Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 11:33:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227788 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOT TRUE: New GNR Album handed in according to Bravewords.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOT TRUE: New GNR Album handed in according to Bravewords.com  (Read 29347 times)
p-man
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2007, 03:39:04 PM »

Jarmo, can you provide any additional information on this rumor?? Are we to assume that since it hasn't been deleted from the board that there might be some truth to it?

And by rumor I mean the one reported on bravewords.com about the album being 'turned in' to Universal.

Your assumption is wrong. We delete posts that are nothing but pure bullshit and lies.

If we don't know, we leave it until we know better.

/jarmo

cool, thanks for the clarification  ok
Edward Rose
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2007, 03:39:13 PM »

I'm having a hard time getting a good fix on this info. Seems like if the first part is true, the second part CAN'T be true.

But what do I[/b] know...
? ? ?

I have feeling that the first part is true, and the person who wrote the news piece decided to be a smart ass and throw a "It'll take 6 more months" joke into it.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 04:08:15 PM by Edward Rose » Logged
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2007, 03:42:46 PM »

I'm having a hard time getting a good fix on this info. Seems like if the first part is true, the second part CAN'T be true.   Huh

? ? ?

I have feeling that the first part is true, and the person who wrote the news piece decided to be a smart ass and throw a "It'll take 6 more months" joke into it.

I agree. The overall tone of their post is negative to begin with. Hence calling it "GN'R's fictional album."

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
gibb
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2007, 03:51:32 PM »

Odd that Mysteron was just viewing this topic but apparently left without posting a response. 
ChrisPittman
Banned
Rocker

There Was a Time

« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2007, 03:53:52 PM »

Odd that Mysteron was just viewing this topic but apparently left without posting a response.?

Im just gonna say right now I dont believe Mysteron is Mereck and I dont believe he leaked that stuff, but I'm just saying that because I think thats what youre thinking

June 6th 06 @ RDS, Dublin, Ireland
July 29th 06 @ Wembley Arena, London, England
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2007, 04:13:47 PM »

I'm having a hard time getting a good fix on this info. Seems like if the first part is true, the second part CAN'T be true.? ?Huh

? ? ?

I agree. The overall tone of their post is negative to begin with. Hence calling it "GN'R's fictional album."

That's what I'm thinking as well.  If the whole thing was a crock, they would have put something in there like "They handed it over, but when the execs heard it they thought it was shit. It's been refused....again. Back to the drawing board!" or some shit like that.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
FujiTV
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2007, 04:19:27 PM »

If the record is completed (assuming this rumor is true), then it's as good as leaked right? They better get this thing out quick if they don't want to lose out on lots of potential money. I really can't see them delaying it for another six months if it is indeed finished, things would surely be reworked and added by the band if they held onto it for that long, and that could lead to even more potential delays. I would guess that the record company would try and get this thing out as soon as possible if it is actually in a completed form. This is all speculation of course, but it seems like common sense.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2007, 04:19:39 PM »

Ya, im not sure what to think about the 2nd part. Why would the cd be delayed to September because Axl doesnt have a manager??
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2007, 04:20:54 PM »

This story isn't true.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
guns_n_motley
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2007, 04:21:53 PM »

thanks for clearing it up. but what part isnt true??

Hopefully the album is handed in part IS true
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2007, 04:22:14 PM »

This story isn't true.

/jarmo

Uhg.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2007, 04:23:08 PM »

This story isn't true.

/jarmo

So the album hasn't been handed over to the record company?
FujiTV
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2007, 04:24:12 PM »

haha, damn. well at least that means there's still the possibility of the album being released sooner than september.
gibb
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2007, 04:31:42 PM »

Odd that Mysteron was just viewing this topic but apparently left without posting a response.?

Im just gonna say right now I dont believe Mysteron is Mereck and I dont believe he leaked that stuff, but I'm just saying that because I think thats what youre thinking

I don't think that Mysteron is Merck or that he leaked anything.  I was simply pointing out that Mysteron often confirms or denies these types of rumors and I found it odd that he did not post anything confirming or denying.  Regardless, it's an irrelevant argument now, as we have Jarmo's post explaining that the story isn't true.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2007, 04:41:10 PM »

This story isn't true.

/jarmo

So the album hasn't been handed over to the record company?

There's no truth to the story posted on that site.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
misterbrownstone
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2007, 04:44:34 PM »

damn.
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2007, 04:47:06 PM »

I'm no longer holding my breath.

Wow.. After 2 posts?? What a trooper

With all due respect 2 posts or 2000 posts. It does not make you any bigger a fan than another person. I have been a fan since the very beginning and have seen the band, old and new play over 20 times but does that make a fan who is 10 years younger but has posted 2000 times on htgth a bigger fan? I think not! Mike

Bad Cover Version
Headliner

I've been around for a long, long year

« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2007, 04:54:45 PM »

There's no truth to the story posted on that site.

/jarmo

Well, good for BW&BK. At least they're trying. Too bad the paragraph states that the 'big wigs' flew to LA a FEW WEEKS AGO to listen to it. I'm sure if the "brass" at that organization cared to hear unmixed material, they could have downloaded the leaked tracks like we did. Er, I mean, like all those inconsiderate thieves did.

An 'A' for effort.

Huh??   I'd be straight with you but games are just so much fun to play.?   Huh??
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2007, 04:58:31 PM »

I don't think that Mysteron is Merck or that he leaked anything.? I was simply pointing out that Mysteron often confirms or denies these types of rumors and I found it odd that he did not post anything confirming or denying.? Regardless, it's an irrelevant argument now, as we have Jarmo's post explaining that the story isn't true.

I saw who the source was and didn't bother replying  hihi

BW have a history of bad info when it comes to GN'R
gibb
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2007, 04:59:21 PM »

Understood.  Thanks for the updates Jarmo and Mysteron.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: