Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 09:24:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Happy New Guns N' Fuckin' Roses Year
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy New Guns N' Fuckin' Roses Year  (Read 46404 times)
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2007, 07:46:59 PM »

This is no different than a drug dealer who goes to Colombia, picks up 'the goods', takes them back to the dealers in the states, then withholds the dope to re-negotiate 'his cut' because he's 'taking all the risk, and should get all the reward'.

Oh My Fuckin' God!!!! I am the same as a Drug dealer now....

@ Nightfall: If you really Helped filming etc then I wasn't aware of this fact. So in that specific sentence
i was mistaken...but not all the others....especially about your decision to ban me.

@ Jarl: If after All the Discussions you still Ask what is the point or what I want...Oh well...too bad....But i can assure you it is neither about the money nor because i am desperate to come to your tracker....People who are after Money Don't spend their time in fan Forums arguing & discussing....
And People who are desperate to be on your tracker, then don't leave the tracker with their free will...

@ EVERYBODY.

Enjoy the fuckin' films....and if you happen to find yourself in the group of people where the "4 year old" wishes apply....Well who cares, take it as nonsense......The Films are there for FREE to watch....and that is what it matters in the end for you right??.....
Peace.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 10:22:09 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2007, 10:03:36 PM »

This is no different than a drug dealer who goes to Colombia, picks up 'the goods', takes them back to the dealers in the states, then withholds the dope to re-negotiate 'his cut' because he's 'taking all the risk, and should get all the reward'.

Yeah dude forsure.. hihi

Im just keeping tabs on this thread for the "laugh factor".. rofl

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2007, 11:07:29 PM »

People who are after Money Don't spend their time in fan Forums arguing & discussing....

They do when their trying to get money out of the fans..... Roll Eyes
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2007, 09:42:41 AM »

People who are after Money Don't spend their time in fan Forums arguing & discussing....

They do when their trying to get money out of the fans..... Roll Eyes

he's asking for it, not demanding it, if you don't want to give him money then don't, he's filmed a shit load of gigs at personal expense and is sharing them for free.

but some people just expect everything handed to them, they just sit back let every other fucker do the work and then reap the benefits of it, if you're happy to do that then fine. personally i'm more than happy to give him money for what he did, because i'm greatful of it.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
new-gnr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2007, 10:53:30 AM »

SO DID HE STOP THE TORRENT?it says im unconnectable...why are people arguing with this guy? he filmed how many shows? i dont expect him to share everything for free...without guys like him we wouldnt have any shows to watch...gnross,just ignore all the haters and please keep up the good work...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2007, 11:06:10 AM »

SO DID HE STOP THE TORRENT?it says im unconnectable...why are people arguing with this guy? he filmed how many shows? i dont expect him to share everything for free...without guys like him we wouldnt have any shows to watch...gnross,just ignore all the haters and please keep up the good work...

There's no hating from me.

I never even met the guy!

I just disagreeed with the method used when he wanted to sell his bootlegs.

He can ask $1000000 for his DVDs if he wants to, it's his choice. But I don't have to agree that it's right.

I find it somewhat hypocritical that he's here advertising his productions while at the same time saying "you, you, you and you, can't watch it!".

And not because these people sold or stole his work, but because they disagreed with him!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2007, 11:53:11 AM »

There's no hating from me.

I never even met the guy!

I just disagreeed with the method used when he wanted to sell his bootlegs.

He can ask $1000000 for his DVDs if he wants to, it's his choice. But I don't have to agree that it's right.

I find it somewhat hypocritical that he's here advertising his productions while at the same time saying "you, you, you and you, can't watch it!".

And not because these people sold or stole his work, but because they disagreed with him!

/jarmo

It seems a failure to communicate here...

I DON'T FUCKIN HAVE MUCH PROBLEM WITH ONLY JUST PEOPLE DISAGREEING WITH ME BY PROVIDING VALID POINTS & LEAVE OPTION FOR DISCUSSION!!!

If someone just says i don't agree for such valid reasons in a proper manner...then it is something i can MAYBE tolerate

But

- When People Make sarcastic & Judging comments like YOU did "Paid Holidays",
Without being there to? see the situation, without having a clue about me & the filming Processing...
Then This is something i don't fuckin tolerate...

- When People Don't Just disagree with providing discussion points, But Just go and Badmouth Me & Attack me...This is something I don't tolerate.

- When People Ban me because of selling & on the same time want my films as souvenirs & they are involved on promoting & supporting selling directly or indirectly.....This is something I cannot tolerate...

But if you feel that YOU deserve to watch these Films after your reaction towards me....go ahead...they are for free download....Nobody stops you.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 04:05:06 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2007, 12:35:23 PM »

i know gnrosas i bash u before i am sorry. thx for the great stuff.

now people if u have your own opinions like i do it is ok we all understand. i know i am a loud mouth on mp3 garbage , but this gnrosas put out for free to all just d/l and enjoy it. if u wanna give a little your choice if not your choice. just stop the bitching he could be a prick and remove it u know. this shows what kinda guy he really is not to remove the d/l.

again d/l and enjoy all of us

GREAT THANKS GNROSAS

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2007, 04:38:49 PM »

- When People Ban me because of selling & on the same time want my films as souvenirs & they are involved on promoting & supporting selling directly or indirectly.....This is something I cannot tolerate...
I never said i was against giving some financial support to a filmer...but it ends with paying for a ticket and the dvtapes...wanting more is unaccaptable and i will never participate in that, and i know i'm not alone in this.

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2007, 07:01:39 PM »

I never said i was against giving some financial support to a filmer...but it ends with paying for a ticket and the dvtapes...wanting more is unaccaptable and i will never participate in that, and i know i'm not alone in this.

First nobody asked you to participate...The problem is not that you didn't participate...The problem is
that you banned me from a GNR tracker due to Selling...

Paying for Tickets & DV Tapes isn't buying/selling Business?? So why do you Ban me??

Or Wait..

Did you Ban me because of me Wanting to cover the True Filming Expenses & You wanted to
cover only the tickets & Dv tapes??

So Why didn't you cover just that & let the others cover the rest of the expenses??

Do you know better than me what my expenses are??

I Fail to realize how a ticket & a Blank DV Tape can film a concert Grin

Filming Expenses are:

Transportation/Travelling
Tickets
Dv Tapes
Camera Usage Costs
Accomodation (If Needed) (Slept overnight at the floor of Dublin Airport-No Costs!!!)
Maybe?some simple Food

These are the simple expenses that almost everyone (Most people i kn0w) gets covered for in every day life when he deliveres a product...and I can assure you i choosed the cheapest options as I Risked my own money, because it was a self funded voluntary project without sure outcome & no backup....

It is your right to not want to see that....But you have no right in my eyes to Ban Someone
because You Fail to see What are Considered as true Expenses in a real everyday Life.

Someone else Caould have added the following expenses too.

- Personal Risk Compensation as it is something illegal
- Personal Working Fee.

But as i am a Fan I do not see them as expenses & never asked for them....

AND YES NOBODY ASKED ME/HIRED ME TO DO IT

But If you later Want to Enjoy my Ownself funded voluntary product....And you Have No Self Funded Voluntary Product To Trade, Then the minimum you Need To Cover are my true expenses in my eyes...

Unless I choose to Give it for FREE....Which is my own choice & I am not obliged to do ....

Time for my key question now...

WAS MY BANNING VERDICT DECIDED UNDER  A DEMOCRATIC PROCESS??

Because as i know the PCT is not being owned by 1 Person Only....Who Decided?? All the Owners??
As I know not all the owners agree with my Banning..
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 07:40:06 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2007, 02:10:22 AM »

i know what the real expenses are. BUT you are a fan, taping shows isn't a job, so you don't get full coverage for it.

and ofcourse i undrestand that taping a show takes away alot of the experience of being on a conceert, but YOU decided to do so.

YOU said yourself (don't know which forum by now Tongue) you taped the shows to do something back for all the other shows you got. Taking it from that angle i think it's more then nice from other ppl to even concidering paying for some costs you've made.

So the only conclusion i can make out of this is that you never intended to trade these shows but to sell them from the start, sure it's handy to blame it on some ppl to try to make you look better, that's your problem. If you can't handle critisism, then you shouldn't have started the making of dvd's. ppl will always say things you don't like/appreciate, if you can't find a way in yourself to ignore that then you have big problems ahead of you (and not just forum related Tongue)

and about the PCT banning. We have rules (selling, etc) and ppl agreed upon them before becoming a member.
We don't have specific rules about buying.
It may sound hypocritical, but we are not that ignorant to think you can get everything for free, so buying something once in a while will happen.
BUT we made a tracker for the trading/sharing community and SELLERS can't therefor be members of the tracker, most of our members participate into sharing things they've filmed/found/made almost directly and that's the way we like to see it. making room for sellers (even filmers) on our tracker will not happen.

Now in you particular case, you decided not to sell the recordings but share them for free. That's great, but since you already said you didn't want to be back on the tracker..i really don't get why you still go on on this matter....(and why i still reply..will be the last time about the tracker rules subject)

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2007, 05:04:22 AM »

So the only conclusion i can make out of this is that you never intended to trade these shows but to sell them from the start, sure it's handy to blame it on some ppl to try to make you look better, that's your problem.

Wrong My intnetion was to trade with other filmers....But then i realized that very very few people filmed nice quality 06 shows & had something to trade...so next step as i was leaving, it was covering the expenses as lot of people asked & wanted my shows and didn't have something to give me back
And I wanted something back...But i was not willing to compromise my espenses because of some
people were failing to see what  my true expenses were& what weren't.

Then i decided to share the shows for Free for the people who felt to support me for filming and offered me my expenses & also to the new GNR fans...I hated to bury those shows with me.

BUT we made a tracker for the trading/sharing community and SELLERS can't therefor be members of the tracker, most of our members participate into sharing things they've filmed/found/made almost directly and that's the way we like to see it. making room for sellers (even filmers) on our tracker will not happen.

Yes but you use shows that come form Filmers/Sellers and you or members buy them to run yout tracker. Also the majority of shows that were shared on this tracker were Released By Buying/Selling.Also How can you ban a filmer when you use HIS Private Film to make a tracker work.??

I could have respected the Selling rule if the tracker Had nothing to do with Films that were released from selling & Didn't buy shows...Then I would say that is the Free tracker they are talking about.

Now in you particular case, you decided not to sell the recordings but share them for free. That's great, but since you already said you didn't want to be back on the tracker..i really don't get why you still go on on this matter....(and why i still reply..will be the last time about the tracker rules subject)

I care cause i believe it is an unfair decision towards me and because i used & supported that tracker all this years & shared my collection to the fans.
I left the tracker on my free will because of the attitude towards my shows & Me..
If the tracker changes attitude towards the authorers/filmers then i want to have the option to come back.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 05:20:55 AM by GNROSAS » Logged
w.slash
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2007, 11:44:29 AM »

by the way i have a single question for gnrosas, maybe someone has already asked it before but i dont remember having read that somewhere...

so gnrosas you have filmed almost the whole uk tour 2006 & my simple question is why didnt you film the london shows as well... or maybe you did film them ? answer if you want of course; i was just wondering alone.
it's too bad that those 2 are missing, dont you think.
but you are right maybe there wasnt many filmers around
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2007, 12:03:12 PM »

money runs out sometimes....maybe that's why?

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2007, 12:04:37 PM »

by the way i have a single question for gnrosas, maybe someone has already asked it before but i dont remember having read that somewhere...

so gnrosas you have filmed almost the whole uk tour 2006 & my simple question is why didnt you film the london shows as well... or maybe you did film them ? answer if you want of course; i was just wondering alone.
it's too bad that those 2 are missing, dont you think.
but you are right maybe there wasnt many filmers around

Unfortunately Not enough Money on my Bank Acount to be able to film the London Gigs..
Even the ?1000 I spented to Film the 6 UK & Ireland Gigs Was too Much for my finances.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2007, 12:10:15 PM »

- When People Make sarcastic & Judging comments like YOU did "Paid Holidays",
Without being there to  see the situation, without having a clue about me & the filming Processing...
Then This is something i don't fuckin tolerate...

It's called, by several people I might add, sarcasm, humor etc.

But if you feel that YOU deserve to watch these Films after your reaction towards me....go ahead...they are for free download....Nobody stops you.

So you're saying because I dared to disagree and joked about your taping expenses, I don't "deserve" to watch them?

What if I had sold your DVDs on Ebay and made money on your work?

What would the punishment be for that? I bet I wouldn't deserve to watch them then either.

As I said, you sure as hell enjoy using this service (which is provided for free for you) to spread your work, but at the same time you think many of us don't "deserve" to watch your DVDs.

You seem to fail to realize that selling bootlegs is against the rules, but you still didn't end up banned. I guess that's not something you like to think about.

I'm the bad guy because I made fun of you and dared to question the almighty taper (there, some more sarcasm for you). Oops, I guess I deserve to watch them even less now.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2007, 12:45:37 PM »

@ Jarmo

Humour & Sarcasm & Judging comment are totally Different.

That Comment Was not Humour...It was A Judging comment about a situation you were not part off & you were ignorant.... Also if you read the old topic that was deleted You will find similar comments from you about My filming Situation & Process.

So I don't see your words neither as Harmeless Humour Nor as Just a simple positive disagreement with Valid points for? discussion.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 12:47:45 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2007, 01:15:44 PM »

Of course YOU don't see anyone else's view as as valid. Far be it for anyone to disagree with you. We must all kiss you're feet and give you whatever you demand for a few mesely dvd's because, after all, you filmed a few shows...  rofl
ROSE
VIP

Nice boys Dont Play Rock N Roll!!!!!!

« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2007, 02:56:33 PM »

Anybody have the Dublin show from this set. ok
bangit
Rocker

Here Today..been on mygnr for past few years.

« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2007, 03:08:55 PM »

nealy im at 81.7% with dublin.

wheres best to get hold of some dvd9 discs towrite onto? i looked in dixons but they are way too expensive.

any ideas HuhHuh?

Rock in Rio Lisbon 2006, Download Dublin 2006, Sheffield 2006, Helsinki Live festival 2010, Leeds Festival 2010, Manchester 2010! 6 fucking amazing experiences! Where in 2012?Huh?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: