Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:19:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Tackles, balls and Seaman - The footie thread
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tackles, balls and Seaman - The footie thread  (Read 398626 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #4380 on: July 26, 2009, 07:42:53 PM »

USA lost to Mexico in that footsie game final.  Cry

I found this statement in the article on today's loss funny/ironic:  "The United States men's national soccer team failed in its quest for a third straight CONCACAF Gold Cup championship after falling to Mexico, 5-0, in the final in front of 79,156 mostly Mexican fans at Giants Stadium on Sunday afternoon."

American fans consoled themselves knowing that in one week (on August 2nd) the NY Giants Hang-Egg Team's training camp begins!!!  Wink

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #4381 on: July 26, 2009, 08:04:20 PM »

Yeah, the place was mostly green.  That was the case at Chicago's Soldier Field the last time these two countries met in the Gold Cup Final.

It hardly matters though, our best players were not even playing.  Mexico pretty much beat our JV team.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #4382 on: July 27, 2009, 03:26:56 PM »

kraaaaaaazy how many fans were welcoming ibra  smoking
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #4383 on: July 28, 2009, 04:53:25 PM »

I'm excited to see Ibra signed with Bar?a. Looking good in that uniform!

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #4384 on: July 29, 2009, 12:05:08 PM »

same here, though i thought it was very surrealistic to see him in the barca uniform, exciting times ahead
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #4385 on: August 11, 2009, 11:20:50 AM »

Evenin' all. As we are, almost, on the eve of another football season i thought i''d set up a fantasy football league. If any of you are interested i'd be delighted if you'd like to join up and its all good for a bit of banter; it makes watching the highlights on a saturday/sunday that much more interesting too.

If you fancy it, you can sign up here, http://fantasy.premierleague.com

League Name - CD.com (i set it up ages ago. Hopefully the name wont put anyone here off)
Password - 369221-87398

Hope to see some of you sign up.

2na
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #4386 on: August 11, 2009, 12:15:35 PM »

Evenin' all. As we are, almost, on the eve of another football season i thought i''d set up a fantasy football league. If any of you are interested i'd be delighted if you'd like to join up and its all good for a bit of banter; it makes watching the highlights on a saturday/sunday that much more interesting too.

If you fancy it, you can sign up here, http://fantasy.premierleague.com

League Name - CD.com (i set it up ages ago. Hopefully the name wont put anyone here off)
Password - 369221-87398

Hope to see some of you sign up.

2na

Dude where the hell have you been?  rofl
2NaFish
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #4387 on: August 11, 2009, 12:21:16 PM »

was internetless, barring university, for a few years. hardly had enough time to mod over at cd.com. i've been lurking here for a while, but everything's been so quiet there's not been much to comment on.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #4388 on: August 19, 2009, 08:45:09 PM »

Really Man U.......you lose to freaking Burnley.  And they outplayed you like no other.  Disgusting!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #4389 on: August 24, 2009, 09:47:53 AM »

impressed by arsenal

could this be the year for tottenham? probably not
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #4390 on: August 25, 2009, 05:00:58 AM »

could this be the year for tottenham? probably not

God I hope so. I've only followed them (and English football) for about four years, but wouldn't mind them doing well this year! I'm so glad we have Defoe back, and I really like the way we're playing. (I say we... I haven't actually contributed a whole lot to their success, but still.. Smiley )

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #4391 on: August 26, 2009, 05:52:20 AM »

im a passionate liverpool fan and im pissed with our start to the new season!!!
We are notoriously slow starters but at least last year we were winning games, this year we're losing lol!
Johnson looks a great addition but we're clearly missing Xabi in the centre although i don't like to talk about that.  He chose to go and he's gone so i won't dwell on it! 
Looks like the next few weeks will be very important for liverpool until Aquilani is fit and ready!

On that note, anybody know much about this chap?  ive seen some footage on you tube and was very impressed but his injury record is not very convincing! 

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
2NaFish
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #4392 on: August 26, 2009, 09:55:34 AM »

aquilani is a good footballer. its kyriagakos that mystifies me. he was awful in the scottish league, he'll be ripped for arse paper in the premier league.
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #4393 on: August 26, 2009, 10:56:23 AM »

aquilani is a good footballer. its kyriagakos that mystifies me. he was awful in the scottish league, he'll be ripped for arse paper in the premier league.

HAHA!  rofl

To be honest, i thought the same thing.  Didnt Rangers release him lol! 
I think Rafa went to the owners and they only offered him 1.5 million for a defender so he was probably limited with who he can sign!
Think id prefer 18 year old Ayala.

If Liverpool don't start defending set play a little better, they're in for a tough league!

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #4394 on: August 31, 2009, 04:37:32 PM »

watching the barca - sporting game on the internet on a stream, but it closes every 30 seconds, so then it takes another 10 seconds before i can see the game again
2NaFish
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #4395 on: September 01, 2009, 10:58:31 AM »

download sopcast, or similar, and then use the codes from myp2p for a selection of good quality links. this season its been tough finding direct links off the web, but sopcast is reliable.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #4396 on: September 01, 2009, 12:04:06 PM »

cool, thanks man! i'll look into that  Smiley
2NaFish
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #4397 on: September 12, 2009, 07:13:56 PM »

adebayor is a disgusting human being. no need.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #4398 on: October 20, 2009, 02:01:53 PM »

Sweden missed the world cup, they didn't deserve it anyway after those lousy games, I'd rather be a little dissappointed now then be more dissappointed if we'd lose and play draws against minor countries in the group stage in the real cup..
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #4399 on: November 21, 2009, 08:24:06 AM »

u know when you're gotta type some sort of code on some sites to show how you're not a bot

just got a code that were fcb9z Tongue made me think of fc barcelona #9 zlatan
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: