Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:20:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  World Tour 2007
| | | |-+  April 27 - Johannesburg, South Africa @ New Market Racecourse (My Coke Fest 2007
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: April 27 - Johannesburg, South Africa @ New Market Racecourse (My Coke Fest 2007  (Read 10660 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: February 02, 2007, 08:28:40 AM »

Tickets are priced at R550.00 and R375.00 (excluding Computicket service charges) at www.computicket.com.

Board members attending: booker t, theProject

CANCELLED
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 08:29:43 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
elmir
VIP

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 05:16:48 PM »

myself...and booker t

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
elmir
VIP

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 06:37:33 AM »

A brief update on the show:

At the time of writing (18 March), Johannesburg show tickets have been sold out (i think there are a few gen. admission ones left), whilst for the Cape Town show one can still get decent tickets at this time.

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 05:27:47 PM »

Golden Class Is " SOLD OUT "

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
elmir
VIP

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 04:15:02 AM »

Golden Class Is " SOLD OUT "

HBK *

johannesburg only, one can still get a few (and i really mean just a few) golden circle tickets for the cape town show....the tv ad for the festival does not feature any new footage we haven't seen, so didn't feel the need to record it and share....same old, same old...

Cain
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 02:48:25 AM »

I was one of the first people to grab golden circle tickets to see Guns and Roses.  It was really something to look forward to and since it would have been a once in a life time event, I didn't mind paying the price for the tickets.  Sadly the two shows were cancelled on Friday the 20th. I was really very dissapointed.  But this loyal little fan will bravely keep her eyes and ears open to find out when Axle and the band will grace us with their presence here in RSA.  So if any one out there has any news on their next tour, please let me know.  Hope your hand get's better soon Tommy, we want Axl.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: