Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:21:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  June 13 Adelaide Updates
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: June 13 Adelaide Updates  (Read 36307 times)
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2007, 09:38:43 PM »

Awesome setlist, glad to see CD and Maddy in there! ok

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2007, 10:08:43 PM »

Thanks for the updates!  Grin

I'll definitely be seeing them again when they come back to NYC.  I've said I wouldn't after 3 shows last year but who am I kidding.   Gotta race for that front row again at MSG beer

my sentiments exactly!

And thanks all for the updates... always nice to read. beer

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2007, 11:00:13 PM »

Just wanted to drop my usual thank you to the network causing the updates to happen.

I hope we can keep getting them through the rest of Aussie tour and China as well.

When they come back to the States, I'll be happy to do my part again to help w/ updates when I can.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
waxlrick
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2007, 11:22:06 PM »

Awesome setlist, glad to see CD and Maddy in there! ok

Now thats what I call a set list! And that what it should be for "The CD World Tour" Finally the show has lived up to the name. Well done Axl you've seen the light. Now follow it up in Sydney & Brisbane!!
pdaldridge
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2007, 11:30:36 PM »

Been browsing this site for years now...posted little...but then it's hard when you've had no shows at home to comment on...going to Bris and both Syd shows so will get back on those...
A review in the Adelaide newspaper re: the gig...
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,21903328-5006343,00.html
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2007, 11:53:32 PM »

Cheers for the tremendous effort put forth thus far in getting us some much appreciated update action!
badapple81
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2007, 03:04:44 AM »

I urgently need dead n bloateds contact # if anyone has it.. he has been messaging me trying to contact me for tomorrows gig and I dont have it.. if anyone can help me pls PM me.. or I can give u my number to give to him.. thanks!
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2007, 03:32:59 AM »

I have got a 30 sec video clip of Patience - have sent it to Bruno Poeys to upload (having all sorts of stupid issues myself!).  Its bad video (taken from back of arena) and you cant see clearly at all - but the audio is ok.  A nice wee taster anyway! Thanks to my mate Damon for sending it through  ok
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2007, 04:19:37 AM »

Ok, sorry I haven't got back here about the concert sooner - been a bit hectic with the boys in town. Anyway, it fucking R O C K E D!!!!!!

Rose Tattoo got us all in the mood for what was to follow. Angry staked his presence on stage with one of the meanest Rock and Roll poses that I have ever seen. Sebastian and Axl took up a spot with security at the front of the floor area to videotape the show.

Then came beautiful Bach who cracked us up with his outrageousness! His hair looked absolutely beautiful as did his butt in those leather pants......(sorry, I digress, I had binoculars......)? Wink

There was a bit of a wait as the roadies set up the stage, more and more people started filling the floor area - they were packed in like sardines, and several people were being pulled out there. There were a few chants going.........

........and at about 11? we heard those chords and the crowd just errupted!!! he stood there on stage like the icon he is and we showed the man our full respect!

Axl was in a great mood and got quite chatty as the concert went on. He explained that the auditiorium in Perth was like being in a Black Hole, and it was hard to breathe - so he was loving it being able to get into the music properly.

When he played November Rain, he was having a ball on the piano - some improvisation going on and, when he ran his fingers over the keys - it literally sent shivers down my spine... nice moment Axl!

His dancing throughout the concert just got better and better - who say white men can't dance?!!? Wink Me and my binoculars were right there.......

There was also a funny moment when Axl and Sebastian thought they were back in 1992....

The band owns the new stuff......

Axl was great at acknowledging the crowd who were all singing and getting into it .... and he led them on an Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy OY OY cheer at the end.

It was warm, it was fun, quite hilarious in parts!! Thanks for the afterglow........

PS. Other concert night incidents:

I got frisked by a security guard with a metal dectector because he wanted to hear the metal rod in my leg beep! And I received an "unofffical' parking ticket in that it was left on my car - but it said "just a caution, no need to pay!"

On the drive home, people were hanging out of cars at the traffic lights doing 'metal' fingers and headbanging!!? rofl
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 04:21:14 AM by stolat » Logged

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2007, 04:42:28 AM »

thamk you for review

I have never seen so many tree
gnrfresh
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2007, 04:46:26 AM »

I just flew back home (to Melbourne) and I gotta say last night was the best night ever!
It was the first time I have seen GnR live and I was totally blown away. Axl's voice was amazing and he was in one of the best moods I have ever seen him in at a show.

It was amazing to see how hard the New band rocked when playing the new songs. The crowd reacted really well to Better and there was a huge cheer after Madagascar but the response was luke warm to IRS, The Blues and Chinese Democracy but then again its hard to rate a song after one listen so i guess that reaction is to be expected.

I will do a more detailed review later and I hope to include some pics incuding a pic with Frank who was a totaly awesome dude!
I cant wait for the next two Melbourne shows
kollemann
Rocker

Chinese Democracy is now!!!!!

« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2007, 04:57:49 AM »

Great setlist. ok

http://www.myspace.com/kollemann = german GNR support

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000610764106
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2007, 05:01:59 AM »

I just flew back home (to Melbourne) and I gotta say last night was the best night ever!
It was the first time I have seen GnR live and I was totally blown away. Axl's voice was amazing and he was in one of the best moods I have ever seen him in at a show.

It was amazing to see how hard the New band rocked when playing the new songs. The crowd reacted really well to Better and there was a huge cheer after Madagascar but the response was luke warm to IRS, The Blues and Chinese Democracy but then again its hard to rate a song after one listen so i guess that reaction is to be expected.

The 'lukewarm' respose was probably because everyone was quite blown away by the songs! First listen ever! There was sort of like a pause at the end and before the crowd could react another song started. We were a tad mesmerized..........Axl and the band wove quite a spell......

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2007, 05:10:42 AM »

Thanks for the reviews, guys!

Could you tell if there was an Axl scream along with Robin's intro riff in Chinese Democracy like the demo?

I'm asking because, from what I saw on Mexico youtube videos, The Blues now has Richard's solo starting already on "what this means to me..." part, just like the demo...

Again, thanks! Smiley

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2007, 05:27:27 AM »

Could you tell if there was an Axl scream along with Robin's intro riff in Chinese Democracy like the demo?

I'm asking because, from what I saw on Mexico youtube videos, The Blues now has Richard's solo starting already on "what this means to me..." part, just like the demo...

Again, thanks! Smiley

Of course, we will not be telling you any specifics about the new songs nor refer to any demos. These songs are not finished........needless to say, looking forward to the new CD with baited breath.........and the next concert tour...... when we can tell Axl what we really think!!

The waiting for the new CD starts now!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2007, 05:54:01 AM »

Still No Rocket Queen...........

I hope I get that song in brisbane or sydney............................................ rant

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2007, 06:09:42 AM »

Dizzy didn't look to bad either through the binoculars.......especially when he took his shirt off.......abs!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
gnrfresh
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2007, 06:40:44 AM »

I was going to do a review but im exhausted but I thought I would add a few pics from the Adelaide show. Sorry they arent the best but I was pretty boozed and having to good of a time to slow down to take awesome pics

Heres Frank and I:

Axl:

Axl again:

Fink and Fortus

November Rain

And two of my fave things: Liquor and Whores!!!!? Grin

« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 07:10:56 AM by gnrfresh » Logged
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2007, 06:52:58 AM »

I was going to do a review but im exhusted but I thought I would add a few pics from the Adelaide show. Sorry they arent the best but I was pretty boozed and having to good of a time to slow down to take awesome pics

Heres Frank and I:

Axl:

Axl again:

Fink and Fortus

November Rain

And two of my fave things: Liquor and Whores!!!!? Grin

Cool man! I saw you through my binoculars!!!!! Stealth Mission.......

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2007, 07:11:06 AM »

Again, thanks! Smiley

Of course, we will not be telling you any specifics about the new songs nor refer to any demos. These songs are not finished........needless to say, looking forward to the new CD with baited breath.........and the next concert tour...... when we can tell Axl what we really think!!

The waiting for the new CD starts now!

well, according to GNR's site the songs live ARE finished hihi

cool reviews though. In a way, it seems the reaction to the demos being leaked makes axl seem more secure?? considering they were praised
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: