Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:15:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Guns N? Roses Anniversary Show Update: Izzy Stradlin Is a Maybe
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N? Roses Anniversary Show Update: Izzy Stradlin Is a Maybe  (Read 80947 times)
west_coast_offense
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #140 on: July 29, 2007, 01:31:34 AM »

If it was actually Helmet that's opening, than chances of Ax showing up might be greater. Given that Helmet opened up for Axl's band during the 2006 U.S. dates. So there is a Helmet and Axl connection.

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #141 on: July 29, 2007, 01:39:44 AM »

I don't think it is.. I think he just doesn't like the bands and call them Helmet. I remember he hated Helmet when he went to the GNR gigs last year. ok

Got this:
"Helmet on steroids done"
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #142 on: July 29, 2007, 01:47:29 AM »

"La guns on"
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #143 on: July 29, 2007, 01:50:46 AM »

Sorry, guys... I'm off. It's 3 AM here and I have to wake up early tomorrow. Undecided
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #144 on: July 29, 2007, 01:54:50 AM »

it's ok. thanks, Mandy.
good fuckin' night. hihi

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
EFISH
« Reply #145 on: July 29, 2007, 01:56:38 AM »

Don't worry folks... EFISH is here to save the day!  hihi I'll take over updates from garry.
west_coast_offense
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #146 on: July 29, 2007, 02:04:38 AM »

Don't worry folks... EFISH is here to save the day!? hihi I'll take over updates from garry.

Are you in the Pacific time zone??
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #147 on: July 29, 2007, 02:08:22 AM »

your opinion does not matter at all.
it's not a "nice try", it's the truth. PEOPLE don't fucking show up at VR's show cause they sucks, ya know?
if there are a lot of people waiting for this show, the only reason is "Axl might show up".
your opinion doesn't change the fact that Duff, Steven and Slash can't write good music... without Axl. Axl, on the other hand, wrote some fucking nice songs... ok

Oh, really ? They can't write good music without Axl ?  rofl I have some solo albums by these guys that prove otherwise. If you choose to not acknowledge guys that were responsible in this music's creation, that's your choice. I assure you that your opinion is not vastly agreed with by the general public.   ok

Once again. I would like to remind you that you are posting on a Gn'R fan board - a fan board that has clearly stated it's support for Axl and GN'R today....... some other 'fan' board may appreciate your comments more.......

"stop riding Axls' cock" is offensive to the people who support this site.  Angry

A GNR board , If I am correct GNR did include these people at one point. People in this topic has suggested that AXL made guitar lines on piano , you give him way too much credit. How is that offensive to people who support the site?
EFISH
« Reply #148 on: July 29, 2007, 02:10:57 AM »

Don't worry folks... EFISH is here to save the day!  hihi I'll take over updates from garry.

Nah, eastern. But Ill stay up incase he texts me. Mandy told him to text me any updates since she was going to bed... so far haven't got anythangg.
west_coast_offense
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #149 on: July 29, 2007, 02:12:20 AM »

Don't worry folks... EFISH is here to save the day!? hihi I'll take over updates from garry.

Nah, eastern. But Ill stay up incase he texts me. Mandy told him to text me any updates since she was going to bed... so far haven't got anythangg.

Alright.........I live in the CST. So if you need to throw in the towel..........I volunteer my cell phone.
cfcsfc
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2007, 02:56:37 AM »

You posted saying "STOP BEING STUPID, I'LL NOT POST ANYMORE." yet you're the one who posted this:

it's not a "nice try", it's the truth. PEOPLE don't fucking show up at VR's show cause they sucks, ya know?
if there are a lot of people waiting for this show, the only reason is "Axl might show up".
your opinion doesn't change the fact that Duff, Steven and Slash can't write good music... without Axl. Axl, on the other hand, wrote some fucking nice songs... ok

Who's the one being stupid?? Tongue
His oppinion is just as relevent than yours, hell, even more credible to me, judging by that post of yours.
People don't show up at VR shows? Rightio, I know a lot of their shows have packed out venues. Sure they've had some poor attendences, but didn't GnR in '06 have a lot of poor turn outs? Is that because they 'suck' to you as well?
I really don't think Axl will show up, and I'm following the show and am excited by it. That may be because I realise GnR is/was a band, not 'Axl Rose and friends'.
Duff, Steven, Slash can't write good music? Again, who's the one being stupid?

Anyway, thanks for the updates guys. Would be a great party to be at regardless of the 'reunion' rumors.
EFISH
« Reply #151 on: July 29, 2007, 03:01:58 AM »

Update from Garry: LA guns done! I was onstage with a bunch of others doing a singalong. I also did the air guitar thing with Traci Guns. Fuck yah! (duet mofo!)  rofl
EFISH
« Reply #152 on: July 29, 2007, 03:25:46 AM »

Adlers Appetite is on!
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #153 on: July 29, 2007, 03:36:45 AM »

haha, those retarded Slash fans think Slash created good music after he left Gn'R.
actually it's funny. VR's a really nice band, yeah.
actually I'll not waste my time talking about some stupid people.
I know, you probably are the same cunts posting @ mygnrforum and since you're browsting htgth to read news/updates, you're getting pissed.

FIRST, LISTEN, when Aerosmith came to Brazil with VR people were waiting for Aerosmith to show up. They did not care about VR. Oh, and I've seen reviews saying "openers made a good show" and nothing else. how important.
Highlights? A person screaming "Welcome to the jungle, baby", Mr. Brownstone and It's so easy.
I'll not say you retards are wrong, just see how much Libertard sold - 165.000 in 3 weeks, right? rofl
you people are laughable.
you know, people over mygnrforum are just waiting Axl Rose to show up. If he does not show up... "AHHH I stayed all night long awake for that".

What you people say is irrelevant. Libertard's sales is speaking for it all.
when Better leaked first time RS even said "it's better than anything VR's done" - and dont fucking tell me they said new leaks suck, because their blogger did - and the last RS issue "gave Chinese Democracy a compliment".

you people need to wake up. Slash was good, yes, but... his Keith Richard's text book copy solo (thanks, TSI? rofl ) is over now.

Don't take me wrong, I actually like Madison, Highvoltage, Matt11 and a few people over mygnrforum - but people there just bitch too much for my liking - remember, we're on a Gn'R board - either get on board or fuck off. Wink

whpprsnpprr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #154 on: July 29, 2007, 03:37:27 AM »

So whos singing for Adler's Appetite now?
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #155 on: July 29, 2007, 03:39:34 AM »

oh, and I said "I'll not post more, retards" it's because I would not post anymore, but since we're not getting much updates (thanks, EFISH, I really appreciate your work) 'cause we've got one updater only I did.
I said "I'll not post anymore, please keep the topic clean 'cause people want to read updates" and people kept posting shit.
yes, it's an stupid act - if you can't read and understand what I said, well, I feel sad for you.

whpprsnpprr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #156 on: July 29, 2007, 03:41:58 AM »

haha, those retarded Slash fans think Slash created good music after he left Gn'R.
I know, you probably are the same cunts posting @ mygnrforum and since you're browsting htgth to read news/updates, you're getting pissed.

FIRST, LISTEN, when Aerosmith came to Brazil with VR people were waiting for Aerosmith to show up. They did not care about VR. Oh, and I've seen reviews saying "openers made a good show" and nothing else. how important.
Highlights? A person screaming "Welcome to the jungle, baby", Mr. Brownstone and It's so easy.
I'll not say you retards are wrong, just see how much Libertard sold - 165.000 in 3 weeks, right? rofl
you know, people over mygnrforum are just waiting Axl Rose to show up. If he does not show up... "AHHH I stayed all night long awake for that".

when Better leaked first time RS even said "it's better than anything VR's done" - and dont fucking tell me they said new leaks suck, because their blogger did - and the last RS issue "gave Chinese Democracy a compliment".

you people need to wake up. Slash was good, yes, but... his Keith Richard's text book copy solo (thanks, TSI? rofl ) is over now.

Don't take me wrong, I actually like Madison, Highvoltage, Matt11 and a few people over mygnrforum - but people there just bitch too much for my liking - remember, we're on a Gn'R board - either get on board or fuck off. Wink

Fine.? Can we kill all this back and forth stuff and just focus on show updates?
I know you didn't start this...I'm not trying to single you out.? Lets just focus on how cool a night this is ok?

EDIT: sorry I just saw your above post Smiley
Peace
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 03:44:52 AM by whpprsnpprr » Logged
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #157 on: July 29, 2007, 03:44:43 AM »

Fine.  Can we kill all this back and forth stuff and just focus on show updates?
I know you didn't start this...I'm not trying to single you out.  Lets just focus on how cool a night this is ok?
Peace
alright. Sorry, I wanted to reply those guys only. Hope they don't come back before show's over, at least.

Now, Adler's appetite is on. Again, I'll not post for a while - I'll be here reading only.

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2007, 03:45:52 AM »

You posted saying "STOP BEING STUPID, I'LL NOT POST ANYMORE." yet you're the one who posted this:

Who's the one being stupid?? Tongue
His oppinion is just as relevent than yours, hell, even more credible to me, judging by that post of yours.
People don't show up at VR shows? Rightio, I know a lot of their shows have packed out venues. Sure they've had some poor attendences, but didn't GnR in '06 have a lot of poor turn outs? Is that because they 'suck' to you as well?Duff, Steven, Slash can't write good music? Again, who's the one being stupid?

Anyway, thanks for the updates guys. Would be a great party to be at regardless of the 'reunion' rumors.

Well, actually a person who whishes to embarce the spirit of this site would not see 2006 as having "a lot of poor turnouts".......went off in Warsaw!

Anyway, there is another thread going that shows Duff the Investor talking about the stock market on FOX Business news, if you are interested........

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
EFISH
« Reply #159 on: July 29, 2007, 03:46:36 AM »

Izzy and Duff just did Mr. Brownstone.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: