Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 05:46:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  BUY Product
| | |-+  A New GNR Site Online...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A New GNR Site Online...  (Read 5289 times)
nyd
« on: May 26, 2007, 07:18:51 AM »

Hey All,

I wanted to tell you all about the greatest GNR website ever built   rofl

GNRStore.com

GNRStore.com allows visitors to surf between ALL reputable GNR websites and forums with ease. Simply click on a link at the homepage and it will load that website (or forum) in a fancy full screen window. You can then browse left and right through all of the GNR Sites/Forums of the same category.

You can view "old gnr" sites & forums, "new gnr" sites & forums, ex-gunners sites & forums, current gunners sites & forums, merchandise sites and even some international sites if you want.

Take a look, and if you can see the advantages of using the site set it as your homepage/favourites... you'll have all of the GNR sites at your fingertips Cheesy

Hope some of you like it. I had the domain name to use so I thought I should put something up there. Instead of making a rival GNR site/board I thought it was simpler to put something like this together  hihi

I am of course accepting new site submissions if you want to be listed but there are one or two rules which you can read on the page.

I only have one small teething problem to sort out....   nervous ... if you use Internet Explorer you might not be able to login to forums, which at this point makes the site pretty useless to you. I will sort this at some point this weekend. The site should work fully in FireFox... at least it does at my end lol.

Cheers,
Will

@Jarmo : HTGTH.com is currently listed highly on the site ~ if you want it removing for any reason however let me know  ok
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 07:21:32 AM by downliner » Logged
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 07:44:43 AM »

Did you ask the owners of these sites for permission before you started this?
nyd
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 08:22:47 AM »

Nope, but as I said I can easily remove them if they request it.

I'm not claiming ownership of any of these sites... it is there website loaded into the frame. It is only meant as an easy bookmarking system for GNR fans to jump between sites... without having to remember all of the URLs, crawl through pages on Google etc.

All of the best sites picked out and displayed neatly on a page  Smiley
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 10:04:11 AM »

cool stuff  ok
Csavoie
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 02:24:06 PM »

Hey,
guys good that you got another forum to right too! I wrote to everyone so far! You all keep
on rock in on Axl, Guns. Bye!!! Cindy!!!
Hey All,

I wanted to tell you all about the greatest GNR website ever built? ?rofl

GNRStore.com

GNRStore.com allows visitors to surf between ALL reputable GNR websites and forums with ease. Simply click on a link at the homepage and it will load that website (or forum) in a fancy full screen window. You can then browse left and right through all of the GNR Sites/Forums of the same category.

You can view "old gnr" sites & forums, "new gnr" sites & forums, ex-gunners sites & forums, current gunners sites & forums, merchandise sites and even some international sites if you want.

Take a look, and if you can see the advantages of using the site set it as your homepage/favourites... you'll have all of the GNR sites at your fingertips Cheesy

Hope some of you like it. I had the domain name to use so I thought I should put something up there. Instead of making a rival GNR site/board I thought it was simpler to put something like this together? hihi

I am of course accepting new site submissions if you want to be listed but there are one or two rules which you can read on the page.

I only have one small teething problem to sort out....? ?nervous ... if you use Internet Explorer you might not be able to login to forums, which at this point makes the site pretty useless to you. I will sort this at some point this weekend. The site should work fully in FireFox... at least it does at my end lol.

Cheers,
Will

@Jarmo : HTGTH.com is currently listed highly on the site ~ if you want it removing for any reason however let me know? ok
domi
Kashmir
Rocker

Vae Victis!

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 04:16:35 PM »

I like your myspace comment. hihi

Coolt and useful site. ok

Omne ius hominum causa constitutum.
(Hermogenian, D. 1,5,2)
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 10:19:18 PM »

looks cool.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 03:59:00 AM »