Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:10:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227806 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 81093 times)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #460 on: January 05, 2015, 05:47:05 PM »

A GN'R/Van Halen co-headliner tour with the 2002 or 2006 line-up from GN'R

Idem

peace

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #461 on: January 07, 2015, 07:50:21 AM »

Had more of a nightmare about a show at one of the Techno-bars in Japan. Very odd, poppyseed dressing before sleeping is never a good idea  Cool

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #462 on: January 14, 2016, 04:42:35 AM »

Lately it's been difficult in a temporary accommodation and waiting for the new job to start. Life has been just waiting and not much money. However, I've got by just about fine without too much stress or trouble sleeping. Last night all that changed with only one more night there and then moving into a proper apartment.

I woke up at 5am realising a body had been found and while not confirmed by the authorities the search team that I was part of was certain it was Axl Rose. He had been out of hiatus but missing since and that's why the search.

Angry Angry
gunslipk
Opening Act

« Reply #463 on: January 14, 2016, 09:41:19 AM »

CD 2 and a new album with the reunited line-up.
axlvai
Rocker

« Reply #464 on: January 14, 2016, 09:51:17 AM »

I have a lot of dreams...

One of them is an Axl Rose doing this with his old pals!. Thats is one dream come true.

Next, i want to see that magic again together. Axl n Slash are a perfect combination of 2 big rockstars, they complement to eachother. They compete "in a good way" on the stage. They absorb and give energy to the other.

Welcome to the Rasp. I think its coming again.

And the best guitar solos too. Look Saratoga 1991...

axlvai
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #465 on: January 14, 2016, 10:19:08 AM »

I dreamt that Finck was the third guitarist together with Slash n Fortus a couple of nights ago...

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #466 on: January 14, 2016, 09:33:26 PM »

I had one not too long ago, Don't remember much about it though   Grin

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #467 on: January 14, 2016, 10:01:50 PM »

i dream all the time of when we don't have to have endless speculation threads and can actually make fact based threads like talking about actual concerts, albums things actually going on with the band and its members.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #468 on: May 24, 2016, 09:45:06 AM »

I dreamt I was in the studio with slash and he was showing us a few guitar parts with no vocals, and I told him I could work on the lyrics and vocals  rofl hihi
He didnt say anything.  nervous

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #469 on: May 24, 2016, 11:29:10 AM »

This dream was over 25 years ago

I was in a pub and I was sitting at a table with two friends from senior school, one from junior school and Slash with his top hat on. Another friend, Carl, was stading at the other end of the pub flicking through a jukebox. We were chatting for a while, it felt homely. I turned to look at Carl for a second, flicked my glance back to the table and everyone had gone, except Slash whose face had disappeared to be replaced by a black nothingness. In shock, I woke up.
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #470 on: June 15, 2016, 11:24:50 PM »

i had this dream the other night that a new song leaked, and it was unstoppable. everyone i knew was listening to it. it was really mean, catchy, and modern sounding, not very guns like, more hip hop like with lots of rock stuff going on in it too. it wasn't from the next album, it was some other thing axl put together that seemed like it was intentionally leaked by him.  i usually hate hip hop but the song was amazing, his voice was very recognizeable. the only lyrics i remember were "i fuck off, i fucked your mom", and a few other lines that i think did some kind of wordplay with well known phrases that use fuck that i don't remember. sounds corny here, but in the dream it was really witty and cool.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #471 on: June 16, 2016, 08:51:12 AM »

i had this dream the other night that a new song leaked, and it was unstoppable. everyone i knew was listening to it. it was really mean, catchy, and modern sounding, not very guns like, more hip hop like with lots of rock stuff going on in it too. it wasn't from the next album, it was some other thing axl put together that seemed like it was intentionally leaked by him.  i usually hate hip hop but the song was amazing, his voice was very recognizeable. the only lyrics i remember were "i fuck off, i fucked your mom", and a few other lines that i think did some kind of wordplay with well known phrases that use fuck that i don't remember. sounds corny here, but in the dream it was really witty and cool.
It happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUSyxRnUGw hihi

SkeletorSerpent
Rocker

« Reply #472 on: June 17, 2016, 01:53:37 PM »

What they've already been doing is part of the dream-
Their reunion "comeback" began with anticipatory marketing to tease the masses and build suspense and excitement and mystery among both fans and the general public-- they marketed during a big motion picture release like Star Wars, marketing during the Super Bowl. Integrate their iconic status into other iconic pop culture institutions like Star Wars and the Super Bowl. In addition, they launched a summer time stadium tour. All while Axl is vocally in top shape! Although I would have never dreamed that Axl becomes lead singer of AC/DC, I would have suggested that Axl build bridges with big names in rock (AC/DC and the David Growl) to showcase his talent and mend his broken reputation.
So far, they've been already living out my dream scenario!!!
BUT . .  .
to perfect my ongoing dream, GNR would do the following:
1. release a well produced biopic with A list actors, no cheese factor, but in the same vein as The Doors, Coal Miner's Daughter, Walk the Line, and Straight Outta Compton!
2. Biopic is released simultaneously with a hard rocking single to mainstream rock radio- single becomes a summer smash hit in anticipation for the album release in early fall or late summer
3. Announce a new album release-- early fall or late summer
4. Album is classic GNR-- full of hard rockers where Axl uses all of his voices, deep voice, smooth croon, raspy blues, gravelly rasp, and his scratchy howl and screechy scream. Album includes a few covers, e.g. Sailing
5. Continue a world tour, packing stadiums
6. GNR release an acoustic album full of stripped down, blues based country-rock-- showcasing his lower register singing voice and piano ability and Slash's blues based guitar
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #473 on: June 19, 2016, 05:44:14 AM »

It happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUSyxRnUGw hihi

yeah, that must have influenced my dream. it was like a modern finished version minus the corn. i know what that is without even looking at it  Smiley

edit: i was wrong. i thought it was gonna be that "you fuck with me, ill fuck your mother" rap thing from the uyi days. glad i checked!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 05:46:25 AM by rj seitz » Logged

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #474 on: June 19, 2016, 08:39:58 AM »

So there was corn in there. Tongue

(t)
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #475 on: July 21, 2016, 08:35:26 PM »

About a week ago, I dreamt I had to measure Axl's feet for a new pair of shoes. Curiously, his feet were slightly different sizes (one foot measured size 11, the other just over size 10).
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #476 on: July 24, 2016, 07:27:43 PM »

At the moment what they are doing is pretty amazing and should be considered a dream after 2015. No-one thought this was possible..

In saying that... from here... if i could be selfish this is what i would "dream.

1. Continue this tour in Australia and onto europe early-mid 2017.

2. Churn out a brand new album with Adler and Izzy guesting on a couple of songs on the new album.

3. World Tour that.

4. Unlock the Vault - release the UYI tour stuff and pro shot footage on blue ray of the shows from that tour.

4. Call it a day. Mission complete 
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #477 on: July 24, 2016, 07:43:28 PM »

PLEASE do not turn this FUN thread into yet another "my GNR wish list" thread or it will wind up being filled with "I dream they add *insert song title* to the setlist" or "I dream they play my country/city etc"

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #478 on: July 24, 2016, 09:16:48 PM »

PLEASE do not turn this FUN thread into yet another "my GNR wish list" thread or it will wind up being filled with "I dream they add *insert song title* to the setlist" or "I dream they play my country/city etc"

righto boss.
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #479 on: June 26, 2017, 09:01:11 AM »

I haven't had one for ages and then this happens. Just a normal gig somewhere, packed venue, all is great.

But the band don't appear, they don't get on stage and it's midnight or so. Then I woke up.

Everything has been so good and now this Angry
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: