Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 06:09:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227843 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  off topic deletes
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: off topic deletes  (Read 7420 times)
EFISH
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2007, 02:28:43 AM »

The trick is  to go off topic in the categories where the mods don't frequent (he he).Really, some categories  are  moderated more than others. Don't tell the mods, keep this to yourself, it will be like the WW2 underground, the partisans, the freedom fighters. No one will know  except those who should, you know, the resistance to the gestapo, the ones fighting for truth and  justice.  Wink

Oh God, what  have  I done, I have told the enemy how to find us, please  god, forgive  me.

hihi

I notice that this is true sometimes.....some random threads that no mod cares for will have "smiley only posts" and such offenses that people won't be smited for.  Grin
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2007, 02:31:55 AM »

The trick is? to go off topic in the categories where the mods don't frequent (he he).Really, some categories? are? moderated more than others. Don't tell the mods, keep this to yourself, it will be like the WW2 underground, the partisans, the freedom fighters. No one will know? except those who should, you know, the resistance to the gestapo, the ones fighting for truth and? justice.? Wink

Oh God, what? have? I done, I have told the enemy how to find us, please? god, forgive? me.

hihi

I notice that this is true sometimes.....some random threads that no mod cares for will have "smiley only posts" and such offenses that people won't be smited for.? Grin

Great post, I AGREE with your analysis (hope that meets the required  word minimum).  Wink Keep up the insightful and useful comments (you know what I mean--see PM to you now).
SLCPUNK
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2007, 03:28:33 AM »

I just beat them to the punch and delete my post when I'm done with it.

I figure I'm helping the mods out that way.
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2007, 05:01:54 AM »

lol hihi

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2007, 09:37:11 AM »

lol hihi

what kind of a post is that?  rant

it might as well be a smilie only post.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2007, 03:15:00 PM »

You guys are both smart _and_ funny.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2007, 03:26:04 PM »

thanks for stating the obvious! ok

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2007, 09:34:14 PM »

You are indeed wise, my son.  Wink
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2007, 03:19:00 AM »

Cor, still a bit bitter Chris P Cream? How about we all start posting every time we agree something, you know, solely for that reason and with the

" yes"

and all. Get. A. Clue.

mate.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2007, 11:21:45 AM »

Not in the least. Just having fun. Is there a rule against that too?
And I do have a clue--do you want to know what the question is?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2007, 11:44:19 AM »

Nah, 's alright.

Just you mention it oft is all, and I thought that a doctor, or whatever you are (graduate, likewise or whatever), would realise that while there are rules that probably deserve their criticism (instigate debate n' all), that which lead to the thinking behind your negative karma clearly isn't one such example.

I am inclined to ask though, if you are orientated towards anarchic thought?,

and, dare I say, 'state of nature?' in which all is solved and we all say thank ye.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 11:47:08 AM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2007, 01:26:54 PM »

Nah, 's alright.

Just you mention it oft is all, and I thought that a doctor, or whatever you are (graduate, likewise or whatever), would realise that while there are rules that probably deserve their criticism (instigate debate n' all), that which lead to the thinking behind your negative karma clearly isn't one such example.

I am inclined to ask though, if you are orientated towards anarchic thought?,

and, dare I say, 'state of nature?' in which all is solved and we all say thank ye.

I am not bitter at all. I think it is humorous and I try to bring out the humor through my comments. I try to bring a bit of wit and sense of humor to this board, and at times, maybe some sarcasm.  Wink You can only be bitter at something that you care about, and this is all just fun and games, nothing serious (although some people here take it VERY seriously). So I assure you that I get up each morning with a smile  and my face and a pleasant disposition (although some mornings it  depends on how much was imbibed the night  before).

As for anarchy, I seem to recall a certain GNR song that praised anarchy (Get in the Ring), and since this board is dedicated to that band, sure, I subscribe in spirit if not exactly in practice.

So we're all cleared  up, mate?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: