a gnr fan.? Whatever happened between Stephanie and Axl, Dylan is more than likely going to believe
his mother's side of the story.?

I think that there will come a time when he wants to seek his own answers. I just have a hunch that he will listen to Chinese Democracy without his mother's knowledge. Just like I read certain books under my blanket with a flashlight in high school. Dylan has the rocker look whick makes him look like a GNR fan! Grin
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 02:25:40 PM »

amazing they coulda or shoulda been axl's two other kids.shame really it didn't work out for them.

the one an only horsey !
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 06:24:22 PM »

i remember talking to an 11/12 year old boy a few years back, on messenger.
He was from GNR forums.
from residential outside of NY.
He was deeply unhappy, he had brothers, said his mother didn't care about him but only about them.
He also wanted to go to music school. but his mother didn't want him to.

So i told him to go and get guitar lessons first, then eventially find a band and audition for music schools in NY, and if his mother didn't want to pay, i told him to get a job ( waiter, mcdonalds, anything) and get a grant in the meantime.

He reminded me of Dylan.

Nothing to say
Annie
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 07:18:57 PM »

He was from GNR forums.
He was deeply unhappy, he had brothers, said his mother didn't care about him but only about them.

So i told him to go and get guitar lessons first, then eventially find a band and audition for music schools in NY, and if his mother didn't want to pay, i told him to get a job ( waiter, mcdonalds, anything) and get a grant in the meantime.

He reminded me of Dylan.
Very interesting. That was really good advice that you gave Jessica. I also was reading a BUMBLE and BUMBLE book with a Stephanie Seymour interview where she said that she wouldn't want her daughter to be a model, and that her daughter would have so many more choices than she had. I had a hard time feeling empathy for her since she chose to treat Axl so badly, and that being a supermodel is a choice that few women can choose.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006, 07:24:17 PM »

Wow, Dylan is hot! drool drool
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2006, 01:39:24 PM »

He was from GNR forums.

He reminded me of Dylan.
Very interesting. That was really good advice that you gave Jessica. I also was reading a BUMBLE and BUMBLE book with a Stephanie Seymour interview where she said that she wouldn't want her daughter to be a model, and that her daughter would have so many more choices than she had. I had a hard time feeling empathy for her since she chose to treat Axl so badly, and that being a supermodel is a choice that few women can choose.

I don't know if it was goo advice, but i know he was in pain and reminded me of me at the same age, thinking my mother prefered another kid and felt left behind.
I also know i had to fight to go to drama schoo, i knew i wanted to dance sing and act from an early age and i guess the best way to know if is really what one wants to do is to start somewhere and PERSEVERE.
If that mother of his didn't want to pay for his studies, i told him there were grants, that kids could work their asses off to reach their goals.
I also told him that not everyone gets famous, but that if his technique and skills were good enough, there were always chances to work through out life, on a smaller scale but enough to make one happy.
Ialso asked him if teaching music to others would be of an interest to him if he didnt make it, and he agreed it wasn't that bad to be a teacher if things didn't turn out for the " best".

But i insisted on getting musical basics, musical theory. And working !!!!

Nothing to say
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2006, 02:00:26 PM »

he looks like Axl hihi

EFISH
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2006, 02:02:52 PM »

Isn't he like 9?  nervous
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2006, 02:05:36 PM »

Isn't he like 9?? nervous

he was like 2 or 3 in 1993

so that would make him about 15 or 16 .... i think

EFISH
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2006, 02:20:31 PM »

Isn't he like 9?  nervous

he was like 2 or 3 in 1993

so that would make him about 15 or 16 .... i think
Oh my bad, that picture is SO huge, I had to go to the direct link to see the image. I thought he was the kid on the right. Mandy's statement kinda freaked me out from that.  hihi
I hope he makes his momma listen to Chinese Democracy.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2006, 04:06:51 PM »

Oh my bad, that picture is SO huge, I had to go to the direct link to see the image. I thought he was the kid on the right. Mandy's statement kinda freaked me out from that.? hihi
I hope he makes his momma listen to Chinese Democracy.

haha EFISH thats classic...i know at first i was like damn thats not Dylan then i panned up hihi

i'm sure she'll listen to CD anyway

Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2006, 11:07:18 PM »

I'd assume Dylan isn't a gnr fan.? Whatever happened between Stephanie and Axl, Dylan is more than likely going to believe
his mother's side of the story.?

I think that there will come a time when he wants to seek his own answers. I just have a hunch that he will listen to Chinese Democracy without his mother's knowledge. Just like I read certain books under my blanket with a flashlight in high school. Dylan has the rocker look whick makes him look like a GNR fan! Grin

I agree he probably will listen to it... but (most) sons are very protective about their mothers, despite who was really at fault.
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2006, 11:09:19 PM »

he looks like Axl hihi

His dad is actually a musician named Tommy Andrews.

Annie
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 10:05:47 AM »

he looks like Axl hihi

I thought he looked like Axl too. Is his biological father involved in his life?
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2006, 12:49:19 PM »

he looks like Axl hihi

i allready knew that but not his name.thankz '

the one an only horsey !
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: