Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:09:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Gilby's wife
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gilby's wife  (Read 4048 times)
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« on: February 22, 2007, 04:02:00 PM »

So, I'm at a trade show this week, as an exhibitor showing one of the lines that I design for and ran into Daniella Clark, who is Gilby's wife.? She has jean line called Frankie B. (it's their daughters name).? Anyway, I just so happen to be wearing my Frankie B. jeans and saw her in her booth and decided talk to her. Started off by talking about her line and pretending not to know it was her (didn't want her to think I was a stalker), then? I told her I was a huge gnr fan, loved Gilby and went to 8 gnr shows in 2006!? She asked me how the shows were and said that her and Gilby were really curious about them!? I told her how hard they rocked, blah, blah...then she asked me who all was in the band now...when I mentioned Tommy Stinson...she goes, "OMG, I love the replacements!"? She was super-cool and thought it was really funny when I told her that my sister and I had always wanted to double date with Gilby and Axl!? She said Gilby's still touring with SuperNova and that his new c.d. is coming out soon.? She said his c.d. is really awesome and blues-y.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 04:04:10 PM »

nice that sounds like a cool experience beer

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 04:06:25 PM »

Very cool! Grin
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 04:17:36 PM »

I find it hard to believe that Gilby does not know that Tommy Stinson is now with Axl or that he did'nt tell his wife?Huh

If she knew who he was on the spot, you'd think she was a music nut, and you'd think the conversation about the new GNR lineup would've come up at some dinner or something?Huh

Strange
darkmonth
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 08:15:18 PM »

I find it hard to believe that Gilby does not know that Tommy Stinson is now with Axl or that he did'nt tell his wife?Huh

Well, that's life ... and I find it hard to believe that you find it hard to believe.  Not everything Tommy does is known the world over.  Jeez... he's not exactly a mega name rock star dude !
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 10:27:53 PM »

So, I'm at a trade show this week, as an exhibitor showing one of the lines that I design for and ran into Daniella Clark, who is Gilby's wife.  She has jean line called Frankie B. (it's their daughters name).  Anyway, I just so happen to be wearing my Frankie B. jeans and saw her in her booth and decided talk to her. Started off by talking about her line and pretending not to know it was her (didn't want her to think I was a stalker), then  I told her I was a huge gnr fan, loved Gilby and went to 8 gnr shows in 2006!  She asked me how the shows were and said that her and Gilby were really curious about them!  I told her how hard they rocked, blah, blah...then she asked me who all was in the band now...when I mentioned Tommy Stinson...she goes, "OMG, I love the replacements!"  She was super-cool and thought it was really funny when I told her that my sister and I had always wanted to double date with Gilby and Axl!  She said Gilby's still touring with SuperNova and that his new c.d. is coming out soon.  She said his c.d. is really awesome and blues-y.

His new c.d. was released January 30th 2007? 

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=42702.0

Do you mean this c.d.?

« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 11:55:39 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
ChrisPittman
Banned
Rocker

There Was a Time

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 04:45:43 AM »

asides from his greatest hits i wonder if a new cd is coming out soon?

does anyone know if they do any gilby solo material on the supernova setlist

June 6th 06 @ RDS, Dublin, Ireland
July 29th 06 @ Wembley Arena, London, England
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2007, 07:28:19 AM »

They are doing a stones cover, the Verve's Bittersweet Symphony-surprisingly they are not doing any GNR or Motley covers-I know Gilby may have a solo record in the works-he had put it on hold when Supernova came up-as far as the Tommy Stinson line, it's understandable that she might not have known Tommy was in GNR-her husband has been out of the band now for 13 years, her clothing line is huge-I think she has a lot to keep her busy.

libertad
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2007, 09:03:34 AM »

His wife is hot!  peace

sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 06:01:30 PM »

Funky Monkey, not sure if it's that c.d.

Although I think Gilby is really hot, I don't keep up or know that much about his solo stuff...sorry to say.
redx
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 08:02:44 AM »

whats all this got to do with ex gunners?
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 04:10:35 PM »

whats all this got to do with ex gunners?

uhhh, cuz Gilby's an ex-gunner
myrnarh
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2007, 04:51:27 PM »

I love her jeans. They are so comfortable to wear.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: