Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 04:10:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Weiland disses Axl at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weiland disses Axl at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony  (Read 57530 times)
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2007, 04:06:58 AM »

maybe both of you should find a velvet revolver board (and a room possibly) considering neither of you care about, let alone like, GnR 2007.   confused    Im allowed to post here in the VR section if I so choose.  ok   The thread is about Weiland dissing Axl anyways.  Don't expect Scott to get a whole lot of love around here, because thats just not happening.
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2007, 05:27:53 AM »

maybe both of you should find a velvet revolver board (and a room possibly) considering neither of you care about, let alone like, GnR 2007.? ?confused? ? Im allowed to post here in the VR section if I so choose.? ok? ?The thread is about Weiland dissing Axl anyways.? Don't expect Scott to get a whole lot of love around here, because thats just not happening.

[/quote

Funny guy. 'Get a room' How do you do it?!  rofl

We obviously do care about 'GNR 2007' (surprised you have to put 2007 as in your eyes, theres only one GNR), because we choose to follow the debacle that is Chinese Democracy and have done since, hmmm, 1994. Just because we do not praise every cock up and pointless update doesn't mean we are 'haters' or 'anti Axl'. We are just bored of the bullshit and nonsense.

Of course your allowed to post here, but it seems odd that you'll go into a VR room bitching becuase someone was apparently mean to poor little Axl. By this judgement, you have no right to cry to those who do not praise Axl religiously in the GNR section, because they have just as much right to objective discussion as you do.

ok

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2007, 05:29:30 AM »

difference is, this is a GNR board with a VR section.   not a GNR and VR board.  ask the mods.  peace
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2007, 06:09:21 AM »

difference is, this is a GNR board with a VR section.? ?not a GNR and VR board.? ask the mods.? peace

Dont have to ask them anything thanks, I know what this site is.

Still dont see your point though.

peace

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2007, 10:12:00 AM »

i can`t find any insults from VR members towards axl here... neither scott nor matt said anything bad about him or the new band. i never liked those two guys by the way.... (well, scott was a great singer in STP, matt just plainly sucks)

if you want to find truly pathetic behaviour, look for the letter scott once posted on VR`s official site ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2007, 10:23:42 AM »

i can`t find any insults from VR members towards axl here... neither scott nor matt said anything bad about him or the new band.

"A fat, talentless fuck" springs to mind, among other kindergarten insults, when scott threw a fit and went completely off the hinges after Axl's letter. Then of course he had it removed from VR's site within hours, either he or others must have thought it portrayed scott like the pathetic, unprofessional junkie loser that he is.

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Dead Flower
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2007, 11:07:02 AM »

if you want to find truly pathetic behaviour

Look at Axl's attempt to break-up Velvet Revolver through a press statement?

Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #167 on: March 24, 2007, 11:13:15 AM »

i can`t find any insults from VR members towards axl here... neither scott nor matt said anything bad about him or the new band.

"A fat, talentless fuck" springs to mind, among other kindergarten insults,

pathetic, unprofessional junkie loser that he is.

You just answered a kindergarten insult with another kindergarten insult. Well done.

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #168 on: March 24, 2007, 12:49:50 PM »

if you want to find truly pathetic behaviour

Look at Axl's attempt to break-up Velvet Revolver through a press statement?

well...  it wasn?t axl who wrote that, it was his attorney. according to some rumours it wasn`t exactely planned to come out like that. and there were no insults included by the way, just a description of a visit slash has allegedly taken to axl?s house on october 2005. i highly doubt a lawyer would lie about that kind of stuff in a legal document. that complete issue was based on a misunderstanding by the way. you might remember slash and duff suing axl for stealing their royalties...

by the way: there were big differences between certain members of VR after their tour in support of contraband according to slash. i`m quite sure, they got a grip on that in the last minute....... surprise, surprise: even without axl certain people had problems to keep their band going...

now if you take the time to read the response by scott weiland, who wasn`t even directly involved, you`ll get an idea what childish and pathetic behaviour is......   fortunately the other VR members took care of that very quickly ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Dead Flower
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2007, 08:46:31 PM »

I'm not debating whether it's true or not. Only Axl and Slash know what happened for sure.

But, by making it public through a press release, Axl was clearly trying to cause friction between the members of Velvet Revolver. I can't see any other reason for doing it.

Pathetic behaviour from a "frightened little man", imo. ok

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2007, 09:46:15 PM »

I'm not debating whether it's true or not. Only Axl and Slash know what happened for sure.

But, by making it public through a press release, Axl was clearly trying to cause friction between the members of Velvet Revolver. I can't see any other reason for doing it.

Pathetic behaviour from a "frightened little man", imo. ok

you know what pathetic behaviour is Dead Flower?  People who come to GNR boards who don't like GNR and only like VR for the sake of bashing Axl Rose.   Again, I point you back to where you came from.   They love that shit there.   Not so much here.

People who love VR and don't like GN'R are on the wrong fucking board if they come here.
Dead Flower
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #171 on: March 24, 2007, 10:31:28 PM »

I don't understand why you'd have a VR section if you don't want VR fans posting in that section. confused

Oh well, I'll leave it up to the admins of this site. If they ban me, no big deal. peace

I won't reapear under a different alias every couple of weeks like certain other people, Jim Bob. hihi

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2007, 11:08:22 PM »

I don't understand why you'd have a VR section if you don't want VR fans posting in that section. confused

its for the GNR fans who want to talk about VR.   peace

back on topic, only a fraud would make comments such as weilands.
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #173 on: March 25, 2007, 08:46:33 AM »

Whats fradulent about him? The sucesses of STP or all the records VR have sold?  Roll Eyes

Bottom Line IMHO:
Axl is a kickass singer - listen to GNRalbums they speak for themselves - there's no need to bag scott just cos we like axl.
And just cos many on here may prefer Axl to Scott, it doesnt make either of them phoney.

For the record I love VR and GNR!
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #174 on: March 25, 2007, 11:25:48 AM »

And what about those of us who can't stand VR, not because of Axl but because we think they blow?
Are we not allowed to express our opinions?

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #175 on: March 25, 2007, 12:39:49 PM »

And what about those of us who can't stand VR, not because of Axl but because we think they blow?

Sure you are, but we heard your opinion on VR ages ago. You must be bored to keep wanting to repeat it.

DarkVirus
Opening Act

Here Today...Gone To Heaven!

« Reply #176 on: March 26, 2007, 05:00:19 PM »

Sorry but people around here need to stop kissing Axl's ass and this is why I dont post around here so much because people take this think so fucking seriously as if it was "their" fued..why cant people accept the fact that Scott can sing better than Axl..cause thats what its really all about....and thats why Axl doesnt even respond or comment because he is not the Axl Rose of the 1990's...he is the Axl Rose of today who needs a break every 5 songs so he can get his shit together.. Roll Eyes....and for the record I am fans of both GnR and VR...although STP > GnR...but the fact here is that Scott can sing better than Axl and you can call him a Junkie and whatever...but at least Scott was not stupid enough to include racial slurs in his songs...yeah I know
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2007, 08:42:54 PM »

why cant people accept the fact that Scott can sing better than Axl..cause thats what its really all about....

STP > GnR...but the fact here is that Scott can sing better than Axl

Hahahahahaha.

/jarmo

PS Hahahahahahaha. Oh wait, you were serious!  hihi

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #178 on: March 26, 2007, 10:40:12 PM »

Sorry but people around here need to stop kissing Axl's ass and this is why I dont post around here so much because people take this think so fucking seriously as if it was "their" fued..why cant people accept the fact that Scott can sing better than Axl..cause thats what its really all about....and thats why Axl doesnt even respond or comment because he is not the Axl Rose of the 1990's...he is the Axl Rose of today who needs a break every 5 songs so he can get his shit together.. Roll Eyes....and for the record I am fans of both GnR and VR...although STP > GnR...but the fact here is that Scott can sing better than Axl and you can call him a Junkie and whatever...but at least Scott was not stupid enough to include racial slurs in his songs...yeah I know

can i have some of what you're smoking?
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2007, 11:17:02 PM »

Yeah thats fine...if you don't like VR's music then say so if you want to. But why not keep it about the music ? Why do people have to start up with the "scot is a fraud" and that kind of crap. Like even if one doesn't like his music, he has fronted 2 successful bands...so it makes no sence to call him fraudlent.

Like i say...i like old GNR, I like the new gnr lineup, and I like VR.

Perhaps your not one of them, but it feels like many people around here feel that in order to support axl or express their like of robin or whatever - they have to slander scott or slash.....and to me axl and co are good without the need to resort to such pettiness.

So if you hate their music...keep it about the music.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: