Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:30:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Fuck Off
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fuck Off  (Read 126793 times)
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2007, 02:04:54 PM »

well i think its pathetic if gnr dont release this album. what a big waste of time, a load of false hype and lies and a waste of alot of money and peoples time.

fair point, but no one is making you wait for anything.   So if you don't like it, stop.   Its that easy.

I'm not waiting for anything.  Obviously there is something that has kept this album from coming out and I stopped worrying about it around 2004 and decided that if it did come out, that would be a nice surprise.  If not, I have AFD, Lies, the illusions, spaghetti incident, and 5 incredible nights of seeing the band.

Many of us are greatful for the fact that its not 2004 or 2005 and we got to see GnR sometime in the last year.   
SLCPUNK
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2007, 02:05:21 PM »

who gives a fuck what the name of the fucking tour was called?   that has nothing to do with anyone "oweing" anyone.

Obviously I was curious, why don't you pipe down...

i wasn't directing that at you, moreso at the ones who think they are owed something.   its a valid question, but i was just making the point that regardless if the tour was called "the Chinese Democracy Tour" or "GnR World Tour 2007" or "GnR Greatest Hits Tour" or "Axl owes us a snow blower world tour" has no bearing on us being owed an album.

How 'bout the "GnR Owes Us Summin' 2007 Tour" ?

Grin
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2007, 02:08:14 PM »

well i think its pathetic if gnr dont release this album. what a big waste of time, a load of false hype and lies and a waste of alot of money and peoples time.

fair point, but no one is making you wait for anything.   So if you don't like it, stop.   Its that easy.

I'm not waiting for anything.  Obviously there is something that has kept this album from coming out and I stopped worrying about it around 2004 and decided that if it did come out, that would be a nice surprise.  If not, I have AFD, Lies, the illusions, spaghetti incident, and 5 incredible nights of seeing the band.

Many of us are greatful for the fact that its not 2004 or 2005 and we got to see GnR sometime in the last year.   

yes well me n my fellow ingrades a.k.a people who differ from your oppinions would like to hear this album sometime.

html sucks
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2007, 02:09:29 PM »

there is nothing wrong with defending GNR.

I'm just not a fan of blind loyalty and worshipping.

I am a HUGE fan of many bands,athletes etc and I will call them out when they are doing shit I don't agree with.

Being a fan doesn't mean u have to obey and support every single thing they do.

Being a fan isn't being  a YES MAN to their every decision.

JIM BOB and others may think that makes me less of a fan but I guarantee Axl or any other person I am a fan of would probably appreciate someone like me more who isnt afraid to have an honest opinion over a Star Trekkie type of fan who would jump off a cliff if they thought it would impress Axl.
i dont see anyone worshipping anything, and Axl is a human being who is fallable just as you and I.   If he fucks up, I'll say so.  That shit in Sweden last year isn't something I'm proud of and I said that was fucked up.   

So yes, I am and will always be a HUGE Axl Rose fan, but after all these years and after all thats transpired.

He owes us at least one album.
no, he doesn't.   it would be nice of him to release it, but he doesn't owe us.   unless of course you have some money wrapped up in all this?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2007, 02:10:37 PM »

yes well me n my fellow ingrades a.k.a people who differ from your oppinions would like to hear this album sometime.

a.k.a. people who feel because they bought some of GnR's albums and spend time posting on GnR's messageboards that Axl should get on his knees and beg them to stay his fan.   

we all want to hear this album.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2007, 02:11:01 PM »

there is nothing wrong with defending GNR.

I'm just not a fan of blind loyalty and worshipping.

I am a HUGE fan of many bands,athletes etc and I will call them out when they are doing shit I don't agree with.

Being a fan doesn't mean u have to obey and support every single thing they do.

Being a fan isn't being  a YES MAN to their every decision.

JIM BOB and others may think that makes me less of a fan but I guarantee Axl or any other person I am a fan of would probably appreciate someone like me more who isnt afraid to have an honest opinion over a Star Trekkie type of fan who would jump off a cliff if they thought it would impress Axl.

So yes, I am and will always be a HUGE Axl Rose fan, but after all these years and after all thats transpired.

He owes us at least one album.

I see it the same way . Being a fan doesn't mean you have to agree with everything . Doesn't mean you have to act like the band can do no wrong.

And if Axl would repay me for those concert tickets from 2002 that I never got refunded for that would be great.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2007, 02:11:48 PM »

Looks like Mr Lee is trying to be as negative and bitchy and whiny as he can!

Looks like stolat is spamming the board again, posting 23 times in an hour and a half.

And D, I agree with everything you said, I just don't think he owes us anything.? If he walks away now and never puts out an album, I'd be disappointed, but grateful for what he has given us.? He will have other people to answer to (as in whoever has put up the money for everything) but I don't think he has to answer to fans.?

That was part of my point.

IF HE SAID "I am retiring, Chinese Demcoracy isn't coming out"

I am fine with that.

Thats his right, Cool, have a great life I hope u find happiness.

But the fact he keeps touring under the GNR name, the fact he keeps playing unreleased songs from the album and after the press release in December giving us the tentative release date and now the fact the album is suppose to be finished and is mixing.

I think all that qualifies as we are OWED that album. ? ?I respect Axl and everything he has done and Deep down I know he cares about his fans and appreciates them. So that alone should make him someday release this album.

He will always be my hero whether he released no albums or 20 more albums but the fact CD has been talked about and built up this much, I think he owes it to not only the fans, and his bandmates, I think he owes it to HIMSELF to release the damn thing.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2007, 02:12:07 PM »

Well isn't the admin section the hawt spot today?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2007, 02:12:51 PM »

It's getting hawt in here . So lets take off all are clothes.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2007, 02:13:14 PM »

a.k.a. people who feel because they bought some of GnR's albums and spend time posting on GnR's messageboards that Axl should get on his knees and beg them to stay his fan.   

we all want to hear this album.

well, as i dont wish to be looked upon on the same way as stolat. ill leave this topic with one final question.

how do the insides of axls rectum taste jim bob, your creeped up there pretty often, just wondered.

html sucks
SLCPUNK
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2007, 02:14:02 PM »

I think we all will get it eventually, so no reason to wonder if we are owed it. I honestly believe it'll be out sooner than later. The problem is that so many people have had their hopes up during times when it was nowhere near ready, that it is making this part of the leg almost impossible to endure.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2007, 02:15:48 PM »

Hey, uh, lets not get too carried away, remember D is online right now..

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2007, 02:16:40 PM »

See, with attitudes like that, I'm not so sure this is a worthy generation.

I think we all will get it eventually, so no reason to wonder if we are owed it. I honestly believe it'll be out sooner than later. The problem is that so many people have had their hopes up during times when it was nowhere near ready, that it is making this part of the leg almost impossible to endure.

So I guess you wouldn't last 63 days in the Warsaw Uprising then, let alone 5 years of war.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2007, 02:17:06 PM »

Just dont understand why Jim Bob has to insult people to try and get a point across.......

Being owed has nothing to do with money. ?No band is anything without their fans and if u talk about it, u got to be about it.

It's also such a disservice to the band members who already have an impossible task of filling the old members shoes to constantly be paraded around the world playing AFD.

Axl owes it to EVERYBODY to release this album. ?If he wants to quit or walk away afterwards, that is fine.

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2007, 02:17:20 PM »

I think he owes it to HIMSELF to release the damn thing.
this I do agree with.   I'd love for him to show the world he's still has the ability to put out kickass music and he does owe himself that.

how do the insides of axls rectum taste jim bob, your creeped up there pretty often, just wondered.
kinda like chocolate  Kiss

And if Axl would repay me for those concert tickets from 2002 that I never got refunded for that would be great.
yes you should get your money back if the concert never happened.   that might not be in Axl's hands because I'm sure he doesn't handle that part of the biz, but you are certainly owed your money back.

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2007, 02:17:45 PM »

Hey, uh, lets not get too carried away, remember D is online right now..

True ,but none of us are a sheep ........Right?

Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2007, 02:18:16 PM »

See, with attitudes like that, I'm not so sure this is a worthy generation.

So I guess you wouldn't last 63 days in the Warsaw Uprising then, let alone 5 years of war.

So now waiting for Chi Dem is equivalent to a World War?

Nice one. ? The points of all these posts just keep on sailing past you don't they?

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2007, 02:19:45 PM »

Jim Bob I have got to fuckin ask this:

Who fuckin died and made u GNR's Publicist

Jesus Christ..................

Its like u are tryin to win some kind of backstage invite or free tickets from Beta or something.

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2007, 02:19:53 PM »

Just dont understand why Jim Bob has to insult people to try and get a point across.......

Being owed has nothing to do with money.  No band is anything without their fans and if u talk about it, u got to be about it.

i get a little hostile because I come here to a Guns N' Roses fan messageboard to talk about my favorite band and show my support.   the same people whine over and over and over and it gets reallly fucking old.

and fans do not make a band who they are.   you liked the music Axl put out, and you like him as an artist, thats your choice and its beacuse of his amazing talent. 
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2007, 02:21:10 PM »

Jim Bob I have got to fuckin ask this:

Who fuckin died and made u GNR's Publicist

Jesus Christ..................

Its like u are tryin to win some kind of backstage invite or free tickets from Beta or something.

i'm no publicist and I am not trying to get anything for free.   if GnR comes back to Vegas, I'm gladly gonna be there and gonna show my support.   I'm just tired of the bullshit man.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: