Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 04:13:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Download "She Builds Quick Machines" FREE At 5am!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Download "She Builds Quick Machines" FREE At 5am!!!!!!  (Read 31868 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2007, 02:48:51 PM »

I think this song kicks fuckin ass.

I dont understand the hatred.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Edrose
Headliner

black sheep are the new dolphins...

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2007, 02:57:58 PM »

its alright

i just dont like the slowed down STP style bits
they ruin the flow
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2007, 02:58:38 PM »

i like the song, i love the solo. but its just not recorded right, the main riffs are so quiet, i had it turned to full and it didnt even shake my room at all, real shitty production on the main riffs.

html sucks
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2007, 03:01:19 PM »

it does kick ass.. except the riffs are so quiet it cant do it loud enough, shitty production.

html sucks
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2007, 03:05:02 PM »

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2007, 03:06:46 PM »

^ troll Tongue hihi

it does kick ass.. except the riffs are so quiet it cant do it loud enough, shitty production.

or maybe its just the quality of the download Undecided I dig the song as well, i think scotts gonna go back to alot of his STP tendancieson this album beer

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2007, 03:12:12 PM »

I agree, I think it sucks. It has no soul at all. Sorry

I tried  with an open mind and it sucks bad imho. I tried to listen to it agin tosee if it sounded better the second time, that made it worse

I was hoping it wouuld be awsome.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2007, 03:12:44 PM »

It does, and it will do awesome on the rock charts just like Slither & FTP did. It is catchy, has that awesome bridge and a killer Slash solo. This song will do very well for the band. The only people who will be complaining along the way are message board visitors, just as they did while Contraband was on its way to triple platinum and winning a Grammy. People around here seem to be more interested in VR sounding like GNR than GNR sounding like GNR, hence the disappointment and claims of generic and mediocre.
anythinggoes
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2007, 03:18:05 PM »

im on my 4-5 listen and im no feeling it at all, Slither was a good track this is just poor where is the rock, i think VR need a new singer somone with a proper voice not a camp homosexual voice.

So maybe a vote who would be a bettr singer for VR
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2007, 03:18:16 PM »

Let me also say the first 26 seconds i liked, once scott starting to sing it i lost intrest. I do not like the lyrics at all.

The problem is not slash I can say that. He kicks ass during the song at points. Turn his fucking parts up and maybe it gets better. Oh and find a new singer.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
anythinggoes
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2007, 03:19:52 PM »

Let me also say the first 26 seconds i liked, once scott starting to sing it i lost intrest. I do not like the lyrics at all.

The problem is not slash I can say that. He kicks ass during the song at points. Turn his fucking parts up and maybe it gets better. Oh and find a new singer.

Fuck me great minds think alike
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2007, 03:21:22 PM »

ive received the album version, though not as good quality due to its source the riffs are indeed louder on that version......

I actually think this song is good, and i do like the stoner break down middle bit.

i think the playing from the band is much better than the stuff on contraband, scotts vocals let it down, but its a good catchy song and i enjoy it.

html sucks
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2007, 03:25:08 PM »

im on my 4-5 listen and im no feeling it at all, Slither was a good track this is just poor where is the rock, i think VR need a new singer somone with a proper voice not a camp homosexual voice.

So maybe a vote who would be a bettr singer for VR

My thoughts exactly.

I was not to fond of contraband, it was not the music it was the singer. some songs were good even with scott but this has a kind of pop  feel to  the way he sings it.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2007, 03:32:35 PM »

It does, and it will do awesome on the rock charts just like Slither & FTP did. It is catchy, has that awesome bridge and a killer Slash solo. This song will do very well for the band. The only people who will be complaining along the way are message board visitors, just as they did while Contraband was on its way to triple platinum and winning a Grammy. People around here seem to be more interested in VR sounding like GNR than GNR sounding like GNR, hence the disappointment and claims of generic and mediocre.

Since when are album sales and Grammy wins the proof of quality?

Please explain.

The record company did an amazing job promoting it. That's who you should applaud.

I find it amusing that one of the biggest negative GN'R fans is here praising a song and posting theories on why the rest just don't get what's so special about the single....

Let me guess, Mikkamakka and Booker will also love this track. The little group of objective GN'R fans.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2007, 03:34:03 PM »

It's catchy, but it has nothing on Slither.

The only track of those we've heard so far that is really something special is This Fight (Could Be The Last Fight). No awkward lyrics (the lyrics are awesome), fantastic singing by Scott and a nice bluesy solo. I'll buy the record for that track.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 03:35:52 PM by Demon Wolf » Logged

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2007, 03:43:46 PM »

spays good, it has all mad slide guitar riffs!

html sucks
Rocker_GNR
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2007, 03:46:41 PM »

If you didn't like it, ok. Perhaps you'd rather masterpieaces sublimate as Silkworms or Oh my god, surely your ears are too delicates to Velvet Revolver music. poor, poor guys...

I liked a lot, Thank Velvet Revolver for bringing back Hard rock sound........ beer

Old Fan of Guns N ' Roses - "That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death ..."
Rocker_GNR
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2007, 03:49:16 PM »

I agree, I think it sucks. It has no soul at all. Sorry

really? I think that you don't have ears...

Old Fan of Guns N ' Roses - "That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death ..."
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2007, 03:49:51 PM »

If you didn't like it, ok. Perhaps you'd rather masterpieaces sublimate as Silkworms or Oh my god, surely your ears are too delicates to Velvet Revolver music. poor, poor guys...

I liked a lot, Thank Velvet Revolver for bringing back Hard rock sound........ beer

Is your last sentence serious? I mean really this song is not hard rock.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2007, 03:51:39 PM »

The song is damn good. ?I love the intro and how the full sound comes in. ?I like the bridge. ?

I am happy with all the songs so far. ?I can't say one really "sucks". ?They all have good qualities. ?

I think Spay has really cool potential.

Last Fight, awesome.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: