Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 03:34:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  VR: April 27 in LA
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR: April 27 in LA  (Read 18995 times)
slashvr86
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2007, 09:43:07 AM »

wats their to talk about guns n roses theres no news really and no new songs or album so wat can we talk about?
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2007, 09:26:59 PM »

I don?t understand why now, since VR started touring, all VR threads end up like this... people discussing things so off-topic and pointless instead of discussing what really matters... the shows, the new songs... seems to me that some guys ain?t too happy with their favourite band and come here to start stupid discussions as this one. Cmon this ain?t quite fair cos if we do the same in the GnR boards either the posts get deleted or people get negative karma... I just don?t fucking understand why we can?t all get along instead of creating bad environment here on the boards...? Roll Eyes

i never quite understood that either.....good question Grin Huh
Intercourse
Banned
Rocker

BED WETTER

« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2007, 03:10:22 AM »

That Karma thing is the most childish, undemocratic and utterly pointless thing I have ever witnessed on a forum.
The definition of as forum is "a medium? in which the public may debate an issue or express opinions", except when you are here of course. Kind of reminds me of when Axl wanted the press to sign over articles about GNR to him for some critiquing before they were printed back in the day.

If you happen to witness people leaving a GNR gig before the end of the set and mention it here,? you're breaking the rules of this forum and your opinion disappears. If you come on and make fun of? Scott's wife's physcological problems you'll probably get a few of these? ok or these? hihi.

And just to clarify before the sheep start bleating; I went to see the new GNR in Dublin and I enjoyed them a lot, they seem like a decent bunch of guys and they played well. I was glad to see Axl in good form and he sang brilliantly. I am rooting for him, I really am.

My two gripes are:

Mocking VR and lauding GNR and visa versa;? both parties should be open to valid opinions either positive or negative.

Karma marks? = the end of free speech here. It's been ten years of hard work by Jarmo building a forum only for him to loose sight of what the true essence of a forum really is.
gunsnroses85
Headliner

YOU'RE GONNA' DIEEEE!!!!!

« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2007, 05:23:22 PM »

When is this thing going to finally be put up on the site?

Oh she's a cornshucker!
vietnow138
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2007, 11:07:59 PM »

According to the yahoo live sets home page VR's show is going to up July 1
vietnow138
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2007, 05:54:18 PM »

Its up now!! although its not on the main page yet you can find it here: http://music.yahoo.com/ar-308718-videos--Velvet-Revolver

Credit goes to OhTheHorror from the velvet-revolver.com forum for finding the link!

enjoy!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: