Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:22:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227798 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Yo Flickn (bad trader alert)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Yo Flickn (bad trader alert)  (Read 6320 times)
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« on: February 11, 2007, 03:09:02 PM »

You going to send the other half of the deal or what?  I have been waiting since October for the Metallica 2004-06-29 padova italy 8-cam mix. 

Waiting for a reply!
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 07:21:36 PM »

huh ?
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 07:38:43 PM »

huh ?

Been waiting since October for you to finish your end of the trade.  Seems this is the only way to grab your attention since you haven't responded to emails.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 08:54:52 PM »

huh ?

Been waiting since October for you to finish your end of the trade.  Seems this is the only way to grab your attention since you haven't responded to emails.

I moved and had to change emails since Comcast doesn't recognize transfers , so I guess you are looking for a little attention here or something...Because I could give a shit either way
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 08:58:13 PM »

did you send him the dvd? i think thats the bottom line whether or not you moved??
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 09:41:42 PM »

huh ?

I moved and had to change emails since Comcast doesn't recognize transfers , so I guess you are looking for a little attention here or something...Because I could give a shit either way

Hes looking for the DVD you apparently owe him since October. If posting here is the only way he can get you to respond to him then he has every right to do so. If you were planning on stiffing him on the dvd then it's best the world know what kind of trader yo are...
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 09:55:20 PM »

does it look like I HAVE HAD TIME TO SEND IT TO HIM  ?

been trading since 1989 , never stiffed anybody.Hang tight I will take care of you
z28
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 10:38:43 PM »

obviously you have time to check and post on this forum.  send the guy his stuff.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 10:44:48 PM »

when I am able to , I will

having time to check a forum or reading emails is one thing

finding time to actually send is another
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 12:14:37 AM »

how fkn convenient, ya douche

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 11:01:06 AM »

learn how to fkn spell
floppyfish27
Banned
Rocker

back on top of the world

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 11:57:34 AM »

learn how to fkn spell

Well in the 1 1/2 days you've gone back and forth, hopefully you finished your end of the bargain...

4 months?  that's unexcusable!
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 12:23:58 PM »

huh ?

Been waiting since October for you to finish your end of the trade.? Seems this is the only way to grab your attention since you haven't responded to emails.

I don't need attention from anyone.  I am just looking for you to finish the trade.  That's it. 

If you knew that your email had changed maybe you should have dropped me a line, you know where to find me.  At any rate, just send the DVD's.
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 06:18:26 PM »

This is the bottom line.  If you dont have the time to send, dont set up the trade in the first place.  If by matters completely out of your hands (and yes they do happen) have the decency to contact the guy and explain the situation.  I dont care if you have been trading since the year dot........communication is everything in trading and it is something you havent displayed since October.

jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 06:43:31 PM »

Just to let everyone know this post wasn't for people to come to my defense (although I suppose it is appreciated)but just to get his attention on the matter as I know he comes here often.? Once things have been taken care of this can all go away and we can go on with whatever it is we do.

In the meantime here's the story as seen through my eyes and emails:

The show doesn't even mean that much to me.? He asked about a trade for the Budapest Dual Layer since I assume he couldn't burn DL himself at the time.? So I said sure, took a bit of time and by the time we were ready for the trade he had also wanted the Rosas 2006 Compilation Dual Layer.? I got the first Met show on the 19th of September and I sent both DL DVD's out on the 6th of October.? He said when he recieved my package he would send off the second Met show (the 8 cam).? I waited a few weeks and then on the 29th of October I asked if he had received the DL DVD's he responded on the same day saying that he did get them but neither DVD was a DL DVD.? On the 30th of Oct I lethim know that he must have been mistaken since I sent both shows on Verbatim DVD+R DL DVD's which I still had the hard cases for.? No response.? On the 14th of Nov I asked again if he was going to send the show he replied about personal family matters (that I won't go into as that is not my place nor my way to do things) and used the same line "all i ask is for you to hang with me on this for a few more days man , ill make it right for you I promise"? On the 15th of Nov he asked for my address.? on the 16th of Dec I emailed stating nothing had arrived yet.? On the 9th of Jan I emailed again the same as last time but this time with my address again just in case.? He replied saying that he had asked for my addy on OTGM about 2 weeks prior and "thanxs for getting around to it."? On the 9th of Feb I asked again if he was going to send them as I thought this had gone on long enough.? Then my message here.

Just to give a history!
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 06:49:31 PM »

sorry dude , family probs wee still going on as of febuary 9 th if you sent a email I didnt receive it , and I was in the middle of moving to another city ...kids and all
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 09:38:30 PM »

One time I waited 6 months to receive a show--the guy had the same attitude: "i am busy, I'll do it when I can, did you see my list?" (as if that had any relevance to when the show was sent).

Speaking of which, and sorry to be off topic, but I am still waiting for 10 DVDs from BluesGNR which I sent on 29 November 2006 and he never sent me. Still waiting, dude.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2007, 06:23:25 PM »

One time I waited 6 months to receive a show--the guy had the same attitude: "i am busy, I'll do it when I can, did you see my list?" (as if that had any relevance to when the show was sent).

Speaking of which, and sorry to be off topic, but I am still waiting for 10 DVDs from BluesGNR which I sent on 29 November 2006 and he never sent me. Still waiting, dude.

BluesGNR will send, I've heard from another trader that he's having family problems or something to that effect.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2007, 09:54:18 PM »

Send the man his stuff  rant
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2007, 10:04:15 PM »

BluesGNR will send, I've heard from another trader that he's having family problems or something to that effect.

Still waiting. What we have here is failure to communicate.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: