Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 11:35:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228063 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Alice Cooper talking about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alice Cooper talking about Chinese Democracy  (Read 10685 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 10:02:26 AM »

Alice has mentioned on his show before that he respects Axl and hopes the new band does well. He's also stated that he would love to have Axl on his show.

I think alot of people would love to have Axl on there show to clarify some things...

and to hear the garden performed by the 2 live drool
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 02:18:10 PM »

Alice has mentioned on his show before that he respects Axl and hopes the new band does well. He's also stated that he would love to have Axl on his show.

I think alot of people would love to have Axl on there show to clarify some things...

It would be a smart show to do, because of syndication.  And you know Alice has some stories...

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
superloconoriega
Big gay Al
Headliner

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 03:24:25 PM »

I hope axl follows alice cooper's advice, the man's a true music icon and he knows what he's talking about
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 07:46:00 PM »

haha i remember this..i heard it while on a drive with my moms boyfriend  peace

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2007, 08:31:48 PM »

I think Alice follows GNR pretty closely. I remember a couple months ago he played 2 GNR songs in a row, the last being Rocket Queen, and he said he was playing it to let Axl know he still loves him.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2007, 08:39:49 PM »

I think Alice follows GNR pretty closely. I remember a couple months ago he played 2 GNR songs in a row, the last being Rocket Queen, and he said he was playing it to let Axl know he still loves him.

The music before Alice goes on stage is awesome. When I saw him live ISE and YCBM were both played before the show. It was unreal. So I to think Alice is a Big fan of GN'R

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2007, 10:51:35 PM »

Cooper is a class act. I've heard him mention Axl and Guns on quite a few occasions. I hope Axl does his show in the future.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2007, 11:38:55 PM »

Cooper is a class act. I've heard him mention Axl and Guns on quite a few occasions. I hope Axl does his show in the future.

Once when I was listening, right before he played a GNR track, he said something about being on their first tour, and then said "But do they ever call?  NO!"  It was pretty funny.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2007, 02:02:52 PM »

So I was listening to Alice Cooper's breakfast show on Planet Rock this morning, he played WTTJ, and afterwards here's what he had to say about Chinese Democracy (I apologise if I have misquoted)

Chinese Democracy...better than Sgt Pepper...bigger than the ten commandments....more spectacular than gone with the wind....and it isn't even half done!!!  rofl

You should listen to his show, he's a cool dj IMO

Here today...ready to rock
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2007, 02:14:34 PM »

So I was listening to Alice Cooper's breakfast show on Planet Rock this morning, he played WTTJ, and afterwards here's what he had to say about Chinese Democracy (I apologise if I have misquoted)

Chinese Democracy...better than Sgt Pepper...bigger than the ten commandments....more spectacular than gone with the wind....and it isn't even half done!!!? rofl

You should listen to his show, he's a cool dj IMO

haha love alice cooper
thenextslash
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2007, 11:49:43 AM »

Axl should go on his show and alice cooper rocks  ok  peace
The_Wretched
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2007, 12:50:52 PM »

i met alice and we actually talked for a while and axl did come up. I complimented him on the Garden and he said he has "so much respect for Axl". so this is not at all a bashing comment. it's rather funny. i talked to him on a personal level and Alice is probably one of the nicest "celebrities" or whatever you wanna call them, I have ever spoken to. He had no issues answering questions. Funny thing is how I met him but that's a retarted and pointless story for this thread.

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2007, 01:35:01 PM »

Alice is a good guy...He seems very generous...Would be awsome to see him joing GNR for one of there shows in Europe and play The Garden..one time only...thatd  be a treat

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
guns_n_motley
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2007, 01:37:38 PM »

i met alice and we actually talked for a while and axl did come up. I complimented him on the Garden and he said he has "so much respect for Axl". so this is not at all a bashing comment. it's rather funny. i talked to him on a personal level and Alice is probably one of the nicest "celebrities" or whatever you wanna call them, I have ever spoken to. He had no issues answering questions. Funny thing is how I met him but that's a retarted and pointless story for this thread.

You met Alice??!! im Jealous Shocked

howd you meet him? at a concert?
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2007, 02:01:31 PM »

alice sucks.

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
guns_n_motley
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2007, 02:03:17 PM »

alice sucks.

Shut up, alice is a legend. And in the past 10 years hes put out 5 albums. How many has axl put out?? oh right 0!
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2007, 02:10:00 PM »

alice sucks.

Shut up, alice is a legend. And in the past 10 years hes put out 5 albums. How many has axl put out?? oh right 0!

maybe, but he lives of poison. im a rock n roll fan i like most bands i dont know one single song by him except poison. and he does all these things on kerrang and he just doesnt have a clue

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
guns_n_motley
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2007, 02:22:16 PM »

alice sucks.

maybe, but he lives of poison. im a rock n roll fan i like most bands i dont know one single song by him except poison. and he does all these things on kerrang and he just doesnt have a clue

Your not serious are you?? He lives off Poison?? Do you forget all his hits from the 1970's?? Im 18, billion dollar babies, no more mr nice guy etc. You have no clue who alice is do you or what he has done for rock Roll Eyes

Alice started the whole shock rock thing and was the first person to wear makeup like that and scare parents. The man is a legend. hes influenced everyone from Kiss to marilyn manson.

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2007, 02:25:15 PM »

hey man, poison is a good song and his others like I'm 18, no more mr. nice guy, schools out, Billion dollar baby, only women bleed, cold ethel, and many more of his songs are great.

i don't care who you are "Trash" is a good record rant

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
budmaster
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2007, 10:27:26 PM »

i saw Alice on the 'Trash' tour....not really a fan, but hey, i got covered with fake blood & squashed to death between 2 big motorcycle type of blokes in the front row....was fun!

Love 'The Garden' tho, just listened to it this morning as well. Alice was huge in the 70's & 80's though, famous & rich for alot more than poison
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: