Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:36:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227810 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  black 17 year old makes his nephews smoke pot
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: black 17 year old makes his nephews smoke pot  (Read 18322 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2007, 03:55:12 PM »

gurl get back on topic and read wtf it's about instead of calling me and JB racists confused
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2007, 03:56:07 PM »

gurl get back on topic and read wtf it's about instead of calling me and JB racists confused

why, should i just ignore the fact that the headline twisted the article to single out a whole race?
anyway, i've made my point.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2007, 04:00:59 PM »

why, should i just ignore the fact that the headline twisted the article to single out a whole race?

you've made your point and you misunderstood JB's title, no harm done honey Kiss

but this really is one of the most disturbing things i've seen no
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2007, 04:03:18 PM »

anyone would would assume that all black people give children marijuana based on the title of my thread, are absolute fucking morons and should go to school and learn to read before they come to a messageboard.   i ain't singling any group out sister.

BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2007, 04:03:48 PM »

you've made your point and you misunderstood JB's title, no harm done honey Kiss

i didn't misunderstand shit.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2007, 04:07:03 PM »

The Black title was worthy. It was factual information.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2007, 04:11:02 PM »

i didn't misunderstand shit.

don't be so god damn naive, face it you're wrong, you're making an ass out of yourself

maybe it was wrong to put black in the title (but as drew says, it's a fact it was a black teen who did it) but that is not what this shit is about,

it's about disturbed sick teens who give drugs to kids so let's talk about that
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2007, 04:14:49 PM »

i disagree 100% and I would bet every penny I have you don't see any major news organizations report it this way either.  The story isn't that the kids in the vid are black, its that they are giving minors pot.

It's not about being politically correct either, you simply don't see news headlines describing race/religion unless its specific to the crime (like a hate crime or something).

I'm not calling anyone a racist, but the connotation of the title of this thread implies to me the message to be conveyed is "only black people would be so f'ed up to do this".  If thats not the case, then just change the name of the thread....

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2007, 04:18:04 PM »

i disagree 100% and I would bet every penny I have you don't see any major news organizations report it this way either.? The story isn't that the kids in the vid are black, its that they are giving minors pot.

It's not about being politically correct either, you simply don't see news headlines describing race/religion unless its specific to the crime (like a hate crime or something).

I'm not calling anyone a racist, but the connotation of the title of this thread implies to me the message to be conveyed is "only black people would be so f'ed up to do this".? If thats not the case, then just change the name of the thread....

it is facts that the one who did it was black, but the guys here on who's noticing that is focusing on the wrong matter, focus on how wrong it is to give kids pot,

who the fuck cares about skin color, this subject is sick the title is not
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2007, 04:18:24 PM »

i applaud hannahat and genesis for being the only ones apart from myself in this thread with a brain.
any thinking person with views that are human will react to that title.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2007, 04:20:11 PM »

i applaud hannahat and genesis for being the only ones apart from myself in this thread with a brain.

i didn't react to that title, does that make me an ape? rofl hihi
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2007, 04:20:59 PM »

yes.
[mango]
Rocker

Chris Pitman = GNR

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2007, 04:22:05 PM »

yes.

rofl hihi

18.9.2010 @ Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria - I was almost there
24.9.2010 @ Arena, Zagreb, Croatia - I was there
17.7.2012 @ Spaladium Arena, Split, Croatia - I was there too
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2007, 04:25:01 PM »

yes.

congratiolations (or however the fuck that is spelled) you've made 300 shit posts on this site ok

"Radicals and Racists
Don't point your finger at me"

Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2007, 04:25:54 PM »

The people who are whining about the title- there's a GN'R song on Lies that you have probably heard. And yet here you are praising the man who wrote those lyrics while crucifying JB for using the word 'black'. Tad hypocritical, don't ya think?

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2007, 04:27:33 PM »

i disagree 100% and I would bet every penny I have you don't see any major news organizations report it this way either.  The story isn't that the kids in the vid are black, its that they are giving minors pot.

I'm not calling anyone a racist, but the connotation of the title of this thread implies to me the message to be conveyed is "only black people would be so f'ed up to do this".  If thats not the case, then just change the name of the thread....

it is facts that the one who did it was black, but the guys here on who's noticing that is focusing on the wrong matter, focus on how wrong it is to give kids pot,

who the fuck cares about skin color, this subject is sick the title is not

nobody is denying that the video isn't sick.  that doesn't mean pointing out in the headline that the kids are black is ok.  two wrongs don't make a right.  is the guy black? yeah.  is it crucial to the story? no.  he could be purple with pink polka dots and it doesn't change the fact that making a 2 year old smoke pot is disgusting.

do you agree?

i'm assuming you do.....so why mention the kid is black then?  just b/c its "a fact"?  Should we also include his height/weight/religion/sexual orientation/income etc....  no you wouldn't.  Why not? b/c its not important to the story.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2007, 04:28:04 PM »

lol @ you people using axl's quotes to defend this shit. sickening.
my point has been made, and cheap jon, that axl quote "racists don't point your finger at me" is pretty much directed at people such as yourself.
it's so typical for racists to take song lyrics to justify their sick views. sad. i've said what i've wanted to say, i'm out.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2007, 04:29:13 PM »

As long as it's factual information why should anyone be worried how someone may react?

Has this world become so scared to offend someone and hurt their feelings that we can't say the person was black if indeed is he black?

It's not as if it's unknown and was just reported, "We think he is black." The information is factual. It's isn't a lie or alleged.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
tbizzle
Banned
Rocker

"I've got a message for youuuuuuuuuuu"

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2007, 04:30:17 PM »

Yea, I don't get why he used "black" in the title either.  There's a perfectly good 6 letter word that really sums it all up for me.  :yeah

la la  la la
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2007, 04:30:32 PM »

lol @ you people using axl's quotes to defend this shit. sickening.
my point has been made, and cheap jon, that axl quote "racists don't point your finger at me" is pretty much directed at people such as yourself.
it's so typical for racists to take song lyrics to justify their sick views. sad. i've said what i've wanted to say, i'm out.

You didn't really defend the fact that your username is implying you're the female version of someone who wants n-words to get out of his way.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: