Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 01:48:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228064 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Where to buy LIBERTAD
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where to buy LIBERTAD  (Read 6368 times)
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 08:58:19 PM »

best buy is the only place to buy cds when they come out...all major rock releases are only 9.99 first week

I'd say go to an independend music store before best buy, but other than that best buy is def. the place to go.  They also always have the best exclusives and bonuses.

Does anyone know what retailers have what bonus tracks?

I know itunes has "messages" and "psycho killer"

What about Best Buy? Target? Napster? How many different versions of the album are there?

As far as I know there's only the 2 versions (standard and then the Best Buy edition w/ the DVD) and then the Itunes version as well w/ the bonus tracks.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
elmir
VIP

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2007, 08:16:33 AM »

It doesn't appear that it's hit the SA shores as yet.... Sad
but i found this....could someone give me some clarity on the link below, wtf is Melody and Tyranny?

http://www.musica.co.za/eMusica/search.asp?GenreId=0&ReturnType=rtArtistTitles&RecStart=1&RecCount=20&SearchTypeId=2&SearchStr=Velvet+Revolver

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2007, 06:27:39 PM »

Found this about what Target has to offer.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=sc_ri_4/601-1625128-0852147?ie=UTF8&asin=B000RL53WC

Availability :
This title will be released on July 10, 2007. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.

Limited Edition International two disc (CD + NTSC/Region 0 DVD) pressing of the 2007 sophomore album from Velvet Revolver contains two bonus tracks ('Don't Drop That Dime' and 'Re-Evolution') plus a bonus DVD featuring a documentary on the making of the album. Produced by Brendan O'Brien, Libertad is the follow-up to Contraband, VR's debut album, released in June 2004, which earned three million in sales worldwide, debuted on the Billboard Top 200 Album Chart at #1 and was awarded a Grammy. 15 tracks including the first single 'She Builds Quick Machines'. BMG. .

Is this the same offer that BestBuy has for $14.99?  Anyone shed any light on this.  If this doesn't come out till next Tuesday and is a better buy than BestBuy (pardon the pun) I may just wait a couple more days.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: