Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:40:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  VR To Release 'Melody And The Tyranny' EP
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR To Release 'Melody And The Tyranny' EP  (Read 75118 times)
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2007, 08:08:12 PM »

Correction:

The members of Velvet Revolver are all best friends and they never argued about anything.

This band has always done the right thing and unlike every other artist on this planet, they've never made mistakes or fooled anybody.

Everything they say is the truth.

Hooray for Velvet Revolver!

Smiley

/jarmo

Or you could have just said, "I really don't have any reply for what you guys are saying, so I'm just going to make ridiculous general statements about things that nobody in this thread is actually talking about and pretend like I'm making a point!"
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 08:10:29 PM by ZRO » Logged
sweetness
Opening Act

Its So Easy

« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2007, 08:41:04 PM »

Correction:

The members of Velvet Revolver are all best friends and they never argued about anything.

This band has always done the right thing and unlike every other artist on this planet, they've never made mistakes or fooled anybody.

Smiley

/jarmo

Yeah, thats exactly what were saying Roll Eyes

Youre like a fucking kid, what the hell?

"I might be a little young but honey I aint naive"
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2007, 08:48:05 PM »

Correction:

Smiley

/jarmo

but you really ARE a kid, you are like 15.  what do think you are doing?  insulting the admin like that, you'll get yourself banned.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2007, 08:51:59 PM »

They never fought? I suppose Matt was lying last year when he said the band almost broke up because of what Slash said at Axls house?

When did Matt say this?

didn't Slash refute even ever being at Axl's house on Camp Freddy Radio?

He never came right out and said it, but remember the interview where he said he didn't want to talk about it because it caused a huge rift within the band?

And of course slash refuted saying it, he had no other choice. You really think he would come out and say "Yeah I said those things to Axl!"
sweetness
Opening Act

Its So Easy

« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2007, 08:52:38 PM »

Correction:

Smiley

/jarmo

but you really ARE a kid, you are like 15.? what do think you are doing?? insulting the admin like that, you'll get yourself banned.

16 Wink

And so what if I'm 16? ?At least Im not resulting to lame shit like that in a discussion

Is this better?

"That was an immature post"

"I might be a little young but honey I aint naive"
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2007, 04:09:14 AM »

Is this coming out in Australia?HuhHuh Anyone..I asked about this and ive heard nothing apart from the New CD out on the 30th of June.. ok

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
greendog
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2007, 04:42:12 AM »

Is this better?

"That was an immature post"
no, not really... if you know its an immature post you just shouldnt post it. or atleast make it clear that your playing around with a poster you get on with with the aid of smileys etc...

personally... i cant wait for jarmo to read that post and open his can of whoop-ass. Cheesy
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2007, 05:15:35 AM »

Is this coming out in Australia?HuhHuh Anyone..I asked about this and ive heard nothing apart from the New CD out on the 30th of June.. ok

According to JB Hi-Fi it is coming out 1st June:

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/id/1034302

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2007, 07:44:17 AM »

I don't think Jarmo is fair against the fans of both bands. Just because Jarmo thinks VR sucks doesn't mean they do really suck in other GNR fans eyes and ears. And I don't understand why he has the need to come in here and start endless arguments, he tries to prove his point that VR sucks and that Scott is a joke but he's never gonna win.
In many people's eyes, Axl is a bigger joke than Scott.

Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2007, 07:46:32 AM »

Awesome thanks for the info.. ok

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2007, 08:34:45 AM »

I would say to the VR hater : you don't know shit. It's the same answer you say to GNR haters so you don't know shit for sure. You are just a fan like us, running a board behind his computer and so what ? Slash was in GNR, I think it gives him credibility to speak about Axl the way he wants and to tell his side of story.

And I don't think it's fair to attack VR fans just to take your "revenge" : ok there were some assholes insulting GNR but they represented a minority and a lot love GNR and VR. So please stop trying to give a bad image of VR, the only thing you are doing is to ruin GNR credibility when you are acting like that, because you are linked to band management... But I'm going to close my ass because I don't know shit about you  ok
greendog
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2007, 10:49:19 AM »

each bands fans have a group of assholes and haters that try and cause shit by posting in the opositions board area.

each band has gained respect in the music industry by releasing succesful albums, singles and videos.

each band
has had succesful sell out tours.

Velvet Revolver have a strong army of Guns N Roses fans.

Guns N Roses have a strong army of Velvet Revolver fans.

3 Velvet Revolver members were members of Guns N Roses in the past. They have had good times with Axl and bad times with Axl... they have the right to talk any which way about him they like... just as Axl has in the past by slamming ex-Guns N Roses members during tour rants etc.

Each fan base gets worked up about what the oposition says regarding their favoured band and pays jack shit attention to what their band is saying about the other fans band... People have opinions and thats cool. Just stop been childish.  peace
Intercourse
Banned
Rocker

BED WETTER

« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2007, 12:21:56 PM »

Oh Jarmo, Jarmo, Jarmo...
the RAGE!! rofl I love it!! What drives such wild emotions? It is an absolute joy to trawl through VR threads with bated breath to read what bitter insertions you will spew into a topic.
I think their singer is an overrated clown who should keep his mouth shut.
Why does Scott's outbursts bother you so much? It's all just rock and roll!! He insulted Axl, so what? Sticks and stones dear boy,  sticks and stones.
Your trainwreck arguments and sweeping statements have awed even your most hardened supporters. You're often quite alone in your venting in threads  these days, very little back up is evident and I think we all know why.
Many VR fans (who are also GNR fans) like Naupis have tried very, very hard to meet you half way on the various issues you have with VR. You generally reply with accusations that they are driven by their blind hatred of GNR and blind love of VR when it is obvious to all that it is simply not the case. What happened to you?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2007, 01:05:42 PM »

I'll tell you why the rest of the GN'R fans don't post here....

They know what's going on. Just because I see the humor in it doesn't mean the rest of the world believe that this band really is an unpredictable rock band with the greatest front man in rock!

rofl

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2007, 01:11:18 PM »

They know what's going on. Just because I see the humor in it doesn't mean the rest of the world believe that this band really is an unpredictable rock band with the greatest front man in rock!

rofl

/jarmo

The more you try to convince others that your obvious bitterness is simple "amusement," the less believable it becomes. 
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2007, 05:05:42 PM »

rofl

/jarmo

The more you try to convince others that your obvious bitterness is simple "amusement," the less believable it becomes. 

There's no bitterness.  Kiss Lots of laughs.

The greatest band in the world is about to rock Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.

Exciting times ahead.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2007, 06:00:08 PM »

Jarmo? The Stones are playing Mexico?
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2007, 06:05:46 PM »

Nah not the stones it surely must be Queen...
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2007, 06:12:51 PM »

I think he's talking about Guns N' Roses, not the stones.

Some of the people in this forum (me included) believe that Guns N' Roses is the greatest band in the world.

Nah not the stones it surely must be Queen...

Queen doesnt exist anymore. Now it's called Queen + Paul Rodgers

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2007, 06:56:23 PM »

At least attempt to stay on topic here guys.

Thanks,
Falcon

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: