Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:44:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Fuck Off
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fuck Off  (Read 126687 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #300 on: August 15, 2007, 11:43:46 PM »

Axl can crush a lot of the negativity and naysayers with a great album. Until he releases it, some of the negativity will be justified.

I don't think he gives a rat's ass what anybody thinks. If that is the case, then he probably isn't concerned about negativity or naysayers. From his POV touring is progress, not perfection. Which is sufficient enough for most of us.
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #301 on: August 16, 2007, 12:19:10 AM »

i must agree album would be great no album makes me mad..... but tour..... tour takes the edge off..... kinda like screwing around when the gf is away..... lol

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #302 on: August 16, 2007, 02:09:48 AM »

i must agree album would be great no album makes me mad..... but tour..... tour takes the edge off..... kinda like screwing around when the gf is away..... lol

Oh, the old 'has a girl in every port' line...... Roll Eyes

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #303 on: August 16, 2007, 04:41:26 AM »

Im not asking for Axl to be Jon Bon Jovi

you better not be!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #304 on: August 16, 2007, 12:49:07 PM »

Oh, the old 'has a girl in every port' line...... Roll Eyes

nope......just many in the same port...... didnt you know were country over here.... we get into a unfulfilling relationship then we meet someone that we want to screw so we try to screw em....sometimes it fails... sometimes it works...... other times we just masterbate Cheesy

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #305 on: August 16, 2007, 07:30:40 PM »

but a statement every once in awhile.
There's been a few this year peace

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #306 on: August 17, 2007, 01:09:10 AM »

Where?

Concerning the album

I honestly don't care about a tour 6,000 miles away as much as I am the actual album.  I've heard the songs they play live enough

I want an album!!!!!!!!!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #307 on: August 17, 2007, 01:12:25 AM »

Where?

Concerning the album

I honestly don't care about a tour 6,000 miles away as much as I am the actual album.  I've heard the songs they play live enough

I want an album!!!!!!!!!

well those fans 6,000 miles away definitely care.   and i thought you haven't seen the band live yet?   you can't compare youtube clips and bootlegs to going and experiencing this beast in person. 

damn i hope they come vegas again soon.
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #308 on: August 17, 2007, 02:13:19 AM »

Where?

Concerning the album

I want an album!!!!!!!!!

well those fans 6,000 miles away definitely care.   and i thought you haven't seen the band live yet?   you can't compare youtube clips and bootlegs to going and experiencing this beast in person. 

damn i hope they come vegas again soon.

Well if they continue just to tour , Axl won't get respect , because going out there and playing old gnr classics and a couple new songs isn't gonna cut it in a lot of people's eyes. Either axl is gonna release this and crush everyones crits and their bad mouthing or he is gonna release it and it'll be a flop. Which would be really sad actually! But I doubt it'll be a flop. Sure axl is on tour with the band and they are doing good and what not , but at this point an album almost feels essential. I'd go see them , mostly to see Axl belt the hits out , but I'd go see them none the less  beer
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #309 on: August 17, 2007, 02:20:51 AM »

Well if they continue just to tour , Axl won't get respect , because going out there and playing old gnr classics and a couple new songs isn't gonna cut it in a lot of people's eyes. Either axl is gonna release this and crush everyones crits and their bad mouthing or he is gonna release it and it'll be a flop. Which would be really sad actually! But I doubt it'll be a flop. Sure axl is on tour with the band and they are doing good and what not , but at this point an album almost feels essential. I'd go see them , mostly to see Axl belt the hits out , but I'd go see them none the less  beer

there isn't a GnR fan alive who wouldn't love to see the band playing all the classics.   There are some who are too closed minded to accept the fact that certian people are no longer in the band and refuse to give it a chance.  fuck those people, they are the ones missing out.    the members in the band all joined as members of Guns N' Roses and they are going to play Guns N' Roses songs for as long as they tour.  new songs and classic songs alike.     I'll go see the band whenever possible, album or not.  anyone who would skip the opportunity to see the band either isn't a huge GnR fan or is stuck somewhere in 1987 and can't find their way out.
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #310 on: August 17, 2007, 02:23:34 AM »

there isn't a GnR fan alive who wouldn't love to see the band playing all the classics.   There are some who are too closed minded to accept the fact that certian people are no longer in the band and refuse to give it a chance.  fuck those people, they are the ones missing out.    the members in the band all joined as members of Guns N' Roses and they are going to play Guns N' Roses songs for as long as they tour.  new songs and classic songs alike.     I'll go see the band whenever possible, album or not.  anyone who would skip the opportunity to see the band either isn't a huge GnR fan or is stuck somewhere in 1987 and can't find their way out.

That is true , if you'd skip on GNR than you may be mentally retarded lol. I mean honestly I'd love to see this band establish a name for themselves ( I don't know how to explain ) like I want them to make their classic hits so that when i go to a concert no longer will it be to see an AFD or UYI song , but a CD song you know. Plus a lot of nay sayers can't really have anything to say when CD is released , because I'm sure with Axl and Co on board its going to be a good album.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #311 on: August 17, 2007, 02:26:38 AM »

i want to see them make some more classics songs too, but that isn't going to stop them from playing the old classics, and i dont think it ever will.  my opinion of course, but Axl kept GnR alive for a reason and as long as he is using the GnR name he'll probably also be using the GnR catalog. 
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #312 on: August 17, 2007, 02:30:06 AM »

i want to see them make some more classics songs too, but that isn't going to stop them from playing the old classics, and i dont think it ever will.  my opinion of course, but Axl kept GnR alive for a reason and as long as he is using the GnR name he'll probably also be using the GnR catalog. 

Well of course not , who wouldn't want to see Axl sing Jungle , Paradise City , Nightrain , and countless other songs. I want to see a bigger new gnr song to old gnr songs ratio is all im saying. I want to go see the show and say man I can't wait for them to play - insert new song here- rather than an old one. Because right now everyone but axl and dizzy are playing stuff made by other people , while they add their own to it no doubt its not the same when you have your OWN songs , with YOUR parts , I mean seriously can you even begin to fathom what these guys could come up with?!
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #313 on: August 17, 2007, 06:04:33 AM »

Where?

Concerning the album
It was a "kind of" apology for not meeting the tentative release date, gunsnroses.com
I know it's not what you wanted hihi

And some other statements, that didn't focus on the album...i\m getting mighty imptaient too peace
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 06:06:05 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #314 on: August 18, 2007, 01:58:08 AM »

Nice Reading Comprehension Jim Bob, I said I don't care about a tour COMPARED TO THE ALBUM BEING RELEASED.

I am glad they are touring but it's time for the album to come out.

If they finish this tour and still don't release the album, to me that is just insane.

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #315 on: August 18, 2007, 01:59:00 AM »

you should go see them next time you have a chance yo
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #316 on: August 18, 2007, 09:47:30 AM »

Nice Reading Comprehension Jim Bob, I said I don't care about a tour COMPARED TO THE ALBUM BEING RELEASED.

I am glad they are touring but it's time for the album to come out.

If they finish this tour and still don't release the album, to me that is just insane.
Is that $12.99 really burning that big a fuckin hole in your pocket?

We've already heard like six full new awesome live-boot/DLMF songs.  Put those six on a writable cd, pick something from the "my CD artwork" thread and ... presto!!!... you have a cd in your hands.  Or better yet, download them with video from the concert boots too and make yourself a dual-disc!!!

Let the artists themselves decide if/when/how they want to get us to give them our money.

That being said .... To actually witness for yourself the phenomenon that is the magnitude of Axl's stage presence is something that hopefully all GNR fans have the opportunity to experience at least once in their lifetime.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #317 on: August 18, 2007, 02:25:55 PM »

No Offense but if u think CD is just worth 13 bucks.................

WOW

The boots aren't gonna compare to the FULL ALBUM

Not to mention videos, interviews and all of the other stuff that goes a long with an album release.

Touring is great

but I want an album!

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #318 on: August 18, 2007, 03:17:25 PM »

WOW

Not to mention videos, interviews and all of the other stuff that goes a long with an album release.

Touring is great

but I want an album!

I have the feeling that everyone here fully understands by now that you want the album...

But if you repeat it 1000000 more times, maybe Axl will send it to you before it gets released...

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #319 on: August 18, 2007, 05:19:16 PM »

WOW

Touring is great

but I want an album!
Sounds like you're more interested in all the "fluff" instead of the actual songs.

No offense to the band but if they think I'm paying more than that for a plain album then they'd better think again.? I'll pay extra if a dvd comes with it but I'm not paying anything above what is an average price for any album.? And I'm gonna check around for who has it at the cheapest price.? And I'm not gonna buy three copies of the same thing if the only difference is one comes in a red sleeve and one in a white sleeve and one in a black sleeve.? Chris Pitman better not think he's buying his Ferrari with my money while I'm driving around in an 18 year old car.

As far as interviews goes, they're nice but they're usually "scripted" answers that are repeated over and over and over to each different interviewer.? It's not like we're gonna get the real stories behind the meaning of every note or lyric written anyways.? And I hate feeling the what I'm reading/hearing is someone who has "mastered the art of faking sincerity."? Like do you really believe that Baz didn't know that Axl was gonna call him while he was doing that Trunk show?

Videos are cool but usually there's only like two or three made per album so IMO they're really not a big deal cause I'd much prefer watching the boots of the guys performing the songs live in concert and watch their interactions and goofs and rants.

So you can keep all the bells n' whistles.? I'm enjoying the new songs that are out there!!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 05:22:19 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: