Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:34:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  what the fuck??? izzy??
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: what the fuck??? izzy??  (Read 8008 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 10:31:10 AM »

well he has yellow hands too on that pic, it's just an old bad pic with spots on it that has been scanned to a computer, don't be retarded ok
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 01:00:32 PM »

Izzy is talking about it somewhere in an interview, how he can't stand liquour and his Indian roots, I'm pretty sure he means this one judging from it

And not this one

All this talk about a bad quality pic talking about a small dot between Izzy's eyebrows.. blah Roll Eyes
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 01:48:26 PM »

Urm, I don't get it. How are those two pictures related to Izzy? Or did u just put up two pictures to explain the difference?

Fuck 'Em All.
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 01:57:25 PM »

^ The difference yeah... Izzy meant Indian in the way of the picture above, not below
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 02:14:07 PM »

^ The difference yeah... Izzy meant Indian in the way of the picture above, not below

Gotcha.  Wink

Fuck 'Em All.
guns_n_roses
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 07:28:23 PM »

I didnt mean that dot in the middle of his forhead is a thing of the <a href="http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/search/marriage">marriage</a> etc.. its jsut reminded me of it so im like is izzy really indian? if so native or india indian

And everyone is missing the big picture here... How does anyone including myself even know if izzy is native or indian... So dont go off ont he dot thing. i just wanted to know what that was and my other question was is he indian or native?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 08:43:03 AM by guns_n_roses » Logged

"Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
You know I'd like to hurt you
But my conscience always tells me no"
isa
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2007, 10:01:46 PM »

now we're talking 'bout Izzy, I've never known where did Izzy get this name from?, ok Izzy is for Issabell or Isbell, but what about Stralin? Undecided, we all know that his ral name is Jeff Issabell or Isbell, (again), n his site I read that at home they called Izbo, too
ChrisPittman
Banned
Rocker

There Was a Time

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 08:36:16 AM »

Chicken Byryanni is the shit!

Wrong, it gives you the shits

As for Izzy being a native of India, I dont believe this is the case, as the mark you are refferring to is called a Bindi

Hindus wear a tilak (a red dot) on their foreheads, between the two eyes. This point is said to be the major nerve center in the human body. In ancient times, Hindus used red lead powder (sindhoor) or sandalwood paste to place dots on their foreheads. According to Hindu sages, red lead and sandalwood paste have cooling properties. Therefore, placing a red lead or sandalwood paste dot on the forehead between the eyes cools the nerve center associated with that location.

The sages tell us that, consequently, the mind becomes calm and quiet. The tilak is also a reminder of the wedding vows. The most popular is the red tilak worn by Hindu married women to symbolize their marriage and the wedding vows. The religious significance of tilak has been largely forgotten these days and it is now used more for fashion than for religious reasons.

And its mostly Asian women who were Bindi's, it would be very rare for a man to wear one, so I assume the dot you see on the page is a photoshop error
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 08:38:02 AM by ChrisPittman » Logged

June 6th 06 @ RDS, Dublin, Ireland
July 29th 06 @ Wembley Arena, London, England
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: