Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:28:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227669 Posts in 43239 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Tackles, balls and Seaman - The footie thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 223 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tackles, balls and Seaman - The footie thread  (Read 397994 times)
Danny Top Hat
« on: October 30, 2002, 07:30:07 AM »

It returns! Cheesy

And on Arsenal's crappy recent form, am I allowed to say I told you so?  Cause I really, really did. Embarrassed

Forcing my girlfriend to watch tonight's match with me cause she has the ITV News channel.  Still unsure why i'm struggling to watch the Champions in the Champions League, but whatever.  We don't seem to like it when are games are shown live anyway, so it's probably for the best.

Nice one Newcastle.  If last season is anything to go by, Juve will not try at all in their last game (I mean sure, they beat us, but that was just cause we sucked even worse than they did), so I don't fancy your chances, but you've done well to get where you are.
GNRR2003
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2002, 05:26:00 PM »

Nice one Newcastle.  If last season is anything to go by, Juve will not try at all in their last game (I mean sure, they beat us, but that was just cause we sucked even worse than they did), so I don't fancy your chances, but you've done well to get where you are.

its all ifs n buts anyway, if we beat Feynoord, we at least stay in europe and at best get into the second phase, so i'll just keep my fingers crossed. i know Juve are not obliged to try, however i think this is totally wrong given the nature of the competition, it is the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, and so even if they dont play their strongest side they should at least try, same goes for other clubs in the competition (not just cos we need Juve to  Tongue)

ps Shearer is a LEGEND, and long may it continue, but why the hell is Bobby insisting on playing Shola alongside him, he is our worst striker, he has played 60 odd games, more than 40 of which are starts, and scored 8 feckin goals, most of which if i remember were against piss poor oppo, ie intertoto i think he got 3  Undecided
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2002, 03:39:24 AM »

It returns! Cheesy

Forcing my girlfriend to watch tonight's match with me cause she has the ITV News channel.

What the fuck??

I hope you're talkin about SSS.  Angry

Danny Top Hat
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2002, 06:20:40 AM »

Umm...oh yes, how silly of me... Roll Eyes

Cunting Arsenal.  Or, moreso, cunting cheating Dortmand fucks!  That was a blatent dive, though i'm sure people are gonna find some way of blaming it all on Seaman, as usual.  Arsenal were shit, but they should have got the draw, but we lost because, unlike them, we didn't resort to cheating.  The fact that the Dortmand coach criticised Arsenal before the match for diving is laughable.

But enough about that, what does everyone think of my thread title?
Scat
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
Headliner

I like my sugar with coffee and cream

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2002, 12:54:03 PM »

yea Im back, its kinda wierd having to re-register etc

How funny we're the only team to win this week. I'm pissed off with Bellamy, what the fucks wrong with him at the mo - always injured.

Arsenal are going through a bad patch a la manchester united. They will beat fulham

And united take the piss fielding a worthy cup team in Europe - what do they expect?
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2002, 02:43:40 PM »

And Nottingham Forest are now unbeaten in 8 league games!!

Come On You Reds!!!

Axlhogg
GNRR2003
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2002, 02:49:22 PM »

yes its annoying about bells, but scat what about shola, he is quite possibly the worst forward to play in a 'top' premiership team this season, and yet bobby sticks by him, i think his old age is setting in. the kid isnt even a premiership player and yet he plays in europe, whats that all about? i've watched him week in week out, yes he's better than he was, but that just shows how really bad he was in the past, its pissing me off and if bells is out for ages, we have Lualua, Dyer, Chopra, Robert and Cort, all ahead of that crock of shit  Cry
Scat
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
Headliner

I like my sugar with coffee and cream

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2002, 03:29:22 PM »

yes amiobi is awful even the egostical lua lua is better than him. He missed so many sitters.

Carl Cort must have been the worse signing ever, even worse than Francis Jeffers for the Arse. I could propably count the no. of games he's played on one hand. Proper shit, whenever we've needed him hes been crippled/

But we're playing good at the mo gnr2003! At least we're getting points on the board
GNRR2003
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2002, 07:18:49 PM »

yeah good to get points, but shola=shit

i'd love to see Chopra get half an hour, he scores for fun in the reserves, it'd be good to see what he can do

as for Cort, it pisses me off to see him injured, cos i think given a run in the team he could do very well, unlike shola............

ps when we get to rotterdam, if shola starts i will  Cry
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2002, 07:20:07 PM »

Carl Cort must have been the worse signing ever, even worse than Francis Jeffers for the Arse.
Let's not go nuts...
GNRR2003
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2002, 07:30:41 PM »

Carl Cort must have been the worse signing ever, even worse than Francis Jeffers for the Arse.
Let's not go nuts...

yeah lets not, cos how much exactly did you lot pay for him  Huh

and i'm sure given the chance CC is a better player, time will tell, just how much time i havent got a feckin clue  Tongue
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2002, 11:45:34 AM »

Mmm...

Who do i support???

Oh yeah Nottingham Forest!

By the way....

There Winning 3:0 against Sheffield UTD.

Lovely

Axlhogg
Gandalf
aka Cindy
Opening Act

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2002, 05:18:38 PM »

Cardiff top of the league.Always good.

Steve Bruce-what a wanker. You were a crap player and you're a crap manager.

Gandalf, wondering what the odds are on Steve Bruce reading this.

Russian linesman bloke from the 1966 World Cup Final, your boys took a hell of a beating!
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2002, 01:39:59 PM »

A win!  Possibly the worst win in the world, 1-0 with an own goal, but whatever.  We're back on track! [yes]
Miz
Dog treats!
Legend

Everything Louder Than Everything Else

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2002, 04:14:27 PM »

Im well happy, a whole point, against that amazing team Charlton.  I think Flo is now our leading scorer with 2, yes you read it right, 2 goals, followed closely by sum people with one goal each.  And everyone prepare to get jealous, we have scored 6 goals this season.  [no]

Steven's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference.  His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked. ~ Izzy Stradlin
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2002, 06:08:31 PM »

Bumping this up the thread for Used Illusions.

So, how about The Scum then?  Still not quite catching up with Arsenal?  Goooood. Wink
Wernie
Desperate Elbowlicker
VIP

I don't know if soon is the word...(FYI, IT'S NOT)

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2002, 10:20:31 AM »

Finally, finally...

Markus Babbel is back and starting tomorrow!! So great that he's back and managed to get well again  Cheesy

And where are those ppl who talked shit 'bout Owen in the beginning of the season...he's on top of the scoring list now...as expected  Grin

So I send this song to the offended...
GNRR2003
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2002, 11:13:12 AM »

Sign on, Sign on, with hope in................................................................................................. ............................................................ and you'll never get a job, sign on sign on....

newcastle 2 - child molesters 0 wha hey, geordies marching up the league bring on arsenal. ps for those of you reading todays papers, shola is shit and no he wasnt man of the match, shola is one of the worst strikers in the prem and shouldnt play for us, now booby thinks he is a legend we'll never get rid  Angry
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2002, 01:46:55 PM »

Im well happy, a whole point, against that amazing team Charlton.  I think Flo is now our leading scorer with 2, yes you read it right, 2 goals, followed closely by sum people with one goal each.  And everyone prepare to get jealous, we have scored 6 goals this season.  [no]

Mmm - David Johnson has scored 10 more than that in all compettions. Cheesy

Marlon Harewood i believe has scored 6. Cheesy

Jack Lester has scored 4 Cheesy

Sunderland do look like there starting to pull things together... Wink

A little unsure about Howard Wilkinson though. [no]

Axlhogg

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2002, 02:08:52 PM »

oh my God you just defied the laws of physics  Shocked

you managed to put the words "Sunderland" and "pull things together" in the same sentance  Shocked

the only way I thought it was possible to do that is by saying Sunderland are not starting to pull things together

amazing  Wink

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 223 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: