Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 10:22:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  NFL thread
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL thread  (Read 109763 times)
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2004, 09:46:06 PM »

Wow - that new QB for Steelers is turning the team around!  yes

Why don't you just....
gunsnroses393
Headliner

Go Marlins!

« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2004, 06:11:37 AM »

Steelers have been very good, id have to say the Patriots are still the team to beat though. Steelers beat them without some of their best players, and we all know New England plays great in the postseason. Did you hear they are talking about taking monday night football off the air Angry i guess they are losing money on it. that would really suck Undecided

cluster fuck message board

http://fsentertainment.proboards37.com
Rhythm-n-Booze
Headliner

Nice shoes.

« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2004, 09:54:44 PM »

Steelers have been very good, id have to say the Patriots are still the team to beat though. Steelers beat them without some of their best players, and we all know New England plays great in the postseason. Did you hear they are talking about taking monday night football off the air Angry i guess they are losing money on it. that would really suck Undecided

No way are the Pats still the team to beat. After we beat the Pats, THEN crushed the Eagles we solidified our spot as the team to beat in the NFL. Ben Roethlisburger is the man!
gunsnroses393
Headliner

Go Marlins!

« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2004, 10:28:03 PM »

No way are the Pats still the team to beat. After we beat the Pats, THEN crushed the Eagles we solidified our spot as the team to beat in the NFL. Ben Roethlisburger is the man!

no, Patriots are still the team to beat because they have proven they can win in the postseason. steelers are doing very well right now but come jan the patriots will be on top again

Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2005, 11:57:20 AM »

Steelers beat Buffalo last weekend with their 2nd and 3rd string players in!  hihi

Why don't you just....
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2005, 09:05:16 AM »

I'm hoping the Colts and Packers will both win today. yes
« Last Edit: January 09, 2005, 09:08:03 AM by Drew » Logged

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
gunsnroses393
Headliner

Go Marlins!

« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2005, 06:32:23 PM »

should be good games this weekend, im gonna take all the home teams, but all by 10 or less

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2005, 08:36:35 AM »

I'm hoping Atlanta, Indianapolis, N.Y. Jets, and Minnesota advance this weekend.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2005, 10:38:37 AM »

I'm hoping Atlanta, Indianapolis, N.Y. Jets, and Minnesota advance this weekend.

No, no, no - for one thing, the Jets are going down.  yes Grin

Why don't you just....
gunsnroses393
Headliner

Go Marlins!

« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2005, 01:44:50 AM »

steelers despite outplaying the jets got really fucking lucky this week. rothlisburger did everything he could to lose the game and the jets still didnt win. the other games were one sided, rams got murdered by the falcons, eagles rolled over the viks, and the pats bitch slapped the "unstoppable" colts, who only scored 3 points.

Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2005, 07:27:44 AM »

Phew on the Steelers game!   Although they seemed to be lucky, the 2 touchdowns that the Jets made were pretty freaky plays - a punt return and an interception return.

Why don't you just....
jgfnsr
« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2005, 01:02:19 AM »

(Sorry, just thinking out loud here...)

Philidelphia will beat Atlanta for the NFC Championship.? That's not even a question. The Eagles are the better team, have more recent playoff experience, and homefield advantage.? Hell, the Eagles would likely beat the Falcons in Atlanta.? Winning in Philly will be no problem, even without Owens.

The AFC Championship is obviously a tougher call.? If it were in New England, it would definitely be a win for the Patriots.? No one can beat them at home.? But it's in Pittsburgh.? So the Steelers have homefield advantage due to the better record this year, including beating the Patriots once.? But New England remains all around the better team.? And once again they have more recent playoff experience.? It really could go either way with this game.

So, in my opinion, it's gonna be the Eagles against either the Patriots or Steelers in the big game.? Ironically, while both of the latter teams are stronger this year than Philidelphia, I think the Eagles could beat the Steelers in the Superbowl.? But I don't think they could beat the Patriots.? So if it's the Eagles and the Patriots in the Superbowl, Patriots win.? If it's the Eagles and the Steelers, it could go either way.? ?

Almost time to call my bookie... peace
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2005, 09:59:26 AM »

I'm hoping the Falcons will be NFC Champions after Sunday.

Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2005, 10:18:13 AM »

You like the underdogs, don't ya?  Wink

Why don't you just....
jgfnsr
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2005, 11:06:37 PM »

You like the underdogs, don't ya?? Wink

(Admittedly my first question is what is a chick doin' here in the sports section?? But I digress...)? Grin

Underdogs?? Now unless you're a Falcons fan, in which case you can be excused for blind faith to your team, what the hell are you talking about??

Keeping in mind I'm not even a Philly-fan, the Eagles are definitely the favorite for the NFC Chamionship.

Why?

Better team, better record, home-field advantage, more recent playoff experience, etc. etc. etc.

Don't feel bad hon, you just got in over your head on this one.? ok

Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2005, 08:25:57 AM »

What do you mean I'm in over my head?  You didn't disagree with me.  Wink

Who cares if I'm a chick?  Does that mean I can't be into sports?  I happen to hate girly stuff and love hanging with the guys.  Grin

I have 2 sons that both play hockey, baseball, soccer and football, so I watch A LOT of sports! ok

Why don't you just....
jgfnsr
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2005, 10:27:15 PM »

What do you mean I'm in over my head?? You didn't disagree with me.? Wink

Who cares if I'm a chick?? Does that mean I can't be into sports?? I happen to hate girly stuff and love hanging with the guys.? Grin

I have 2 sons that both play hockey, baseball, soccer and football, so I watch A LOT of sports! ok

What the hell?

I could have sworn Drew said he was rooting for the Eagles!

Well don't I look like a complete ass.? Embarrassed

The Dude will now go stand in the corner with his nose to the wall...
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2005, 09:46:01 AM »

You like the underdogs, don't ya?  Wink

Yes I do. Grin

gunsnroses393
Headliner

Go Marlins!

« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2005, 01:26:26 AM »

just like i said a few months ago about how the patriots were still the team to beat, even after the steelers won that game in october, cuz of their ability to win in the playoffs. they got way a head of the steelers early, and the steelers did fight to come back but the pats had a great drive to put the knife in em. rothlisburger looked awful in both posteason games. so to all the colts fans and steelers fans who talked all kinds of shit about how they were gonna beat the patriots....LOOK WHAT WE DID TO YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

jgfnsr
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2005, 01:53:04 PM »

So it's the Eagles and the Patriots...

Both teams could be said to "deserve" to win this one.

But I guess I'm rootin' for Philly.  New England is obviously the better team and is currently the favorite by 7 points.  But they've had it 3 out of the last 4 years.  I'd like to see the Eagles get at least one Superbowl win under their belt.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: