Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:47:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Looks like Brain IS gone..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looks like Brain IS gone..  (Read 25250 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 02:41:56 PM »

ive been to over 40 "new" gnr shows..

holy fuck! Shocked share the wealth please hihi

the shows with brain were much better, hands down...i hope he is still in the band...

i also prefer Brain to Frank..not like its my choice though Tongue

brain is NOT out. he said in an intervew 2-3 weeks ago that hell be with Guns sometime in 2007, and will be back when CD is released

IF hihi kidding, I'm kidding....or am I? Wink

Brain: Tell the fans I hope 2 c them out there when the album comes out.

Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2007, 02:42:48 PM »

Former GUNS N' ROSES Members Join Forces With BOOTSY COLLINS In SCIENCE FICTION - June 11, 2007 

Greg Prato of Billboard.com reports that former GUNS N' ROSES members Buckethead (guitar) and Brain (drums) have joined forces with bassist Bootsy Collins in a new project dubbed SCIENCE FICTION.

SCIENCE FACTION's yet-to-be-titled debut (which is being co-produced by Collins and guitarist Greg Hampton) is set for worldwide release early next year, with a tour to follow. Song titles include "L.O.A.F. (Living on Another Frequency)", "Fatally Flawed Flesh", "Neuro World", and a track with a working title of "Living in Eden".

"We're looking at it like, 'What would happen if we wound up a situation down the line as we evolve, that our technology takes over and we are the ones that they're looking at as 'the scum of the earth'," Collins tells Billboard.com. "It's kind of like 'Planet of the Apes.' What would they be like? What would that feel like? We're just trying to warn the world that that's comin', and we're having fun with that."

So because Brain is doing a project with Bootsy Collins, it means that he is no longer with GN'R?  Roll Eyes hihi
REAL band members don't go do side projects while the band itself is out on tour...he is no member of G N R at this point.

The man himself disagrees with you.  He is still a part of GN'R and will be back later this year.

Ali
shadyklyde
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 03:18:08 PM »

we will see. There are 26 teusdays left

hahaha
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2007, 03:40:56 PM »

Who cares if he isn't? I would rather have Frank.

I say fuck Brain.

I'm sure the warm wishes of the gnr fan base are a great catalyst for him to stay hihi peace

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2007, 03:41:53 PM »

fuck what? No need to jump to a conclusion.

brain is NOT out. he said in an intervew 2-3 weeks ago that hell be with Guns sometime in 2007, and will be back when CD is released

IF hihi kidding, I'm kidding....or am I? Wink

And why should you interpret this as
when CD comes out he MAY be back Roll Eyes seriously hes not gonna be back....
he did say he'd be back somewhere.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2007, 03:46:59 PM »

he said he hopes to be back....doesnt sound very definate to me

I hope to win the Lottery...but will I? that's another matter entirely rofl

anyway, Brain said he hopes to be back...i hope he does come back I think hes great....but will he be back? MAYbe i suppose we'll have to wait and see...as usual

and since Brain HOPES to come back to GnR ...that must mean hes not in GnR right now...you can't go back to something you never left Tongue

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2007, 03:53:23 PM »

he said he hopes to be back

Nope he said he'd be back and hoped to see the fans.
Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2007, 03:56:22 PM »

i hope hes out.

Frank and Ron rule
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2007, 04:06:48 PM »

he said he hopes to be back

Nope he said he'd be back and hoped to see the fans.

I guess we interpreted his response a bit differently then peace

flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2007, 04:41:57 PM »

so even he knows the album isnt coming out and has no plans for rejoining gnr
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2007, 04:46:58 PM »

he was there since the re-incarnation of the band

No he was not remember a guy named josh

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
guns_n_motley
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2007, 04:54:21 PM »

so even he knows the album isnt coming out and has no plans for rejoining gnr

he said hed be back with the band when CD comes out.

and then went on to say he hopes to see the fans on tour in 2007.

I think that means 2007
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2007, 05:08:35 PM »

we will see. There are 26 teusdays left
NO! Not this again!

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2007, 05:27:25 PM »

Surprise Surprise! I hope this doesnt mean another delay for Chinese Democracy. This is no shock that Brain has moved on. For all I care Brain has had plenty of time to do his family thing and do what he needs to do closer to home. Being a in a rock n roll band that does world tours requires one to not be at home while your on long tours over seas. It wouldnt really bother me if Brain is gone, I'd hate to say we lost another one. I do really like Frank and from all the pics we have seen involving Frank the band and him are a close family. I say keep Frank and give Brain the good old C-YA, Frank has been with this band for a long time now and he deserves the full spot light. And for those who are saying Brain will be back because he has said so lol! All he is doing is  covering his ass from the shit storm the GnR fans will give him and Axl.
All of the confusion and speculations could all be laid to rest if Axl would crawl out of his hole and at least up date US THE FANS! I often wonder anymore why I continue to follow things when all we have to go on are rumors and my friend knows this person and  he has information.  rofl We have not gotten anything official since the open letter to the fans several months ago.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
guns_n_motley
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2007, 05:29:19 PM »

Surprise Surprise! I hope this doesnt mean another delay for Chinese Democracy. This is no shock that Brain has moved on. For all I care Brain has had plenty of time to do his family thing and do what he needs to do closer to home. Being a in a rock n roll band that does world tours requires one to not be at home while your on long tours over seas. It wouldnt really bother me if Brain is gone, I'd hate to say we lost another one. I do really like Frank and from all the pics we have seen involving Frank the band and him are a close family. I say keep Frank and give Brain the good old C-YA, Frank has been with this band for a long time now and he deserves the full spot light. And for those who are saying Brain will be back because he has said so lol! All he is doing is? covering his ass from the shit storm the GnR fans will give him and Axl.
All of the confusion and speculations could all be laid to rest if Axl would crawl out of his hole and at least up date US THE FANS! I often wonder anymore why I continue to follow things when all we have to go on are rumors and my friend knows this person and? he has information.? rofl We have not gotten anything official since the open letter to the fans several months ago.

why would it mean more delays?? Frank will be on the album, and Buckethead is STILL on the album
olschoolboro
Headliner

Guns N' Fuckin Roses baby

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2007, 05:55:28 PM »

regardless of Brain's status it appears the band is moving on which is obviously a good thing.  I think a back-up drummer is always a good thing, that being said this doesn't mean I'm not attached to Frank.  He drummed at the show I went to and he was awsome.  I think the decision to give brain this time is benficial to himself and the band.  Its allowing them to connect with the band and be a part if this turns out to be a long-term deal.  It is also a good sign that Brain didn't immediatly leave (i.e. buckethead and his stated sporadic behavior) I think brain is more connected to the band than bucket.  As my recollection also comes to me, didn't Frank himself he'd played on 5 tracks for CD? this obviously would make a safer transition for the band as well if things did arise.  I think that Axl is really being cool with this and has developed a good respectable relationship with his bandmates gents!! peace

WTF?
10.31.06 Jacksonville, FL
10.28.11 Orlando, FL
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2007, 05:57:14 PM »

he was there since the re-incarnation of the band

No he was not remember a guy named josh

yes i do...brain goes way back...josh worked with the band for a little while and quit, ok...brain came on board approx 1998-1999....

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
Gunner101
Opening Act

gnrevolution.com

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2007, 06:07:18 PM »

Hopefully his drumming stays on the album.

gnrevolution.com
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2007, 06:32:02 PM »

Brain isn't gone.  He is just still on leave.  Period.

Ali
Lostrose
Rocker

This here is my hetero-lifemate, Silent Bob.

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2007, 06:34:10 PM »

Thats too bad, i like Brain.

I guess, I guess, I guess I never fuckin' learn...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: