Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:28:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Guns N? Roses Anniversary Show Update: Izzy Stradlin Is a Maybe
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N? Roses Anniversary Show Update: Izzy Stradlin Is a Maybe  (Read 80934 times)
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #160 on: July 29, 2007, 03:48:08 AM »

Izzy and Duff just did Mr. Brownstone.
Axl's not there, then? Slash?

EDIT: cfcsfc CAN'T YOU fuckin' focus on the fuckin' topic for now?!?!?!?!?!?!? that's why people are retards. If you fuckin' UNDERSTAND why i'm saying this you'll realize of how stupid you are being.
I DID NOT FUCKIN' say you're stupid, I SAID YOU DID AN STUPID act. GOT IT or should I draw it somewhere and explain it with nice and lovely words, so you understand?

EDIT 2: yes, please, let's enjoy the show. After this I call you a cunt. rofl
JOKE. peace peace
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 03:53:32 AM by Bruno Poeys » Logged

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
cfcsfc
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #161 on: July 29, 2007, 03:49:00 AM »

haha, those retarded Slash fans think Slash created good music after he left Gn'R.
actually it's funny. VR's a really nice band, yeah.
actually I'll not waste my time talking about some stupid people.
I know, you probably are the same cunts posting @ mygnrforum and since you're browsting htgth to read news/updates, you're getting pissed.

FIRST, LISTEN, when Aerosmith came to Brazil with VR people were waiting for Aerosmith to show up. They did not care about VR. Oh, and I've seen reviews saying "openers made a good show" and nothing else. how important.
Highlights? A person screaming "Welcome to the jungle, baby", Mr. Brownstone and It's so easy.
I'll not say you retards are wrong, just see how much Libertard sold - 165.000 in 3 weeks, right? rofl
you people are laughable.
you know, people over mygnrforum are just waiting Axl Rose to show up. If he does not show up... "AHHH I stayed all night long awake for that".

What you people say is irrelevant. Libertard's sales is speaking for it all.
when Better leaked first time RS even said "it's better than anything VR's done" - and dont fucking tell me they said new leaks suck, because their blogger did - and the last RS issue "gave Chinese Democracy a compliment".

you people need to wake up. Slash was good, yes, but... his Keith Richard's text book copy solo (thanks, TSI? rofl ) is over now.

Don't take me wrong, I actually like Madison, Highvoltage, Matt11 and a few people over mygnrforum - but people there just bitch too much for my liking - remember, we're on a Gn'R board - either get on board or fuck off. Wink

Dude, you are a joke.
First off, what the hell does myGnR have to do with anything? Aren't we on HTGTH? Who gives a shit what people at another forum are doing?
People who went to an Aerosmith show didn't care about VR? Wow. That may because they're there to see Aerosmith you dipshit.
People don't concider Slash one of the greatest players of out generation for nothing, do they.
And what the hell does the recent GnR leaks have to do with anything at all? Isn't this the 'Ex-Gunners' section?
And what the hell does Libertads sales have to do with anything? Is the talent of a band measured by sales?
You're talking absolute shit mate. You're calling people 'cunts' and 'retards', which I don't appreciate, yet you're talking in circles about nothing relevent at all. Saying people are 'stupid' ( Roll Eyes how old are you?) and throwing insults around doesn't help your points (or lack there of) or credibility at all.

Whatever, I'm done arguing with some people in this tread- let's just enjoy the show.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 03:50:44 AM by cfcsfc » Logged
cfcsfc
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2007, 04:17:24 AM »

So whos singing for Adler's Appetite now?

Colby Veil (of Hollywood Roses), according to their website.

Are they playing the whole AFD?
EFISH
« Reply #163 on: July 29, 2007, 04:27:27 AM »

Izzy played Tijuana, Mama Kin, and Paradise City.
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #164 on: July 29, 2007, 04:28:06 AM »

C'mon. If Duff's there then Slash has gotta at least make an appearance.
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #165 on: July 29, 2007, 04:29:30 AM »

Paradise City?

Thank You..Show Over.Goodnight?
EFISH
« Reply #166 on: July 29, 2007, 04:42:15 AM »

Paradise City?

Yeah, I believe the show's over now.

He sent after PC.... "Izzy's gone for good."

oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #167 on: July 29, 2007, 04:47:10 AM »

Paradise City?

Yeah, I believe the show's over now.

He sent after PC.... "Izzy's gone for good."

Ah well...C'est la vie...What can we do, right...?  Back to anxiously awaiting CD...Thanks for the updates, bud
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #168 on: July 29, 2007, 04:48:13 AM »

No Slash? Bummer.

Oh well.

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #169 on: July 29, 2007, 04:49:47 AM »

Nice he finished off with Axl's song  ok

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
cfcsfc
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #170 on: July 29, 2007, 04:52:39 AM »

So out of the ex-gunners there were Izzy, Duff and Steven.
Hmm, sort of let down. I knew Axl wasn't going to show up, but I'm pretty suprised Slash didn't ?Undecided
Still, it's cool that Izzy and Duff were there. Out of interest, when was the last time Izzy and Duff played together?
Ah well, Steven did a good job of stiring up hype and doing some self promotion didn't he- look at all the interest in this gig, and how many 'Guests' were on line in here.
Would have been fun to attend none the less- thanks to the updaters!
Deniz
Headliner

I'll just end up walking in the cold november rain

« Reply #171 on: July 29, 2007, 04:54:46 AM »

Waiting for one last update saying the show is def. over

Thanx for the updates so far guys

Axl:When did you see me overreact
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #172 on: July 29, 2007, 04:55:28 AM »

Nice he finished off with Axl's song? ok

You mean the Guns N Roses song?

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #173 on: July 29, 2007, 04:57:24 AM »

Nice he finished off with Axl's song? ok

You mean the Guns N Roses song?

How can that song (of all songs!) be possibly done without the firebreathing ghost of Axl breathing down your neck!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #174 on: July 29, 2007, 05:16:04 AM »

haha, those retarded Slash fans think Slash created good music after he left Gn'R.
I know, you probably are the same cunts posting @ mygnrforum and since you're browsting htgth to read news/updates, you're getting pissed.

FIRST, LISTEN, when Aerosmith came to Brazil with VR people were waiting for Aerosmith to show up. They did not care about VR. Oh, and I've seen reviews saying "openers made a good show" and nothing else. how important.
Highlights? A person screaming "Welcome to the jungle, baby", Mr. Brownstone and It's so easy.
I'll not say you retards are wrong, just see how much Libertard sold - 165.000 in 3 weeks, right? rofl
you know, people over mygnrforum are just waiting Axl Rose to show up. If he does not show up... "AHHH I stayed all night long awake for that".

when Better leaked first time RS even said "it's better than anything VR's done" - and dont fucking tell me they said new leaks suck, because their blogger did - and the last RS issue "gave Chinese Democracy a compliment".

you people need to wake up. Slash was good, yes, but... his Keith Richard's text book copy solo (thanks, TSI? rofl ) is over now.

Don't take me wrong, I actually like Madison, Highvoltage, Matt11 and a few people over mygnrforum - but people there just bitch too much for my liking - remember, we're on a Gn'R board - either get on board or fuck off. Wink

Who are you?!?  And what is your problem?
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #175 on: July 29, 2007, 05:52:29 AM »

Who are you?!?? And what is your problem?

Quite pathetic isnt it?!!

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #176 on: July 29, 2007, 06:02:35 AM »

Guys, please stop with the cyber fighting crap, and let's focus on the show. Please have some respect for the guys doing the updates, and those who'd like to read them without having to go through dozens of posts like "Axl sucks", "VR rules", "Axl didn't write anything in the band", "VR can't do a thing without Axl", etc.

Thanks.

MYWIFEMYLIFE
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #177 on: July 29, 2007, 06:06:13 AM »

thx for updates evryone Smiley

wish we had axl and slash there too Sad

anyway, life goes on and we got guns n roses here to hope for an album,i'll keep on hoping and bet my money on axl to do one helluvan album.

chin dem starts now Smiley
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #178 on: July 29, 2007, 06:45:23 AM »

Still, it's cool that Izzy and Duff were there. Out of interest, when was the last time Izzy and Duff played together?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #179 on: July 29, 2007, 08:06:36 AM »

Looks like common sense made sense once again.

Imagine that.

No mind reading necessary.

I hope the people who spent the money to go there had fun and don't feel cheated by Steven's comments.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: