Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:18:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  sobriety test
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: sobriety test  (Read 8191 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 06:52:01 PM »

i dont drink and drive for one half the time i can't get any booze and i dont have a car Tongue

and if i had both i wouldn't mix them because i would be inexperianced in both handeling one letalone both at the same time.

but shit does happen it sucks that some people have to die that way but hey thats life.

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2007, 07:24:51 PM »

but hey thats life.

Actually, that's death.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2007, 07:25:51 PM »

but shit does happen it sucks that some people have to die that way but hey thats life.

Why?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2007, 08:19:44 PM »

You got a brother or sister? Maybe a younger  sister? Let  her die  at the hands of a drunken driver and then let's see how smug  and  flippant you are.
VIP

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2007, 09:01:01 PM »

Chinese Democracy eventually, you are making a fool out of yourself  Undecided

I pity you.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2007, 09:05:18 PM »

Damn right.
My sister was 27 when she was killed. 27.
Let's see who volunteers to be killed at 27.
"Oh well, that's life."
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 09:19:44 PM by Krispy Kreme » Logged
VIP

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2007, 09:14:50 PM »

Its not fun to joke about.
Its in the same category of stupidityjokes in which the Tsunami and the New Orleans scenarios belong.
Very inappropriate.
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2007, 10:07:44 PM »

I say all drink drivers should have their feet cut off. So they cant drive.
But than they cant drink drive wheelchairs.
Than we cut off their hands too.

Or they end up in jail for a long ass time, and becomes showering pals with some suspect members of the jailcommunity.

agreed. drunk drivers = potential murderers. yeah, i said it. i got zero respect for you and if you ever get behind the wheel, knowing it is putting someone else's life at risk and you kill someone, i hope your conscience haunts you till the day you die. killers. murderers. i don't give a fuck what you used to kill a person, you still put your ego infront of everything else and took someone else's life.
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2007, 10:56:51 PM »

Guys leave Chinese Democracy eventually alone.I agree...drinking and driving is stupid .You should not mix both.It's illegal for a reason.But hes right..shit happens.Its all part of life.People do stupid things some times...leave the guy alone hes just tellin the truth....people do drink n drive people do get killed..its pretty scary/freaky stuff..hes right it happens.

One thing I've always found interesting is how time works.Once one thing is sad and done.It can never be changed.Every single action you ever make can ever be changed.I just typed all this shit...I can never go back in time and not type what I'm typing right now because it's already happened..the time where I did that has already gone by.

Drinking and Driving is a horrible thing..its too bad it happens so much

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2007, 11:09:11 PM »

? ? ?Guys leave Chinese Democracy eventually alone.I agree...drinking and driving is stupid .You should not mix both.It's illegal for a reason.But hes right..shit happens.Its all part of life.People do stupid things some times...leave the guy alone hes just tellin the truth....people do drink n drive people do get killed..its pretty scary/freaky stuff..hes right it happens.

?

So you are defending the person who is making moronic? statements? Do you really want to align youself? in that way?
he  has  a choice as to what to say, and he  is wrong. And  you are  wrong  for defending  him. As is skynyrdgirl. You both don't have any idea what you are talking about, and until you lose a family member  to a  drunk, you have no right to talk.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2007, 11:19:45 PM »

Damn right.
"Oh well, that's life."

Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, 2Pac.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2007, 11:34:14 PM »

? ? ?Guys leave Chinese Democracy eventually alone.I agree...drinking and driving is stupid .You should not mix both.It's illegal for a reason.But hes right..shit happens.Its all part of life.People do stupid things some times...leave the guy alone hes just tellin the truth....people do drink n drive people do get killed..its pretty scary/freaky stuff..hes right it happens.

? ?One thing I've always found interesting is how time works.Once one thing is sad and done.It can never be changed.Every single action you ever make can ever be changed.I just typed all this shit...I can never go back in time and not type what I'm typing right now because it's already happened..the time where I did that has already gone by.

? Drinking and Driving is a horrible thing..its too bad it happens so much

thank you for getting the point i was trying to make THANK YOU ok

Krispy Kreme dude fuck off. seriously. With all the things you've been saying i'm guessing you lost some one to a drunk driver? just a thought/guess? if so sorry you did, i know it sucks but you can't go back through time and fix it no matter what you do or say or how much you wish you could you can't. I almost wish i didn't post my opinion so that i wouldn't be here arguing with you i could be in another thread posting my opinion there and contributing.

the point that i'm trying to get across to you is that people die everyday we can't change it no matter how bad we want to, or in other words shit happens. it sucks that it has to happen but its the cycle of life.

go ahead and try to pick my post apart to make me seem like an idiot Roll Eyes

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2007, 11:35:35 PM »

go ahead and try to pick my post apart to make me seem like an idiot Roll Eyes

we don't need to pick apart your post to make you seem like an idiot.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2007, 11:38:39 PM »

? ?One thing I've always found interesting is how time works.Once one thing is sad and done.It can never be changed.Every single action you ever make can ever be changed.I just typed all this shit...I can never go back in time and not type what I'm typing right now because it's already happened..the time where I did that has already gone by.

? Drinking and Driving is a horrible thing..its too bad it happens so much

thank you for getting the point i was trying to make THANK YOU ok

Krispy Kreme dude fuck off. seriously. With all the things you've been saying i'm guessing you lost some one to a drunk driver? j\

Oh my god, you are even more  stupid than I feared. Ok Einstein, I won't call you names or tell you to fuck off. I will take the high  road and simply say that I hope your younger sister is not killed  by a drunk, and if she is, I will be there to say "that's life."
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2007, 11:39:46 PM »

Damn right.
"Oh well, that's life."

Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, 2Pac.

None of whom was  killed by a drunk driver. Duh.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2007, 11:48:45 PM »

Krispy Kreme dude fuck off. seriously. With all the things you've been saying i'm guessing you lost some one to a drunk driver?

You are 16, no wonder you express  such moronic ideas.
You are  not old enough to experience  the loss  of life, and are still in the age  when you think you are immortal.
Get  real, and DO NOT have the nerve to tell me to fuck off when I lost someone  to a drunk.
Or  else you just  prove that your IQ does not exceed your  age.
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2007, 11:55:08 PM »

being 16 is no excuse for defending killers.
think about what the fuck you are defending.
i would be so angry i would rip your eyes out if you ever defended a group of people that killed someone close to me.
they deserve no sympathy. whatsoever.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2007, 12:00:20 AM »

ok i'm sorry you lost some one you love i truely am.

and no i do not have any brothers or sisters and if i did and they died to a drunk i know i would be sad and that i wouldn't be able to go back through time and get him/her back. Life sucks, it sucks because people we love have to die but thats life.

i didn't post that to piss any one off, i was trying to say what i thought and i'm sorry for doing so cause now i have you that doesn't really like me now, am i right.

once again i'm sorry man that you lost some one close i really am.

to each his own
peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2007, 12:05:55 AM »

being 16 is no excuse for defending killers.
think about what the fuck you are defending.
i would be so angry i would rip your eyes out if you ever defended a group of people that killed someone close to me.
they deserve no sympathy. whatsoever.

i know they deserve no sympathy at all i'm not defending them i'm just saying that people die its life.

and believe me when i say this ever time i hear a Child raper or a cerial killer get let out of jail on a technicality, ohhhh i tell ya that pisses me off to no end i wish they would put all child molesters in jail because any other dude in there will kill them for doing that to a kid.

to be honest i think we should have the death penalty back so that we can erase the scum of this earth.

i hope that makes sence to you all  Embarrassed

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2007, 12:09:10 AM »

it does.

don't worry about it.

i'm sure he appreciates your apology. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print