Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 04:07:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  my fucking karma
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: my fucking karma  (Read 19992 times)
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2007, 10:00:12 PM »

i just want to make an encouragement to people, a little piece of advice, when it comes to bringbackadler and the whole pitman clique:

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2007, 10:17:52 PM »

I would like to petition having that last point removed because I was in the reunion section

/bringbackadler

Theres a reunion section? Where?  Cheesy

Link me up with that, and I'm sure someone will give you +10 karma
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2007, 10:29:47 PM »

whole pitman clique:

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!
That's not very nice. Angry

Shame you feel that way. I read your lame post in Chris' birthday thread which was directly a shot against a fan of his instead of a birthday wish. Now to label Mother Goose fans as trolls, well stop being such an ogre. Roll Eyes
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2007, 10:35:12 PM »

whole pitman clique:

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Shame you feel that way. I read your lame post in Chris' birthday thread which was directly a shot against a fan of his instead of a birthday wish. Now to label Mother Goose fans as trolls, well stop being such an ogre. Roll Eyes

i did make a birthday wish for him in the thread, i've also made it clear that i've always defended chris pitman against jokes, i'm just sick of the bullshit all the time.
you like chris, so what? i do too, i wanna hear what he has contributed. guess what, i like the rest of the band too, and i especially like bbf alot
how the fuck would it look if i started this kind of bullshit in every thread:

BBF = GNR!!11

BBF WILL RULE CHINESE DEMOCRACY!!

BBF WILL OUTSHINE EVERYONE ON CD

BBF HAS MORE TALENT IN HIS PINKY THAN THE REST OF THE BAND DOES!!11

people would be sick and tired, and moreover, i would look like a fucking idiot. point made. have a nice day.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2007, 10:41:25 PM »

whole pitman clique:

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

i did make a birthday wish for him in the thread, i've also made it clear that i've always defended chris pitman against jokes, i'm just sick of the bullshit all the time.
you like chris, so what? i do too, i wanna hear what he has contributed. guess what, i like the rest of the band too, and i especially like bbf alot

BBF = GNR!!11

people would be sick and tired, and moreover, i would look like a fucking idiot. point made. have a nice day.

This is infact a valaid point Jackamo. No offence to you, and you know I'm a Chris fan, but I will admit that the overall immensity of comments regarding the Mother Goose being godly and amazing can get a little bit annoying. It also makes people feel like the poster doing it (no, I am not singling you out, or even referring to you) is doing it to be funny, as if they think Pitman and the act of liking him is a joke.  no
wadey
Legend

« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2007, 09:40:31 AM »

I'm gonna go with:

boo fucking hoo.

id expect that from you...........and then you wonder why mods get flack, and tell other people to grow up!!
whats that phrase again?....................lead by example

i hope your getting neg karma for using the ' f ' word.......other members recently have?? or are you 'special'

second thoughts...........dont answer that.........we know the answer
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 09:53:42 AM by wadey9 » Logged

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2007, 11:01:16 AM »

i just want to make an encouragement to people, a little piece of advice, when it comes to bringbackadler and the whole pitman clique:
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

woah that's wierd coming from you

since when i told you something like this (although i said it in a more casual way) you almost ranted about your right to post whatever you wanted and that you should have the right to post your opinions here..? Huh Roll Eyes
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2007, 11:05:35 AM »

We reunion guys deserve that same respect.

You reunion guys should go somewhere else.

You all stated your ideas a loooong time ago, and you're getting boring now.

And, sorry to break your dream but no one will bring Adler back. In case you didn't noticed, he's wasted.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2007, 12:14:18 PM »

id expect that from you...........and then you wonder why mods get flack, and tell other people to grow up!!

No I don't, I perfectly understand why.

i hope your getting neg karma for using the ' f ' word.......other members recently have?  or are you 'special'

Noone has ever received negative karma for saying fuck.

Get real.
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2007, 12:23:17 PM »

I would appreciate an answer on why I was given karma yesterday when I was in a reunion area and the jackass who was arguing w/ me who really was making the comments got away w/out shit !!

I'd like an answer on that one !

It was completely fucking uncalled for !!   rant

/bringbackadler

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2007, 12:43:31 PM »

You've accumulated that extra point over time.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2007, 03:01:30 PM »

You've accumulated that extra point over time.

/jarmo

Over fucking time ?!?

I just got my first karma point fucking last week !!

I wouldn't even bother bitching about it if I was in the "New Era" section talking bout Slash, but I was in the appropriate place, and it was you and Jim Bob who were being negative towards the original lineup. It was Jimbob who was doing the bashing, not me !!

Re-read that thread and tell me exactly fucking how I warranted another karma point. It was only given to me because you disagree w/ my opinions and he's constantly drooling all over everything you say.

I would like this matter re-reviewed and have the last karma point struck from my record.    rant

Sincerely,

/bringbackadler

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2007, 03:12:18 PM »

Someone thinks they're in a democracy  hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2007, 03:13:08 PM »

You also posted another pointless post, where you just agreed with your new best Internet buddy, who got -1 for his insult.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2007, 03:31:42 PM »

Someone thinks they're in a democracy? hihi

ADZ,

You're my favorite moderator, bro ! See what you can do about having my last karma point removed. You know how Jarmo can be.   crying

We should go and check out an Adler's Appetite show together !!

Take care.

/bringbackadler

bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2007, 03:34:16 PM »

You also posted another pointless post, where you just agreed with your new best Internet buddy, who got -1 for his insult.

/jarmo

Who's my new internet buddy, Jimbob ?!?

He already had a -1 karma. If that is in fact what you are claiming ?!?

/bringbackadler

wadey
Legend

« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2007, 03:45:26 PM »

No I don't, I perfectly understand why.

i hope your getting neg karma for using the ' f ' word.......other members recently have?? or are you 'special'

Noone has ever received negative karma for saying fuck.

Get real.
right about here somewhere http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=32648.120

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2007, 03:57:26 PM »

I have no idea what you're talking about, unless it's the 'GFY' which I'm assuming means, Go Fuck Yourself.  Which is an insult, which is breaking the rules.
wadey
Legend

« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2007, 04:05:31 PM »

right...........ok............im bored now............. Smiley

Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2007, 05:03:28 PM »

whole pitman clique:

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

BBF = GNR!!11

This is infact a valaid point Jackamo. No offence to you, and you know I'm a Chris fan, but I will admit that the overall immensity of comments regarding the Mother Goose being godly and amazing can get a little bit annoying. It also makes people feel like the poster doing it (no, I am not singling you out, or even referring to you) is doing it to be funny, as if they think Pitman and the act of liking him is a joke.? no
I'm not doing it to be funny, I can at least back it up. And I don't use capital letters like her example.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: