Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 07:14:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  GN'R / VR 2007 VMA's
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R / VR 2007 VMA's  (Read 10585 times)
mrbrownstone8797
Rocker

gnr>everything

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2007, 01:59:24 PM »

What would Axl and Weiland say to each other? Or more importantly.... what would Axl tell Ferrer to do to Weiland? nervous
I tend to think Weiland wouldn't confront Axl because he knows he'd get his ass kicked.
Soori
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2007, 02:00:51 PM »

what is slash give out an award? 'AND THE WINNER IS ...................guns n roses'
CVBTank
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2007, 02:06:52 PM »

GNR is better and more important than VR
MTV is not stupid to invite both

Of course they would...its a large venue, and the worst that happens is a HUGE news story.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2007, 02:13:53 PM »

What would Axl and Weiland say to each other?

Nothing.

As soon as Weiland hears that Axl's in the building, he's out of there!  hihi

Matt Sorum has been taking shots at Axl in the press, but I wonder if he actually said those things to Axl's face when he met him in New York last year.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

---

Then last night I went to a club called 6 and 8s.
While getting out of the cab I run into Sean Lennon who was leaving and when inside there was AXL ROSE. Oh my God.
I hadn't seen him in at least 6 years.
I walked over and said Hello.
We shoke hands.
And it was pleasant.
Later that evening I ended up in a loft somewhere in the East Village.
Where Axl was again.
We spoke for quite sometime. And it was nice to clear somethings up.
I told him how great of a frontman he was while I was in the band and no hard feelings from me at all.
It was an all around
Good vibe I think.

After the party ended. Axl gave me a
Ride back to my hotel
In his suburban.

Very different from some of the things said in interviews over the years after he was fired from GN'R.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2007, 02:16:17 PM »

Nothing.

As soon as Weiland hears that Axl's in the building, he's out of there!? hihi

Matt Sorum has been taking shots at Axl in the press, but I wonder if he actually said those things to Axl's face when he met him in New York last year.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

---

While getting out of the cab I run into Sean Lennon who was leaving and when inside there was AXL ROSE. Oh my God.
We shoke hands.
And it was pleasant.
Where Axl was again.
I told him how great of a frontman he was while I was in the band and no hard feelings from me at all.
It was an all around
Good vibe I think.

Ride back to my hotel
In his suburban.

Very different from some of the things said in interviews over the years after he was fired from GN'R.

/jarmo

Has Sorum said anything recently or were they all pre 06?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2007, 02:16:52 PM »

matt is a liar and a hypocrit, he wouldn't say shit to axl's face but to kiss his ass.
remember that story where matt took his dog to the studio and the dog ate axl's food?
axl chased them both out of the studio with a chair. and he'd do it again! smoking

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
droezle
King of comedy
Banned
Rocker

Here today,gone to hell

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2007, 02:21:15 PM »

Axl & Slash will talk about the old days and what their plans are in the near future. They both also will perform a acoustic version of Don't cry.

Where's Axl?
jamesdm
Rocker

Lizard King - The One

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2007, 02:22:13 PM »

Now, before I start this new thread, I would like to start by saying I AM NOT asking any of you whether or not you prefer the previous or current line up. I AM asking this : Assuming that GN'R and VR both drop there albums this year: If both bands (and I'm sure they will be) are present for the 07 VMA's and Axl would happen to run in to Slash/Duff or both say in the Green Room while there: What do you guys think would be the extent of the conversation, if any ??    Shocked

In that situation i think that axl will not show up, easy has that.
IrieRose
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2007, 02:23:19 PM »

Slash: And the Nominees for Best R&B Video are

Akon-Smack That
BEYONCE - Ring The Alarm
CHINGY - U A Freak
Ruben Studdard - Make Ya Feel Beautiful
Snoop Dogg feat R. Kelly & Nas - That's That (Remix)

Slash: And the Winner is ...Guns N' Roses...WTF?

*MTV Executive : All Camaras On Velvet Revoulver and Axl*
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2007, 02:25:12 PM »

Now, before I start this new thread, I would like to start by saying I AM NOT asking any of you whether or not you prefer the previous or current line up. I AM asking this : Assuming that GN'R and VR both drop there albums this year: If both bands (and I'm sure they will be) are present for the 07 VMA's and Axl would happen to run in to Slash/Duff or both say in the Green Room while there: What do you guys think would be the extent of the conversation, if any Huh ? Shocked

In that situation i think that axl will not show up, easy has that.

I completely disagree ... I don't think VR being at the VMA's would stop Axl from showing, consiodering I'm sure that Axl will be the one getting called up again and again and again to receive every rock award possible.    ok

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2007, 02:26:18 PM »

Axl & Slash will talk about the old days and what their plans are in the near future. They both also will perform a acoustic version of Don't cry.

Dare to dream...

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2007, 02:36:45 PM »

The question about the Rock N Roll hall of fame is a great one...considering the Hall invites who goes...Axl, Slash, DUff, STeven, Dizzy, Matt, and Izzy are all locked.....but its a good question about the new guys...I think by 2012 the new band will have established themselves and sold enough records so that they are invited too...it would be crazy if the hall only invited the original line up though....oh man...and they thought Van Halen was going to be complicated....
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2007, 02:39:44 PM »

Sure. The two can talk about how cool it was when Slash showed up at Axl's place at 5 am and broke down, confessing that Axl was right all along and that he was the strong one, and how much Slash hates Scott and Matt. Wink
marty
Rocker

One Vodka For Every Ghost

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2007, 03:26:31 PM »

Sure. The two can talk about how cool it was when Slash showed up at Axl's place at 5 am and broke down, confessing that Axl was right all along and that he was the strong one, and how much Slash hates Scott and Matt. Wink
not all fairytales are true tho  Roll Eyes
wadey
Legend

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2007, 04:42:31 PM »

anyone remember the Axl v Slash celebrity death match.........this time for real  Smiley

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2007, 04:43:12 PM »

And you believe that?!

I dont think Axl would turn up if VR were there. As for the Hall of Fame thing, well why would they be inducted? The last 14 years have put paid to that I reckon.

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2007, 05:25:25 PM »

i think if that happened they would both either get along like old pals or they'd fight nervous

but i hope the out come is good if/when it happens. They can't be mad at eachother forever, can they? I hope to see both go on tour with each other then at the end they all come out, both VR and G'n'R, and they do Paradise City yes smoking headbanger

and scot whats his face jsut looks at them wishing he could fit in with the cool kids peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2007, 07:05:40 PM »

The question is, what happens when one wins over the other in the same category? ok

They'd both be thrilled that real rock n' roll won out over emo?

I've also wondered about the Hall of Fame thing.  If Axl's feeling reclusive at that point, it may resolve itself quite easily.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2007, 07:40:48 PM »

Rock N' Roll HOF.... I predict that Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, Matt and Dizzy all go... play a few songs for old times sake... hardly talk to each other.... and go back to their lives. 

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2007, 08:45:26 PM »

Nothing.

As soon as Weiland hears that Axl's in the building, he's out of there!? hihi

Thursday, April 13, 2006

---

We shoke hands.
And it was pleasant.
Where Axl was again.
It was an all around
Good vibe I think.

Ride back to my hotel
In his suburban.

/jarmo

How is this different than things Axl and Izzy said throughout the years? Izzy did not have good comments about the new GNR, and for years, Axl has said bad things about Izzy-rockstars talk all the time-I think it's unfair to single out Matt Sorum-Axl also said things about Lars Ulrich, including dedicating Double Talking Jive to him years ago, and called James Hetfeild a racist-I'm not attacking Axl, but don't single out Matt as someone who changes his tune

libertad
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: