Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 03:03:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FALSE: Guns N' Roses confirmed in Belo Horizonte- Brazil !!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: FALSE: Guns N' Roses confirmed in Belo Horizonte- Brazil !!  (Read 13822 times)
Tatu
Rocker

God

« on: June 06, 2007, 06:35:27 PM »

Please note that this is NOT true.

/jarmo

Idealite Productions will bring Guns N' Roses to BRAZIL near the end of the year! ! ! Grin Grin
Date to be confirmed, it seems to be November.

Idealite Produ??es

"A Idealite Produ??es, empresa de entretenimento consolidada no Rio de janeiro h? quatro anos, chega a Minas Gerais para inovar o cen?rio cultural e as op??es de entretenimento no estado.

Com o objetivo de diversificar o palco dos grandes eventos no Brasil, tradicionalmente realizados no eixo Rio - S?o Paulo, criando um novo espa?o de refer?ncia nacional em entretenimento e que movimentar? todo o cen?rio econ?mico, social e cultural do estado.

A escolha da cidade de Belo Horizonte se deu por diversos motivos, dentre eles a sua localiza??o privilegiada, j? que a capital encontra-se em um eixo geogr?fico estrat?gico. Al?m de possuir estrutura para receber um mega evento, a cidade ainda conta com outros diversos atrativos para entreter seus visitantes

Com o objetivo de inserir e destacar a capital mineira como um dos principais p?los de espet?culos internacionais do pa?s, a produtora traz a Belo Horizonte uma das turn?s mais esperadas da hist?ria do rock internacional: Chinese Democracy da banda Guns N? Roses.

O grupo norte-americano liderado por Axl Rose ? consagrado por sucessos como Sweet Child O? Mine, Welcome To The Jungle e Patience. A banda ? uma das que vendeu mais discos em todos os tempos, somente nos EUA foram cerca de 40 millh?es de ?lbuns. Sendo que em todo mundo foram mais de 100 milh?es. O Guns N? Roses recebeu por quatro vezes o t?tulo de artista do ano no Grammy Awards, em 2001, sua ?ltima apresenta??o no Brasil, reuniu mais de 200 mil f?s.

Em 2007, foi lan?ado o t?o esperado ?lbum Chinese Democracy, conhecido como o disco ??eternamente adiado ??. O lan?amento que estava previsto para 2002 , foi adiado por quatro anos. A turn? Chinese Democracy teve seu in?cio em setembro de 2006 e j? foi realizada em diversos pa?ses, tendo um p?blico estimado de 400 mil pessoas. Para a apresenta??o no Brasil estima-se um p?blico de 100 mil pessoas."

http://www.gunsnrosestour2007.com.br

Thanks Matiaszabala / www.gnrbetter.com.ar
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 08:29:13 PM by jarmo » Logged

You really know who's Maradona!
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 07:00:30 PM »

Awesome for South American fans ok

guns_n_motley
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 07:36:43 PM »

can you translate?? seems to say something about chinese democracy Tongue
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 08:07:54 PM »

oh my god!!! Argentina HAS TO BE THE NEXT DATE ANNOUNCED!!!!!

this needs to be confirmed (date and venue) soon, or anxiety will kill me!

Anyway, I will travel to Brazil, no matter how many things do I have to sell  drool

obrigado brazil, valeu valeu  hihi

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 08:25:36 PM »

wowo cool! rumors over here in CHile has started and everyone is talkking about it, I hope god someone makes it happen. I'm already exciting Smiley Cool.

good luck GN'r

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 08:28:38 PM »

can anyone translate the last paragraph 

i dont know much spanish but i can tell it says chinese democracy album

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 08:29:58 PM »

This is not true.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 08:35:37 PM »

This is not true.

/jarmo

How did u find out?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Tatu
Rocker

God

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 08:37:25 PM »

This is not true.

/jarmo

How did u find out?

peace

Yes, how did u? Lips Sealed

You really know who's Maradona!
slashBOG
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 08:42:16 PM »

wow,,, pretty exciting and sounds logic... south America had to be next.. I hope they go to Colombia !!!
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 08:51:17 PM »

wow,,, pretty exciting and sounds logic... south America had to be next.. I hope they go to Colombia !!!

WOA...people don't read...people just want to belive on what they wants IMO !

Please note that this is NOT true.

/jarmo

Thanks Jarmo for bringed?on some light on this subject. ok
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 08:53:36 PM by KIKO2K6 » Logged

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
slashBOG
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 09:02:15 PM »

you re right,  I believe in whatever the . I want  ok
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 09:10:36 PM »

you re right,? I believe in whatever the . I want? ok

I know i am right,i don't need you too say what i allready know. smoking

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
marcio
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 09:26:02 PM »

can anyone translate the last paragraph

i dont know much spanish but i can tell it says chinese democracy album

in Brazil, we speak portuguese, not spanish...
here comes google's translation:
company of entertainment consolidated in Rio De Janeiro has four years, arrives the Minas Gerais to innovate the cultural scene and the options of entertainment in the state. With the objective to diversify palco of the great events in Brazil, traditionally carried through in the axle River - S?o Paulo, creating a new space of national reference in entertainment and that it will put into motion the scene all economic, social and cultural of the state. The choice of the city of Belo Horizonte if gave for diverse reasons, amongst them its privileged localization, since the capital meets in a strategical geographic axle. Beyond possessing structure to receive one mega event, the city still counts on other diverse attractive ones to entertain its visitors With the objective to insert and to detach the mining capital as one of the main polar regions of international spectacles of the country, the producer more brings waited Belo Horizonte one of the turn?s of the history of the international rock: Chinese Democracy of the band Guns N' Roses. The North American group led by Axl Rose is consecrated by successes as Sweet Child' Mines It, Welcome You the The Jungle and Patience. The band is one of whom she vendeu more records in all the times, only in U.S.A. had been about 40 millh?es of albums. Being that in everybody they had been more than 100 million. Guns N' Roses received for four times the heading from artist from the year in the Grammy Awards, in 2001, its last presentation in Brazil, congregated 200 a thousand fans more than. In 2007, it was launched so waited album Chinese Democracy, known as the record `' perpetual postponed `'. The launching that was foreseen for 2002, was postponed per four years. Turn? Chinese Democracy had its beginning in September of 2006 and already an esteem public of 400 a thousand people was carried through in diverse countries, having. For the presentation in Brazil a public of 100 a thousand people esteem itself. ?

yeah jarmo, why do you confirm it? it was posted this month by the company...

according to the site www.gunsnrosesbrasil.com:
portuguese:
 empresa Idealite Produ??es confirmou hoje ? tarde em uma coletiva no hotel Ouro Minas, em Belo Horizonte, a vinda do Guns N' Roses ao Brasil. A banda tocar? no est?dio do Mineir?o dia 2 ou 17 de novembro (? espera de uma resposta da ADEMG (administra??o dos est?dios de MG)), com abertura de duas bandas nacionais de rock e o evento est? em negocia??o para transmitido em TV aberta. A Idealite Produ??es vai gerar cerca de mil empregos para este evento.    Um representante do Guns N' Roses Brasil, Bernardo Marcondes, foi at? esta reuni?o, que aconteceu ?s 14:30 de hoje (dia 06/06) para pegar todas as informa??es, bem como o release da empresa.

english:
The Idealite company Productions confirmed today to the afternoon in collective in the hotel a Gold Mines, in Belo Horizonte, the coming of the Guns N' Roses to Brazil. The band will touch in the stadium of the Mineir?o day 2 or 17 of November (to the wait of a reply of the ADEMG (administration of MG stadiums)), with opening of two national bands of rock and the event she is in transmitted negotiation for in open TV. The Idealite Productions goes to generate about a thousand jobs for this event. A representative of the Guns N' Roses Brazil, Bernardo Marcondes, was until this meeting, that happened to the 14:30 of today (day 06/06) catching all the information, as well as release of the company.

so, november 2nd ot 17th....hahahahah hope this is true!!!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 09:37:43 PM by marcio » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 09:42:52 PM »

What do you mean?

GN'R is not confirmed to play a show in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
guns_n_motley
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 09:52:22 PM »

probably theres a lack of communication here. Just speculating that they are "trying" to book the band in Brazil some time in november, BUT there is NO confirmed show, or of it even happening.
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 10:44:53 PM »

just pray bro coz we need GN'R here in BOGOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw that was a lame letter, totally fake, let's wait till GNR camp tell us about the new dates

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
gungun
Opening Act

GALO!!!!

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 10:57:15 PM »

Let me try to explain: the producer says that they have a pre-contract with GN'R, and they will sign the definite contract in July. So, the show isn't really confirmed. Jarmo, you have some info about this, or you are just saying that the contract isn't signed by now??

But I hope they really play in Mineir?o! It's one of the biggest stadiums of Brazil, and will be completely packed for Guns!

BTW, I'm from Belo Horizonte, and will be a dream watch a concert in my city!!!!  drool
raffaelbh
Headliner

Rock in Rio need back to Rio

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 11:16:16 PM »

It's one of the biggest stadiums of Brazil,
Secound Biggest of the world peace

Rock in Rio needs back to Rio
gungun
Opening Act

GALO!!!!

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 11:31:20 PM »

It's one of the biggest stadiums of Brazil,
Secound Biggest of the world peace

I think Maracan?, Azteca and Camp Nou are bigger than Mineir?o, aren't they??

But Mineir?o is the most important stadium of the world for me, just because it's the home of GALO - Clube Atl?tico Mineiro!!!!!! love Grin
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: