Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 10:04:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Japan Tour Announced!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Japan Tour Announced!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 32548 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2007, 11:11:21 AM »

So you think it's not unfair for the fans of the world not to experience a show with that set for once at least?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2007, 11:11:52 AM »

Hopefully this leg isn't dedicated to us downloading muther f%&%$$ too.....

What you mean?

Think about it.

I see, but why don't you want that to happen?

Jeez, people...I personally do not want another leg of the tour which only? promotes the leaks...there I said.

Don't jeez me if you can't express yourself properly. I thought you were reffering to the idea of more leaks.

I expressed myself exactly as I wanted. Sorry if you can't extrapolate a thought forward....

Don't be sorry, just don't jeez.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2007, 11:13:55 AM »

So you think it's not unfair for the fans of the world not to experience a show with that set for once at least?

double negative, huh?

I am not speaking for those fans, but on behalf of myself, I hope that the material presented on these upcoming legs is material that none of us have heard. I don't believe I am alone in this desire.

To tour on that 2006 setlist after cancellations were made to finish the album would be very sketchy in my mind.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2007, 11:16:13 AM »

double negative, huh?

I am not speaking for those fans, but on behalf of myself, I hope that the material presented on these upcoming legs is material that none of us have heard. I don't believe I am alone in this desire.

To tour on that 2006 setlist after cancellations were made to finish the album would be very sketchy in my mind.

If the album isn't out we won't see many changes. Maybe, just maybe 1 new song.

There's a reason Axls touring 'starved' parts of the world.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2007, 11:21:41 AM »

That is,  they are starved for GNR.

double negative, huh?

Haha, confusing huh?

So, you could have put that as "Hopefully this leg IS dedicated to us downloading muther f%&%$$ too....."
to avoid a confusion.  hihi
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2007, 11:24:21 AM »

That is,? they are starved for GNR.

double negative, huh?

Haha, confusing huh?

So, you could have put that as "Hopefully this leg IS dedicated to us downloading muther f%&%$$ too....."
to avoid a confusion.? hihi

Confusion? Where?

hihi

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2007, 11:24:30 AM »

That is,  they are starved for GNR.

double negative, huh?

Haha, confusing huh?

to avoid a confusion.  hihi

No, I understood what you meant. It is just sloppy writing.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2007, 11:26:49 AM »

double negative, huh?

For Axl and the band's sake, the album needs to be totally completed, turned over to the label, and guaranteed to come out on day xx/xx/2007 by the time the tour starts; whether announced or not. The letter in December bought the band time; now it is time to deliver. More of the same setlist is not going to please many fans hoping for this ordeal to end. But such is life as a GnR fan.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 11:51:44 AM by killingvector » Logged

gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2007, 11:30:13 AM »

what do you think,will gnr play in "tokyo dome"?

I have never seen so many tree
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2007, 11:30:27 AM »

double negative, huh?

For Axl and the band's sake, the album needs to be totally completed, turned over to the album, and guaranteed to come out on day xx/xx/2007 by the time the tour starts; whether announced or not. The letter in December bought the band time; now it is time to deliver. More of the same setlist is not going to please many fans hoping for this ordeal to end. But such is life as a GnR fan.

Yeah, it's about time Axl gets on board too. But considering they probably won't have much problem filling up seats in Africa, South America and Asia I don't really have the greatest feeling.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2007, 11:35:00 AM »

what do you think,will gnr play in "tokyo dome"?

I doubt it. There must be newer venues.

It is just sloppy writing.
So rry. Sad
I knew you got what I said from your reply.
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2007, 12:05:11 PM »

Come on polluxlm, every country has its domestic music scene. English is not spoken in every country. 

I'm just saying there's no reason for gn'r to be 'extra' popular in Japan than any other non-english country.

It's just large population combined with limited concerts.

Japan doesn't really have limited concerts. Between festivals like Fuji Rocks and Summersonic, and solo tours, it actually gets a good deal of them. Plus, Jrock/Jpop bands dominate - the market for Japanese acts is huge. Foreign bands also do good because there is a huge interest in English bands that isn't found in other countries. So yeah there is reason for them to be extra popular.

Arigatou gozaimasu masa-san!
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2007, 12:11:50 PM »

Come on polluxlm, every country has its domestic music scene. English is not spoken in every country.?

I'm just saying there's no reason for gn'r to be 'extra' popular in Japan than any other non-english country.

It's just large population combined with limited concerts.

Japan doesn't really have limited concerts. Between festivals like Fuji Rocks and Summersonic, and solo tours, it actually gets a good deal of them. Plus, Jrock/Jpop bands dominate - the market for Japanese acts is huge. Foreign bands also do good because there is a huge interest in English bands that isn't found in other countries. So yeah there is reason for them to be extra popular.

Arigatou gozaimasu masa-san!

Limited gn'r concerts.

Axl the Red
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2007, 12:46:46 PM »

This is great news, I'm going to live in Japan for a year starting next Wednesday and I've never seen them live.

Kore was chansu da ne.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2007, 01:14:13 PM »

This is awsome news, But like I said before I dont think it will be right without the albums release date announced and without playing more songs off the album...And hopefully rthey do a full tour of these countries..I wish them huge success

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Chief
Legend

« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2007, 01:25:55 PM »

This is very good news indeed. let's hope we have even better news coming up along with the official announcement of japan!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2007, 05:44:36 PM »

sweetness  Cheesy

nice find and welcome beer

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Megaguns
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2007, 06:41:55 PM »

This is great news, Bands usually tour Australia very very close to their japan dates!!!  ok
GNRRRR
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2007, 07:40:49 PM »

GNR please make a pit stop and play in Honolulu before going to Asia!
Donington2007
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2007, 08:45:13 PM »

how quickly everyone forgot what a small percentage of the concert audience that bb visitors are  rofl

the set could stay the same till dec 07 and it wouldn't make a difference to 97% of the people in the crowd who only see the band once a year.  hihi

what was it axl called you guys? can someone refresh my memory?

I cant count how many times i saw the band in 06 and as a real fan i never got sick of the almost-same set.  beer

and most major acts dont play more than a few songs off a new album no matter what phase or stage the release is at. so get over that too.  rant
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 08:54:22 PM by Donington2007 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: