Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 10:36:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  2 exclusive pictures from Fashion show
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2 exclusive pictures from Fashion show  (Read 27418 times)
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2007, 06:44:32 PM »

Is it just me or do those pics look like screenshots from a video recording??

Jonx
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2007, 06:47:05 PM »

and why the hell Pitman is playin' the bass? I can't imagine this with the old band (the real GUNS N' ROSES)

Fucking hell.

The old band had drummers filling in for Steven on several occasions. Fred Coury and Don Henley. Then he was replaced.

The old band had a bass player named Haggis fill in for Duff when he got married.

The old band replaced Izzy with Gilby and kept going.

No, you can't imagine the old band doing that...  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

there`s an obvious difference... chris is an actual member of guns n`roses, unlike haggis, fred coury and don henley....

which makes me wonder even more, why "snakepipero" can`t imagine this with the old band. it?s like axl playing guitar on dead horse or duff playing drums with matt during the drum solo...... Roll Eyes

how anyone could see a band member filling in for another bandmember as being negative is beyond me....
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 06:49:30 PM by WARose » Logged

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2007, 06:48:20 PM »

Is it just me or do those pics look like screenshots from a video recording??

Jonx

well.....   that`s a little far fetched i think. i hope you`re right anyways  hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2007, 07:17:26 PM »

I am sooo glad Robin gave up the makeup ultra goth look.

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
jc524
Rocker

I should have known you're crazy

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2007, 07:18:46 PM »

page doesn't load for me...

could someone upload to imageshack or something please love

Fucked up and out of place
GNR estranged
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2007, 08:18:15 PM »

wow everybody needs to calm down. it wasnt even a real show, it was 2 songs. im sure if it was a real big show tommy would be there. its really no big deal that he wasnt there. cool pictures. no need to make such a big deal about robin wearing a hat either. looks a little like slash's hat from that angle, again..... no big deal.

thanks for the pics
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2007, 08:42:33 PM »

Pitman looks so hot behind a bass. He stole the show.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2007, 09:22:57 PM »

This would be a pretty cool/rare bootleg to have no?

EFISH
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2007, 09:25:36 PM »

Not so much the audio......but the video would be for sure.  drool
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2007, 09:26:43 PM »

Not so much the audio......but the video would be for sure.  drool

Yeah , video is what I was getting at.

Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2007, 09:45:52 PM »

I agree with AdZ, it's simply a hat and long hair.......some of you people   Roll Eyes.

Oh shit!!! Robin's wearing a hat, what will come next?

he will play with a les paul

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dr. Evil "As you know, the Royal Family of Britain are the wealthiest land owners in the world. Either the royal family pays us an exorbitant amount of money, or we make it seem that Prince Charles has had an affair outside of marriage and therefore would have to divorce!"
Number 2 "Prince Charles did have an affair. He admitted it, and they are now divorced."
 Dr. Evil "Right. Okay people, you have to tell me these things, alright? I've been frozen for thirty years, okay? Throw me a frickin' bone, here. I'm the boss. Need the info."

Sorry, Austin Powers moment  hihi

In short, it already happened   hihi , I'm sure you knew that
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2007, 09:52:27 PM »

Cool pics, thanks.
Just nice to see GNR out and about.
It means they are not going into hibernation again and that the album  will drop, soon or later.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2007, 09:56:40 PM »

and why the hell Pitman is playin' the bass? I can't imagine this with the old band (the real GUNS N' ROSES)

Fucking hell.

The old band had drummers filling in for Steven on several occasions. Fred Coury and Don Henley. Then he was replaced.

The old band had a bass player named Haggis fill in for Duff when he got married.

No, you can't imagine the old band doing that...  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

there`s an obvious difference... chris is an actual member of guns n`roses, unlike haggis, fred coury and don henley....

which makes me wonder even more, why "snakepipero" can`t imagine this with the old band. it?s like axl playing guitar on dead horse or duff playing drums with matt during the drum solo...... Roll Eyes

how anyone could see a band member filling in for another bandmember as being negative is beyond me....

This band is very deep.  It's terrific to see that the guys have each others' backs. 
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2007, 10:38:21 PM »

Fucking hell.

No, you can't imagine the old band doing that...? Roll Eyes

/jarmo

This is a great post. Factual  and to the point. Tell it like it is, Jarmo, way to go!
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2007, 11:25:54 PM »

Great pictures...many thanks!
blackvelvet
Banned
Headliner

sexcrimesex

« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2007, 01:13:52 AM »

Wow its amazing how the guy who runs one of the biggest and well known gnr forums and websites has it in for the old band.? Oh and Krispy Kreme - your an asskisser.

Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups

Myspace Page http://www.myspace.com/babyvicious
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2007, 09:53:07 AM »

Wow its amazing how the guy who runs one of the biggest and well known gnr forums and websites has it in for the old band.? Oh and Krispy Kreme - your an asskisser.

Jarmo doesn't "have it in" for the old band. He's just proving people wrongs with facts about the old band to back up arguments concerning the new band.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Breaking_Reef
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...Gold Coast the next!

« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2007, 09:58:40 AM »

this hole site kisses axl's ass, it's no drama to me, i think everyone knows this by now, other gnr sites is where you will find more honest opinions, many people have different usernames and say one thing here and another on a different site, other sites is where you will find opinions giving what they think is best for gnr, right or wrong, thats what makes forums interesting, different ideas and shit, it's better then fake fuckers. peace out gnr nation!  beer

australia? gnr's next stop! world tour!
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2007, 10:04:55 AM »

this hole site kisses axl's ass, it's no drama to me, i think everyone knows this by now, other gnr sites is where you will find more honest opinions, many people have different usernames and say one thing here and another on a different site, other sites is where you will find opinions giving what they think is best for gnr, right or wrong, thats what makes forums interesting, different ideas and shit, it's better then fake fuckers. peace out gnr nation!? beer

You'll find idiots on both sides of the scale, on any forum. Just the way it is.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2007, 10:53:56 AM »

this hole site kisses axl's ass, it's no drama to me, i think everyone knows this by now, other gnr sites is where you will find more honest opinions, many people have different usernames and say one thing here and another on a different site, other sites is where you will find opinions giving what they think is best for gnr, right or wrong, thats what makes forums interesting, different ideas and shit, it's better then fake fuckers. peace out gnr nation!  beer

Well go back to those other sites and keep whining about us then.

You were banned here once, and you got banned again. Bye! wave

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: