7 year old girl, 400 pounds

(1/6) > >>

CheapJon:
watch it and discuss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Rid-MtHPk

here's a very rough translation from what i read on swedish aftonbladet.se:

"Jessica Gaude may be the world fattest kid,.
The 222 kilo (400 ibs) seven year old is living on hamburgers, chips and liters of soda a day
- she's hungry says the mother Carolyn.

2 years ago Jessica weighd "only" 200 pounds (110 kilo) the doctors then gave the mother strict orders in cut down the amount of sugar, fat and amount of food. but the mother chose not to listen to the doctors today the 7 year old is weighin in at 400 pounds, the daily intake on calories is 10 000 a day (compared to an adult who's intake is normally on 2 400 calories a day)

15 hamburgers and several kilos of chocolat
during a regular day the girl living in chicago illinois usa eats about 15 hamburgers with french fries, kilos of chocolate and liters of soda. breakfast consist of white bread and chips.
Her body has now taken severe damage because the diet and weight, her bone structure can't hold the girl and she's moving arounf by crawling.
furthermore the doctors are saying that the girl might not even reach the age of 8 if nothing changes in her weight. but the parents chose to ignore the advices from the doctors, even though the mother has tried to do what the docotrs say for a short period of time. "the first 7 weeks she cried a lot, the doctors said that she had an ache in her stomach but she was hungry so i gave her a bottle and she only wanted to have more and more, she was constantly hungry says Carolyn Guide according to ekstrabladet.dk."

JennaSide:
I don't know the whole story, I'm sure part of this is medical, but still - her parents should be charged with abuse. And the media should be ashamed of themselves for turning a sick child into a freakshow. 
Sad all around.

Robman?:
 :(  thats sick

regardless of the possible genetic problems, the parents should have followed the doctors instructions to begin with

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?:
now THAT i believe is real.

what about we feed her to starving africans?

ps: kidding ;)

Grouse:
Quote from: WAT-EVER, ?i'm totally buggin on May 28, 2007, 04:38:50 PM

now THAT i believe is real.

what about we feed her to starving africans?

Or we could feed that pig to them? :hihi: should be a good 700 pounds worth of sausages...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page