Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:38:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Guns N? Roses Anniversary Show Update: Izzy Stradlin Is a Maybe
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N? Roses Anniversary Show Update: Izzy Stradlin Is a Maybe  (Read 80890 times)
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 12:15:57 PM »

This should be on ''ex-gunners''.

None of these guys are in Guns N' Roses.

And the title is very misleading. If this show occurs, fine, but that will not be Guns N' Roses.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Ofcourse it will be GNR, dont be a pet. Everyone at that club will say "I saw GNR minus Axl", thats it.

Guns N' Roses without Axl............meh.  Undecided

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2007, 12:33:27 PM »

And the title is very misleading. If this show occurs, fine, but that will not be Guns N' Roses.

Ofcourse it will be GNR, dont be a pet. Everyone at that club will say "I saw GNR minus Axl", thats it.

When it should be "I saw Adler's Appetite with some former members of GN'R".

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 12:48:48 PM »

/jarmo

and when people see the the new gnr it should be " I saw Axl Rose and a back up band play GNR songs "

ok
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2007, 04:46:29 PM »

/jarmo

and when people see the the new gnr it should be " I saw Axl Rose and a back up band play GNR songs "

ok

So you're saying people are thick?

That's from last week. Look at the billboard.

Guns N' Roses.

People who went there went to a Guns N' Roses show.

No matter what you say.

Sucks to be you......

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Darkburst
Rocker

It's So Easy!

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2007, 05:41:43 PM »

They maybe Guns N Roses in name, but with only one original member they're pretty much a totally different band. Imagine if Paul McCartney went on tour now with three other hired guys and called it The Beatles! Even if he legally could no one really consider them The Beatles. The same applies here. Axl's band is G N R in name only. I'll still buy his new album if it ever comes, but I won't tag it as G N R on my computer... it'll be filed under Axl Rose.
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2007, 05:57:45 PM »

/jarmo

ok

Guns N' Roses.

No matter what you say.

Sucks to be you......

/jarmo

Jarmo... a quick question that just popped into my head: if Axl was to show up on this party would you see it (the party) in a better/different way? Cos you seem (or shall I say you always are) to be on Axl?s side. But remember, you can?t read his mind, you don?t know his feeling... afterall, after all these years Axl might have less hard feeling towards the former members (it was even you who said in a an other thread that Axl, in the last couple of years haven?t talked about them). Just remember, everytime you attack the ex-members or everything related to them (e.g: this party, their bands...) as defending Axl or his side whatsoever, you can?t know for sure if you are really doing Axl a favour.

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2007, 05:58:24 PM »

Imagine this, imagine that.

I saw Guns N' Roses play in Japan last week. You can't argue with that.

Whatever you say Ines.  ok

/jarmo

Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2007, 06:01:26 PM »

Imagine this, imagine that.

I saw Guns N' Roses play in Japan last week. You can't argue with that.

Whatever you say Ines.  ok

/jarmo

lol ok... thanks for even bothering answering.  ok

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2007, 06:05:02 PM »

A VR fan is telling me that Axl wants to do that show....

Yeah, sure.

I don't need to try to read his mind.

I stick to facts.

/jarmo

Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2007, 06:21:26 PM »

A VR fan is telling me that Axl wants to do that show....

Yeah, sure.

I don't need to try to read his mind.

I stick to facts.

/jarmo

Humm fine but first, I?m not a VR fan, I?m a GN?R fan (that keeps on track of the former members and enjoys their bands, not disrespecting but supporting them). What I can?t stand is the full disrespect of the former members and everything which is related to them (even in their right sections of the board).
I try to believe (call it an utopia, whatever) that we?re all here for something: loving Guns N? Roses (both old and new). You?ve seen both of them live already (lucky you indeed), you?ve experienced both bands (if we can call it different bands) so you once loved the old guys too. I?ve seen the new band once and I loved it... but it didn?t kept me from loving the old guys and watch the gigs of 91 or whatever that I wanted to have seen so badly.
Anyway, what I don?t understand is this new shitty way of talking of Guns N? Roses as it was the new one full stop (like... who fucking cares about the old one... afterall, I bet you can give me the example of many people that turned into GN?R fans by seeing the new band  Roll Eyes). This ain?t to be like that! Why do you think every thread now turns into this? An old vs new band thread? Cos many people, like me, don?t agree with this view of things!
I know you?ll say for me to move on to another forum or whatever but I won?t and never will be, cos besides all this shit that gets very frustrating at times, I think this is the best place over the internet to be with fellow guns bands (who supposedly have the same interests...) and discuss all matters related to our favourite band (which I can?t, talking personally, with my parents or friends lol).

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2007, 06:29:18 PM »

Disrespect my ass.

I'm not interested in promoting certain aspects of the former members activities.

Such as misleading the fans by making false statements about "reunions".

I love the old band, but unlike many other fans, I don't need to bring them up every time Guns N' Roses is mentioned in the year 2007.

Certain people chose to leave over ten years ago. I'm not gonna hold that against the current band.

After seeing what certain former members are currently doing, I've lost interest in their music.

I used to be like you, I even thought the Snakepit album was great just because it was GN'R related. Then I put it down and listened to it months later and realized it wasn't.

I'm sorry if I don't think the Adler's Appetite tracks are mindblowing.

I prefer Izzy's songs to anything they've done.

I also prefer the new GN'R tracks to anything any former member has done.

/jarmo

Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2007, 06:34:57 PM »

Disrespect my ass.

I'm not interested in promoting certain aspects of the former members activities.

Such as misleading the fans by making false statements about "reunions".

I love the old band, but unlike many other fans, I don't need to bring them up every time Guns N' Roses is mentioned in the year 2007.

Certain people chose to leave over ten years ago. I'm not gonna hold that against the current band.

After seeing what certain former members are currently doing, I've lost interest in their music.

I used to be like you, I even thought the Snakepit album was great just because it was GN'R related. Then I put it down and listened to it months later and realized it wasn't.

I'm sorry if I don't think the Adler's Appetite tracks are mindblowing.

I prefer Izzy's songs to anything they've done.

I also prefer the new GN'R tracks to anything any former member has done.

/jarmo

Thanks for answering, it means a lot  ok. I respect your opininion. I just can?t help myself thinking this place could be a bit better you know? We could have more peaceful threads instead of the battle fields they have been lately lol.

isa
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2007, 07:37:17 PM »

please post photos!!!! the lucky people who are gonna be there ok
CSS
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2007, 07:40:10 PM »

I just can?t help myself thinking this place could be a bit better you know?

Why don't you go and create something better yourself, then?
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2007, 07:42:00 PM »

/jarmo

ok

Guns N' Roses.

No matter what you say.

Sucks to be you......

/jarmo

See why do you get so defensive , really the moderation on this board is uncalled for but thats another story. I myself don't think that , but a lot ( I STRESS A LOT ) of people think that. I have my own opinions about the band but thats something else as well. But in all honesty dude to see Axl Rose, Slash , Duff , Izzy and Adler on stage , being a GNR fan wouldn't that be an amazing thing to watch? Also why did you label me as a "VR" fan , it is very possible to be a fan of both Old GNR , New GNR , VR , Alders Appetite and Izzy's stuff.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2007, 07:44:55 PM »

Knowing that at least one member of those five doesn't want to be part of that, no it wouldn't be amazing.

/jarmo

isa
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2007, 08:00:29 PM »

Axl doesn't wanna be part of that?
CSS
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2007, 08:04:37 PM »

Axl doesn't wanna be part of that?

The Appetite For Destruction show with Steven Adler.
isa
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2007, 08:07:00 PM »

yeah, you're right
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2007, 08:31:58 PM »

Knowing that at least one member of those five doesn't want to be part of that, no it wouldn't be amazing.

/jarmo

Since when are you their conscious? I was almost 100% sure you are not in

Axl , Slash , Duff , Izzy OR Steven's head

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: