Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 02:32:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 81146 times)
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2005, 12:56:51 PM »

I had a dream axl invited me over for thanksgiving supper. When i got there earl, his mom, brother and sister were all there too. No one had heard anything off of Chinese Democracy yet and axl kept teasing us saying things like "wait i've got to carve the turkey.... make sure you eat all your pea's"

So we kept waiting. Eventually he put on like 30 seconds of one song. Everyone thought it was great. but axl shut it off right away and threw a fit because we weren't jumping around going estatic. Then a killer jumped through the window and started shooting at everyone... luckily I made it of the house... then i woke up,,,,

The song i heard rocked though! ok

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2005, 11:20:04 PM »

i have a lot of strange dreams, but none of them incl' gnr....
one dream that i did have that inv' gnr was that i dreamt I saw an article in  the newspaper about them, and then the next mornin, my dream came true.
odd little tid bit, but there ya go!

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
Dust N Rose
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2005, 05:58:29 AM »

I saw another dream some days before after the news about Sanctuary.
I was holding Chinese Democracy in my hands (don't ask how it looked like, it had mainly red color  beer )
Also I heard the intro of the first song. It wasn't any of those we've heard. You know dreams... you don't remember too much (sound, colors) but I remember how nicely I felt when I heard the music.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2005, 10:02:07 PM »

my gn'r dreams are fuckin' nightmares! i have this dream where i'm going to the gig and i get stopped in the door for beeing under age even tho i'm not. it's that, or i'm too drunk so they won't let me in, and when i finally get in, they eighter don't show or i wake up as i hear the first teaze of the oh so familiar jungle intro...

i also had a dream where i was about to meet axl to do an interview, but i fell of the roof where the interview was supposed to take place so that didn't ever work out eighter...  nervous

it's fuckin' cool to dream tho, too bad you can't experience something you haven't already done in real life and learn from it if you dig what i mean?!?!..  ok

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2005, 10:16:49 PM »

most of my GN'R dreams are the same, its always a huge venue, the new band are playing and it only me in the crowd.

Apart from one dream i had where Guns was franchised and all over the world there was Guns N' Roses in every country. I went N' saw the Australian GN'R and the Axl for this band was a chick. So after the show i went backstage N' met em and i spoke to "Axl" chick.

Back to reality, the next night I went out with some friends N i was talking to this chick N' she introduced me to her friend that was the "Axl" in the Australian Guns N' Roses.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2005, 01:45:44 PM »

i had a dream Axl came round 2 my house 4 dinner and he kept on throwing spoons atg me for 3 hours non-stop. it was the best dream eva!!!! Tongue

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2005, 05:10:08 PM »

Are you into having spoons thrown at you?

I have had Axl related dreams, but they are nothing that can be submitted here.   drool
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2005, 06:42:05 PM »

I had a dream a couple months ago where I was walking through this park and for some reason there wasnt many people there and as I walked over by these soda machines there was a big screen tv in the park and on it was Axl singing a song I had never heard of before. He also had his normal hair and was doing his infamous 'snake walk' while singing. As I was standing there watching it, I had this incredible sense of peace of mind. It was one of those dreams that i'll never forget.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 08:33:32 PM by jameslofton29 » Logged

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2005, 04:00:36 PM »

i also had a dream where i was about to meet axl to do an interview, but i fell of the roof where the interview was supposed to take place so that didn't ever work out eighter...? nervous
? rofl

had a short dream earlier:
me slash, axl and izzy were drinkin in a bar and axl couldn't speak without screamin voice? hihi

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2005, 04:41:43 PM »

actually spoons can be a very damaging weapon. this bloke managed 2 shave all his legs wiht a spoon

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Philly Rose
Crazy AND German
Headliner

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2005, 05:04:05 PM »

sitting on a table with tha group.

Forget about me. You can't tell me.
estranged88
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2005, 05:37:09 PM »

I once had a dream that CD came out

but then i woke up and i still dont have a copy Sad
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 05:39:09 PM by estranged88 » Logged

Why do you cook stove top in the oven???
Elrothiel
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2005, 03:03:15 PM »

WOAH! STOP THE PRESSES!!! I HAD ANOTHER DREAM!!!
(sorry, but like I said in my earlier post... my other dream was recurring... I KEEP having it... until last night!)
OK, in my NEW dream, I'm at my local shopping mall, and its COMPLETELY empty except for me and the shopkeepers. Anyhoo, I'm walking towards HMV or Virgin Megastores... can't remember which though, and bandanas keep falling in front of me! I look up to see who's throwing them, and its Axl... only he's wearing Slash's hat, Duff's leather pants and suspenders things, Izzy's waistcoat, and he's holding drumsticks... Anyhoo, I wave up at him, and he throws more bandanas down, and they're all forest green, and then he flies down, takes off the hat, and throws it as hard as he can away from him, and it frisbees around and lands on a hatstand in a nearby hatshop. I look back at Axl, and the cop hat is on his head along with the aviators. I then fall over (although at this point I can only tell because my viewpoint makes everything sideways), and it doesn't hurt, but then there's this pain in my foot, and then it goes away because SOMEONE is rubbing my foot.... and WearingEveryone'sClothes!Axl is now WTTJVideo!Axl along with the floofy hair. And I become very aware that music is playing in the background, and it sounds like nothing I've ever heard before... but the voice singing is DEFINITELY Axl's... and before I can get any lyrics remembered, I woke up. And Tan, (my boyfriend) was hugging me, because apparantly I was twitching, about to fall off the bed, and singing the "where do we go now" part of SCOM.
LIRAXL
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2005, 02:04:26 AM »

i had a dream once: i saw axl singing (only axl & me)... i said: "axl, i love you!"... he did go out! crying
                                               ???it was a bad bad dream...
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2005, 04:25:26 AM »

I was out of class when I saw Axl, he was handing out autographs, I had a small piece of used cleenex -paper tissue-with me so I gave him that paper and said, sign HERE please ! with a big smile on my face kinda like this one=> Grin so , instead of signing the cleenex he was gonna sign my teeth ! and? I said, oh no ! sign on the tissue ! I think he didn't like me at first because I was being akward , but then I told him how much I loved madagascar and he smiled and told me something like "nahh, you're just saying that to be nice" But I insisted and told him no ! -when the martin luther king quotes come up and there's this guitar solo going peeeeeee teeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeee (I was singing the solo) and you go oh I won't be told anymore = that's awesome ! " so He said thanks and gave me back my tissue , I gave him a handshake and got out of there, when I opened the tissue there was a few cartoons of myself that he had made while we were talking, he was making fun of me with the cartoons as I was portrayed as being all goofy, then I thought cool ! but how am I ever gonna prove AXL did this cartoon if he didn't sign it !!!? Angry I even thought about going to this website and tell you people about it but then I thought, nah, they will call me a liar for sure!

then I woke up with a headache like a muther !
 Angry Grin Grin
« Last Edit: February 10, 2005, 04:28:35 AM by Wooody » Logged

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2005, 08:30:17 PM »

I had a dream the night after the Super Bowl, which I didn't watch. Anyway, Axl announced on Feb 6th that Chinese Democracy would be released (no date given). A roomate, who hasn't lived with us since he stole my bank card and cleaned out the accunt, had stolen a copy from somewhere. He was a thief, he stole the album, made perfect sense. The album jewel case was oddly shaped, like a hexagon and all the songs were on the back. The first track had all the lyrics printed on the back before it listed what the 2 track was. The 2nd track was "the Blues" by the way. I wanted to burn myself a copy, but my roommate wouldn't let me until after he was done work (hahaha, he never had  a job in real life). I was thinking about coming on here to let you guys know I had a copy of the CD and to let you know what it sounded like and everything like that. Then I realized, none of you would ever believe me and I was thinking of ways to prove it. (Aside: See? That's how evil you all are. I've never really spoken to anyone on here, but even my subconscious mind is worried about whether or not you'll believe me.)

At some point during the dream, I listened to one of the songs, or at least, part of one. The only thing I can remember about it was that Axl really, really sounded like Jim Morrison.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
ChristineP
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2005, 11:52:59 AM »

I had a dream once that Axl came storming in my front room of an old house I used to live in.  I was standing there, hadn't showered, looked like crap, and he came right up to me and hugged me ( areally nice, hard one) I resisted cause I was so affraid but I eventually let it go, I lost all feeling in my knees and they let go,  He kissed me gently on my neck and it was so beautiful.  I remember he smelt good! Very sexy dream!

He let go and went to walk out and I asked him not to go but he left anyway.  I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and couldn't believe what had just happened...Other parts of the dream after are too fuzzy to share but it felt very real!  It was very nice!
too bad I couldn't make it last. 
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2005, 06:25:19 PM »

Fuck i dreamt or something Undecided

I inserted CD and axl started singin along with a half acustick ( in between el. guitar and unplugged guitar) guitar. He sang with since i dont' have you- voice.

It's funny as hell cause the chords was clear (not blurred as in dreams)\ the sound was clear and his voice was clear but i don't remeber any words (maybe it is till in progress).

It has really great chord changes but stops early. Some effect developes and...

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

This is where i get aware of consiousness

It means nothing to me (and you i guess) but it's real funny and i will remember this when cd is in my hand.

If my dream comes true i will be scared shitless nervous

Strange thing or what? ?

when i was 15 years old i have a rare dream about Axl Rose  confused but i don't wanna speak about it right now but sooner or later i'll do!
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2005, 06:28:46 PM »

Fuck i dreamt or something Undecided

I inserted CD and axl started singin along with a half acustick ( in between el. guitar and unplugged guitar) guitar. He sang with since i dont' have you- voice.

It's funny as hell cause the chords was clear (not blurred as in dreams)\ the sound was clear and his voice was clear but i don't remeber any words (maybe it is till in progress).

It has really great chord changes but stops early. Some effect developes and...

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

This is where i get aware of consiousness

It means nothing to me (and you i guess) but it's real funny and i will remember this when cd is in my hand.

If my dream comes true i will be scared shitless nervous

Strange thing or what? ?

when i was 15 years old i have a rare dream about Axl Rose? confused but i don't wanna speak about it right now but sooner or later i'll do!

Tell us about it

Turn the bold off though
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2005, 02:24:27 PM »

Then I realized, none of you would ever believe me and I was thinking of ways to prove it. (Aside: See? That's how evil you all are. I've never really spoken to anyone on here, but even my subconscious mind is worried about whether or not you'll believe me.)

hahahaha   Grin Grin rofl hihi rofl We kinda had the same reaction in our dreams

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: