Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 11:23:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228063 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Alice Cooper talking about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alice Cooper talking about Chinese Democracy  (Read 10684 times)
gnrbacik
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2007, 11:46:12 PM »

Why should Axl Listen to those 2 guys (Tyler and Alice).  They haven't done or attempted what Axl's done or tried.  How can they determine when its time to release an albumn?  Only Axl truely knows when its time to release his albumn.  Maybe they should switch their band members entirely,  and wait 13 years before they maybe release  an albumn (before they talk)
axleu
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2007, 12:30:48 AM »

i saw Alice on the 'Trash' tour

You should listen the albums he put out during the 70's! Some awesome songs there! ok
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2007, 03:09:41 AM »

Why should Axl Listen to those 2 guys (Tyler and Alice).? They haven't done or attempted what Axl's done or tried.? How can they determine when its time to release an albumn?? Only Axl truely knows when its time to release his albumn.? Maybe they should switch their band members entirely,? and wait 13 years before they maybe release? an albumn (before they talk)

That was their point... they were saying that what Axl is trying to do is harder and more pressure than they'd want! They were sympathizing with him. Both of those guys are legends who have done a lot, AND both of them have been friends and fans to GNR.
absolutelytrue
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2007, 11:15:55 AM »

Amen. ok
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2007, 04:35:41 PM »

Why should Axl Listen to those 2 guys (Tyler and Alice).? They haven't done or attempted what Axl's done or tried.? How can they determine when its time to release an albumn?? Only Axl truely knows when its time to release his albumn.? Maybe they should switch their band members entirely,? and wait 13 years before they maybe release? an albumn (before they talk)

Alice routinely switches band members. Alice Cooper started out as the name of the group, before Alice was left as a solo act. He now hires a band for himself and hits the road.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2007, 05:04:14 PM »

Alice is awesome.

But he did have a guitarist named "Beefcake". hihi

Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2007, 06:12:57 AM »

Not sure this is entirely relevant but thought it was quite funny

AEROSMITH Frontman Discusses Lead Singer's Disorder - Apr. 9, 2007 

Daniel Zugna of Australia's Undercover News reports that AEROSMITH frontman Steve Tyler has discussed the crippling affliction known as Lead Singer's Disorder.

Lead Singer's Disorder, or LSD, is the result of disproportionate attention placed on the lead singer in a rock band. Speaking to Mojo magazine, Tyler explained his ongoing battle with the condition, and how it has affected his relationship with AEROSMITH bassist Tom Hamilton.

"You know, I go out into the street and everyone comes over and asks me for my autograph, but they don't go over to Tom," Tyler said. "And his wife hates me (for it). What the f**k's up with that? It's not my fault. I've got lead singer's disorder ? LSD as Jimmy Page puts it."

It would seem that another symptom of LSD is the obligation to criticize fellow LSD sufferers, with Tyler singling out OASIS frontman Liam Gallagher for what he perceives as onstage apathy. He criticized Gallagher for looking consistently bored whilst performing, adding, "When he gets home he doesn't continue to kick the imaginary wires on the floor, does he?" 

Here today...ready to rock
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: