Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:28:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Official AC/DC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official AC/DC Thread  (Read 273542 times)
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #120 on: December 11, 2006, 02:27:07 PM »

whats happening albumwise?

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #121 on: December 11, 2006, 04:56:37 PM »

Last I heard was there still working on it...They want this album to be perfect...Im guessing a late 2007 Release

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
JohnMorrison73
Banned
VIP

CRIME SCENE SLUNK

« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2006, 07:09:41 PM »

actually.. i was disapointed with the family jewels dvd..

i thought it was all live stuff.. but i gues i was wrong

RIFF-RAFF
Headliner

I'm a special drunkard... I drink too much

« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2006, 07:47:57 PM »

How could you be disappointed with family jewels dvd
It contained so much footage of Bon Scott. What more do you want?

"I was annoyed that Bon wasn't given the respect due when he was alive."

Brian Johnson

LESBIANS!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2006, 09:13:37 AM »

AC/DC Won't Strap It On
by Paul Cashmere - December 21 2006

Despite reports doing the internet rounds, AC/DC do not have a new record titled 'Strap It On' coming in 2007, nor are they anywhere near completing the new record.

AC/DC fan sites and forums have been buzzing with the news of the new album title but according to Albert Music boss Fifa Riccobono, the rumours aren't on the money.

"I ran that past Mal (Young) some time ago and he said it was the first he'd heard of it, so I guess the answer no" she tells Undercover News. "Also, there definitely is no release date scheduled as the album hasn't been recorded yet."

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2006, 09:26:31 AM »

damn it, how long do they wanna wait.

html sucks
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2006, 10:25:23 AM »

Im guessing they will jump into the studio right after Christmas and hopefully have it out by the summer?....Or maybe the other way around and record over the summer and do a fall/winter arena tour?

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2006, 10:26:50 AM »

Im guessing they will jump into the studio right after Christmas and hopefully have it out by the summer?....Or maybe the other way around and record over the summer and do a fall/winter arena tour?

im more worried about there age lol!! i wanna see them before they get too old to tour.

html sucks
guns_n_motley
« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2006, 10:38:23 AM »

idk, this cd has become like chinese democracy.. for the past 5 years theyve been saying ya our cds coming along etc.. and still nothing happening hihi
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2006, 11:07:44 AM »

idk, this cd has become like chinese democracy.. for the past 5 years theyve been saying ya our cds coming along etc.. and still nothing happening hihi

Where have they said that?Maybe it has been coming along nicely..But they have never said anyhting about starting the recording..Last I heard the album is written and stuff they just have to record it..But they said they werent gonna do that anytime soon

mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2006, 07:47:22 PM »

ballbreaker has become one of my favorite albums by ac/dc.  altho he repeats a  lot of stuff over and over in the choruses the music still kicks ass.  I love The Furor, Burnin Alive, Hard As a Rock, Whiskey on the rocks
dub05
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2007, 08:17:36 AM »

Hi folks

Just wondering if there is any concrete news on ac/dc wether it be recording new material or any plans on touring anytime soon .

Thanks a mill

Dub 05
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2007, 10:23:20 AM »

Dude hit the search button and look for AC/DC's thread...most big bands ahve thewre own threads.....and no there isnt...Last I heard they were done writing and havent started recording yet...check there thread

GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2007, 03:00:40 PM »

Just pick up any of their old albums  Wink

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2007, 01:45:00 PM »

man i have become addicted to the song Shot of Love on the razors edge, sweet song
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2007, 04:11:47 PM »

i just got high voltage the first album and u have to check the song "rock n roll singer" it's the anthem for getting into a band!

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2007, 05:03:35 PM »

i just got high voltage the first album and u have to check the song "rock n roll singer" it's the anthem for getting into a band!

high voltage is too

html sucks
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #137 on: January 20, 2007, 02:42:00 PM »

little off topic, do u thnk there is a demand for bands who play there blues/hard rock songs, ac/dc, aerosmith will always have an audience, but what about the new generation is there a place for them or is it always gonna be indie, emo and goth rock!

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2007, 04:34:20 PM »

Australia's Sunday Herald Sun reports:

Reclusive AC/DC guitarist Young is spending millions of dollars on a towering mansion in a sleepy Dutch village.

The controversial three-storey home boasts a basement recording studio, his-and-hers bathrooms and a swag of guest rooms.

And there's plenty of space in the vast backyard for Young to hang out his trademark schoolboy uniforms.

The property is the talk of tiny Aalten ? population 12,000. Locals are aghast that the mansion is out of keeping with the modest houses of the rest of the village.

The energetic wildman's connection with the town is long-standing. Ellen, his wife of more than 25 years, is from there and her family runs the local blacksmith business.

Young recently appeared on the Netherland's annual "rich list" for the first time, with Quote 500 estimating his fortune at $125 million.

The Youngs live in a small house diagonally opposite the building site.

Ellen Young, who checks building progress every couple of hours, told the Sunday Herald Sun: "I don't want to talk to you about it. My husband is very private and this is nothing to do with you. We don't go to parties or red carpet events; we don't want attention."

Angry neighbours ? who made a fuss about the house to a local Dutch newspaper ? have agreed to the Youngs' request to keep quiet in future.

But some are still seething.

One, who asked not to be named, questioned why such a private couple would draw such attention to themselves.

"It is a big house in a little town," she said. "It stands out. Look at it. It does not fit.

"Angus does not want to stand out. He is shy and no one really knows him. Why build something like that?"

Nearby resident Albert Linden said: "It's a nice house, but a big house. It's in the middle of other buildings and it's not like those other buildings. Outside the village would be a better spot for something that size."

The sprawling property's impact on the streetscape surprised at least one official.

Politician Jan van Duijvenvoorde said the committee that approved the home hadn't seen the need for debate.

"On the drawings, it didn't look that big," he said.

Building work has so far taken more than two years and it will be another year before the Youngs can move in.

Neighbour Jolanda Assink said Mrs Young had shown her inside the unfinished home.

"It's very large, but nice," Mrs Assink said. "She helped design it. It has a bathroom for her and a bathroom for him. And the kitchen is very big.

"They are good neighbours. I don't see him much, but she is friendly with my children."

Young ? whose band is famous for songs such as "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap", "Highway to Hell", "Jailbreak" and "It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock'n'Roll)" ? is rarely seen in Aalten, which is in the Dutch countryside near the German border and is considered one of Holland's music hubs ? although Young has never attended gigs there.

Young also owns homes in England and Australia.

BumbleFinck
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2007, 08:17:58 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290084156051&rd=1&rd=1
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: