Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:20:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227779 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GnR Wikipedia - Mixing completed?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GnR Wikipedia - Mixing completed?  (Read 5455 times)
St_Jimmyuk
VIP

Im Right next door to hell...

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2007, 05:50:02 PM »

as i said earlier its a rubbish site for info as anyone can post anything on anything

- They call me Lenny...... But that's not my name, that's not my name.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2007, 09:04:08 PM »

If there is a source that is the epitome of bad  information and ripe  for disinformation, wikipedia  is it.
*ReON!*
Opening Act

History from a Future Age r0x.

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2007, 03:19:31 AM »

As far as I can tell, another update just saying "mixing is done" would cause frustration among the group of fans who demand updates.

You just want to hear a release date. Right?

We've been reading about how you want updates for ages now and every update so far has been "disappointing" for some of you.

1. Also, if they just announce "mixing is done" at this point, that'll mean there's gonna be a lot of "so, mastering can't take more than X days which means it'll come out on the XXth of Month Z".

What happens? A bunch of people start expecting it around that date and feel let down if it doesn't happen.

I know that doesn't apply to all fans, but it just seems like a of the expectations are based on your own theories and timetables.

2. My opinion on it is that they're working on getting it out as soon as possible. Whatever they're doing, mixing, mastering, artwork, promotion, videos or whatever else is usually done before an album is out, is not that important.

/jarmo

1.  I agree about that part.  People listens to a lot of rumors and then they talk about the long delayed album (when there wasn't any SURE release date announced, only a tentative)

2.  It couldn't be important so far, but I'd like to know what they're doing. Mixing, artworking, blowing themselv... ehm re-recording ( Cheesy )...  whatever.
Getizzyback
Headliner

Gotta Lite? FUc.....

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2007, 12:57:50 PM »

Well , if the mixing is done and all they lack is the final mastering then

where the hell is Bob Rock , when you need him! Wink

Anyone here need a "Banned aid"?
Adam_Guill
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 02:39:13 PM »

he didn't come out and say that the mixing was completed, but kind of inferred it by saying he had the final mixes but hadn't listened to them cause he wanted it to be a surprise to him when the album came out. i think it was in the bone yard interview
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: