Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:06:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Official AC/DC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official AC/DC Thread  (Read 270375 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #320 on: September 18, 2008, 10:46:43 PM »

Bloody hell, I think they are going to have seats on the floor.

Seats at an AC/DC concert.  What fun.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #321 on: September 18, 2008, 11:09:53 PM »

yeah, we can only purchase 2 tix with passcode and passcode is specific to your concert.  We also won't know where our seats are until we receive in the mail!  That's so scary! WTF?

I'll still post my code after I get my tix at 10am, just in case someone else can use it.

For those about to rock....still so excited!!!!!

you will see what seats you have once you click on how many tickets you want and once you have clicked on search
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #322 on: September 18, 2008, 11:32:53 PM »

yeah, we can only purchase 2 tix with passcode and passcode is specific to your concert.  We also won't know where our seats are until we receive in the mail!  That's so scary! WTF?

I'll still post my code after I get my tix at 10am, just in case someone else can use it.

you will see what seats you have once you click on how many tickets you want and once you have clicked on search

That's not what the site says.  It says we won't know where seats are until you receive in the mail. http://acdc.com/help/faqAnswer.php?faqID=47&catID=8
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #323 on: September 18, 2008, 11:48:20 PM »

That's not what the site says.  It says we won't know where seats are until you receive in the mail. http://acdc.com/help/faqAnswer.php?faqID=47&catID=8

most likely when we click on get tickets from the fan club section we are gonna go though Ticketmaster get our tickets there and if you've order from TM before you know that it tells you what seats you got before you purchase your order.
GNRFAN20
« Reply #324 on: September 19, 2008, 12:40:12 AM »

lucky for those that are going to go
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #325 on: September 19, 2008, 12:50:02 AM »

AC/DC: 'Rock 'N Roll Train' Video Posted Online - Sep. 19, 2008

AC/DC's new video, "Rock 'N Roll Train", can be viewed below. (Note: The clip starts out shaky but gets better around the two-minute mark.) The video was shot on August 15 in London, England and is the first taste of the band's new "Black Ice" album, due in October.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=105109

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
GNRFAN20
« Reply #326 on: September 19, 2008, 12:59:45 AM »

good video Smiley
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #327 on: September 19, 2008, 02:51:21 AM »

lucky for those that are going to go

must suck for JB. no ac/dc show in vegas or metallica show.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #328 on: September 19, 2008, 02:53:29 AM »

Sucks for us that are getting hosed by the band and their policies.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #329 on: September 19, 2008, 03:11:13 AM »

yeah man. this is one membership i am not renewing
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #330 on: September 19, 2008, 10:44:50 AM »

According to radio stations...AC/DC just soldout the Rogers Centre (Skydome) in toronto....this is unheard of....I dont know one band except for the Stones...that can still play at the Skydome...most bands struggle to fill a 20,000 seater at the ACC....but again according to radio stations they just toldout the Rogers Centre which is approx 65,000

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #331 on: September 19, 2008, 11:25:25 AM »

The video sucks.

and WTF are all the dickhead metallica fans commenting below.

What is it with Metallica fans and ripping on every band on earth then saying how Metallica is better. They need to get there heads out of Hetfields ass and listen to other bands.

html sucks
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #332 on: September 19, 2008, 11:50:29 AM »

AC/DC: New Song 'War Machine' Available For Streaming - Sep. 19, 2008

A new AC/DC track entitled "War Machine" is available for streaming on the band's MySpace page. It can also be heard below. The song comes off the Australian hard rock legends' first studio album in eight years, "Black Ice", which will arrive on October 20 and will sold exclusively at Wal-Mart, Sam's Club and ACDC.com in the U.S. All three plan multiple promotional campaigns aimed at the group's millions of fans.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=105137

Bitch Slap Rappin
Rocker

« Reply #333 on: September 19, 2008, 01:32:15 PM »

I 'm glad that AC/DC is going to kick some serious ass. I recently bought For those about to Rock cd remastered. I always liked Ac/dc.  I've seen them with both Bon Scott and Brian. Both were pure high energy rock & roll. I can always rely on these guys to slice the BS of life right in half and get you back on the track. To be honest with you rockers I'd rather go see AC-DC than the Rolling Stones. Back and Black and Highway to Hell are still at the top on my list. The first lp I bought was If you want blood you've got it. That live cd with Bon Scott is so freaking heavy it still rocks today. I still like that track Let there be rock......the way Bon sings it is like he's preaching one for God above.......... ok
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #334 on: September 19, 2008, 02:32:37 PM »

The video sucks.

What is it with Metallica fans and ripping on every band on earth then saying how Metallica is better. They need to get there heads out of Hetfields ass and listen to other bands.

Where do you see that?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #335 on: September 19, 2008, 03:18:37 PM »

The video sucks.

Where do you see that?
check the blabbermouth link above, the one on the music video scroll down and read the various metallica fan comments.

html sucks
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #336 on: September 19, 2008, 08:04:03 PM »

According to radio stations...AC/DC just soldout the Rogers Centre (Skydome) in toronto....this is unheard of....I dont know one band except for the Stones...that can still play at the Skydome...most bands struggle to fill a 20,000 seater at the ACC....but again according to radio stations they just toldout the Rogers Centre which is approx 65,000

AC/DC: Boston, Columbus, Toronto Shows Sold Out In Minutes - Sep. 19, 2008

The following AC/DC shows went on sale this morning (Friday, September 19):

* Nov. 07 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre (sold out within 30 minutes)
* Nov. 09 - Boston, MA - TD Banknorth Garden (sold out in 15 minutes)
* Nov. 21 - Columbus, OH - Schottenstein Center (sold out in 15 minutes)

Tickets for the Wilkes-Barre, Chicago, Indianapolis, Detroit, New York, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, East Rutherford, Minneapolis, Seattle, Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Antonio, Atlanta, and Charlotte concerts go on sale Saturday, September 20. Tickets for the Oakland concert go on sale Sunday, September 21.

Tickets to AC/DC's Black Ice World Tour are available through Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster charge-by-phone, Ticketmaster retail outlets, or at ACDC.com. Specific market on sale dates and times are listed at Ticketmaster.com's AC/DC page.

AC/DC is using Paperless Ticket to help ensure fan club members and fans purchasing designated seats will be able to secure tickets at face value. Seats delivered with Paperless Ticket will not be transferable. These fans will not have to stand in long willcall lines or remember to bring their paper tickets to the show. They simply present venue door staff their credit card, along with a valid photo ID, and they'll get a receipt and be granted immediate access.

Paperless Ticket will be used for up to 3,000 seats each night of the Black Ice World Tour. Paperless Ticket only is available through Ticketmaster.com or through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone.

GNRFAN20
« Reply #337 on: September 20, 2008, 12:52:05 AM »

holy shit they better do a second leg tickets sell out so fast damn
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #338 on: September 20, 2008, 01:49:21 AM »

I saw them in 2001 at Sydney entertainment centre and and the whole show except a very very small vip section was seated. Both Alice Cooper shows i've been to were seated to but that didn't stop me from runnin to the front and banging my head.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #339 on: September 20, 2008, 05:40:39 AM »

I saw them in 2001 at Sydney entertainment centre and and the whole show except a very very small vip section was seated. Both Alice Cooper shows i've been to were seated to but that didn't stop me from runnin to the front and banging my head.

peace

We have little rent-a-cops here in the United States who go on power trips.

What you did sounds fun though.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: