Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 09:09:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  DISCUSSION: Chinese Democracy tentative released March 6, 2007
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DISCUSSION: Chinese Democracy tentative released March 6, 2007  (Read 25176 times)
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2006, 12:57:12 PM »

I'm justing waiting for the single.  ok

There are plenty of them out there.

Plently of single EFishlettes out in the sea for you... maybe
Efish doesn't look for the ladies...  hihi
give_it_a_rest
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2006, 01:02:55 PM »

I hope they (Axl) give us a sign when the album is finished, when the finishing touches are ready, and the mastering is done from that moment I will be even more excited then I am right now already.  peace
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2006, 01:03:33 PM »

Take a break and come back in March-like Axl said
That would suck. The next few months are going to be an awesome, exciting times for GNR fans! As the date gets nearer, the media blitz will get bigger, we'll have a single, hopefully some appearances, a music video, then as soon as you know it, the album!? drool

drool ?drool ?drool ?drool ?drool ?drool ?drool ?drool ?drool ? drool i cant wait ?CHINESE DEMOCRACY is coming no more crappy music CHINESE DEMOCRACY will destroy all that is obsolete emo, rap, hip hop, ect. will just be a memory when CHINESE DEMOCRACY comes out. yes

heres to a CHINESE DEMOCRACY in March of 2007 beer

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2006, 01:05:29 PM »

So, I don't know anything about recording. What do engineers have to do with recording? It as said engineers were on hand for the CD's finishing touches, but engineers sound like they'd be in the beginning of recording. That worries me.

But, I believe Axl this time. He said it would be this year, and it wasn't. He wouldn't dare say it'll be around March 6 and not deliver, would he?

well axls not gonna do the recording all by himselff... theyll have engineers there to help him..
OK, well, you didn't quite answer my question. So, he's recording something brand new and needs engineers. Like I asked before, what do engineers do? I thought at this point the only work to still need to be done would be like sequencing, mastering, that kind of stuff. Not recording still.

Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2006, 01:31:55 PM »

I don't understand this attitude... March 6 is less than THREE MONTHS away.  If we are getting proper promotion for the album it will kick in before then and if it's being delayed again we will obviously find out in the next 2-3 weeks or so.  So what the fuck is there not to be excited about?

"I'll believe it when I have it in my hands"... Ok, great, but does that mean you're not going to enjoy the build-up to the actual release because "you don't believe it" yet?
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2006, 01:34:03 PM »

What is wrong with you PEOPLE !!!!! didn't you guys read the letter now there is a reason Axl fired Merck and is no longer manager. ?My mom's runs a gym and if she had a membership special for the new year or in Dec saying THERE ARE ONLY 13 Tues left till the special SHE WOULDN'T GET A SINGLE NEW MEMBERSHIP. ?Its quite obvious why he's not manager didn't they originally start in Florida and then go to Nashville and then back to Florida LOL !!! but they had to move the Nashville show Huh AXL SAID MARCH 6 ALSO SAID IF THERE WHERE ANY DELAYS OR WHEN THEY COMPLETED THE ALBUM AND NEOGATIONS HE WOULD LET US KNOW !!!! this is the best news for me since THE SPAGETTI INCIDENT !!! We should all be excited that we got a letter or else we would still that 400 page thread of when its coming out !! or Best Buy got some copies in the back. ?Be Thankful enjoy Christmas with your families party it up New Years and THEN GET READY CAUSE CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS STARTING SOON !!!!

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
gnrbacik
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2006, 01:37:03 PM »

Axl may have said March 6, but I don't recall seeing a year (2007?) after that.  For all we know maybe he means March 6 2010.
T_Roxie
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2006, 01:39:15 PM »

I thinks its tentative because it might not be that exact date.  But it will be around that time, the point was even made that it will take 8 weeks from when the record is handed over.
cybercurves
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2006, 01:39:48 PM »

So, I don't know anything about recording. What do engineers have to do with recording? It as said engineers were on hand for the CD's finishing touches, but engineers sound like they'd be in the beginning of recording. That worries me.

But, I believe Axl this time. He said it would be this year, and it wasn't. He wouldn't dare say it'll be around March 6 and not deliver, would he?

Engineers are the ones that set up the recording space, such as placing all the mikes in the right places, etc. ?They also monitor the sound board, adjust the dials, settings and run the actual recording device - either tape or hard drvie. ?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 01:42:09 PM by cybercurves » Logged
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2006, 01:40:15 PM »

While a release date is exciting, I think many are almost equally excited by the prospect of getting some real information, as well as a possible single in the near future.  I like that we're not being strung along, and there is the prospect for real progress reports, and various industry cues that will tell us that it is, without a doubt, arriving soon.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
guns_n_motley
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2006, 01:49:04 PM »

whats exciting is that it seems this time the silence is over... axl made it clear in the letter that we will be getting information from now on.. he said well hear when its handed over, well hear when its done... well hear if theres a delay and hell tell us a new date.. he said the first thing theyll tell us in 2007 WILL be the release date..

so there is ALOT to be excited about..
Hujiko
Opening Act

from Madrid

« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2006, 03:20:06 PM »

March 6th 2007 = 80 days remaining

(or 79 for fans in UK!)

I'm tired about this.... UK it is in EUROPE! why don't change that stupid thing of "UK/European" release date for "European release date"??
smugolo
Headliner

"I don't worry about nothin', no..."

« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2006, 03:31:24 PM »

March 6th 2007 = 80 days remaining

(or 79 for fans in UK!)

I'm tired about this.... UK it is in EUROPE! why don't change that stupid thing of "UK/European" release date for "European release date"??

i put 'fans in the UK' rather than 'fans in europe' because I happen to be from the UK, where albums are released on monday.

i don't know what day albums are released in france, germany etc..

GN'R 2006 - Dublin 9th June - Sheffield 18th July - Manchester 23rd July
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2006, 03:37:22 PM »

didn't axl say in his letter that the album will be out 6th march in US and 5th in the rest of the world?
markpeterhughes73
Headliner

Waiting, waiting, waiting some more... Chin Dem?

« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2006, 03:45:11 PM »

didn't axl say in his letter that the album will be out 6th march in US and 5th in the rest of the world?

Yep spot on.
MrBrOwNsToNeR
Rocker

http://www.myspace.com/pellostone

« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2006, 03:58:00 PM »

auto updating .gif

GNFNRAXL
« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2006, 04:14:17 PM »

This is pointless. Lets have a count down to a date that hasnt been confirmed. And then when that date gets here we can start a new one to another date we pull out of our asses

That date wasn't pulled out of "our asses".  That date was mentionned by Axl himself.
Edward Rose
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2006, 04:22:38 PM »

auto updating .gif

Cool gif. I'm gonna add one to my MySpace page  ok
maddog001
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2006, 04:23:05 PM »

I wonder if it is possible to ban the negative people until the album comes out in March?  Axl has finally given a release date and stated that he will keep us updated if the date changes by a couple of weeks. What else will it take to satisfy these people.  I just don't think we need all of the negativity right now.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2006, 04:41:38 PM »

Well at least we have a new word to overuse and haunt us forever, 'tentative' is the new 'soon'. We are going to despise this word by February  hihi

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: