Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:49:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Fuck Off
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fuck Off  (Read 126744 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #320 on: August 19, 2007, 11:54:54 PM »

Thats the beauty of Axl though, I can't recall a time Axl has ever been scripted. Thats part of what makes him so great, just the realness that is Axl Rose and how he has never cared to tell the truth and be candid.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #321 on: August 20, 2007, 07:58:31 AM »

No Offense but if u think CD is just worth 13 bucks.................

WOW

The boots aren't gonna compare to the FULL ALBUM

Not to mention videos, interviews and all of the other stuff that goes a long with an album release.

Touring is great

but I want an album!

I have the feeling that everyone here fully understands by now that you want the album...

But if you repeat it 1000000 more times, maybe Axl will send it to you before it gets released...
in defence of D, everyone knows jim bob is 100% behind gnr 2007 and anyone who doesnt should "fuck off or get on board" and all the rest of his repetative rants yet he keeps saying it because he wants to get his oppinion across like D does to people questioning him.

html sucks
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #322 on: August 20, 2007, 09:45:38 AM »

No Offense but if u think CD is just worth 13 bucks.................

WOW

The boots aren't gonna compare to the FULL ALBUM

Not to mention videos, interviews and all of the other stuff that goes a long with an album release.

Touring is great

but I want an album!

I have the feeling that everyone here fully understands by now that you want the album...

But if you repeat it 1000000 more times, maybe Axl will send it to you before it gets released...
in defence of D, everyone knows jim bob is 100% behind gnr 2007 and anyone who doesnt should "fuck off or get on board" and all the rest of his repetative rants yet he keeps saying it because he wants to get his oppinion across like D does to people questioning him.
in defence(sp?) of myself, everyone knows you are 100% behind spamming peoples private message boxes because you dont like their posts. yet you dont really support the band anyways, so you should be told to fuck off.

edit: its "get on board or fuck off", I obviously haven't been saying it enough.  smoking
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 09:48:56 AM by BB » Logged
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #323 on: August 20, 2007, 03:17:28 PM »

i sent you 5 messages once. of random stuff, because i think your an asshole. big deal. that was a week or so ago and thats all ive done, so if you wish to bullshit ok, why not post all the messages then people can see the messages were just random shit. i dont care, half the people here think your a troll anyway.

i do support the band, ive seen them live, i wouldnt have gone to see them and paid as much money as i did on ebay otherwise.

html sucks
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #324 on: August 20, 2007, 03:18:55 PM »

Jesus loves you
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #325 on: August 20, 2007, 03:30:42 PM »

i sent you 5 messages once. of random stuff, because i think your an asshole. big deal. that was a week or so ago and thats all ive done, so if you wish to bullshit ok, why not post all the messages then people can see the messages were just random shit. i dont care, half the people here think your a troll anyway.

i do support the band, ive seen them live, i wouldnt have gone to see them and paid as much money as i did on ebay otherwise.

I think lots of people are trolls here but I don't pm them random stuff...

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #326 on: August 20, 2007, 03:31:06 PM »

i sent you 5 messages once. of random stuff, because i think your an asshole. big deal. that was a week or so ago and thats all ive done, so if you wish to bullshit ok, why not post all the messages then people can see the messages were just random shit. i dont care,
like i give a shit if you think i'm an asshole?   if i bother you that much, ignore me.   its simple.   only a stupid little kid would do something like that.

half the people here think your a troll anyway.
good for them, they can suck my dick.  i'm here because I'm a GnR fan, and thats more than what can be said about many who don't like me.  I'm not here to be your internet "friend" or anybody else, I'm here to talk about my favorite band.  I dont give a fuck about you.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #327 on: August 20, 2007, 03:36:39 PM »

well it would be nice, to be able to post something or read other peoples posts without the same bullshit replies from you over n over again. we get your point, so stop acting like your a moderator round here n shut up for once? ok if someone posts "ron fucking sucks" granted you should reply, but when someone says theyd like a reunion but they dont mind gnr2007 then we dont want the same get on board or fuck off, im gonna try copy jarmos posts, off you.

Thats all i have to say.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 03:42:47 PM by mrlee » Logged

html sucks
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #328 on: August 20, 2007, 03:38:08 PM »

fuck a reunion.  i'm just as entitled to voice that opinion as anyone who is still sitting around on a GnR board 10+ years later crying for a classic gnr reunion.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 03:45:08 PM by BB » Logged
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #329 on: August 20, 2007, 03:58:04 PM »

I think Jim BoB Aka;James Robert has a kind face and probably a warm heart as well.  I don't think he's an asshole and either way I don't want to suck anyone's dick.  That would be just wrong baby.

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #330 on: August 20, 2007, 09:02:25 PM »

fuck a reunion.  i'm just as entitled to voice that opinion as anyone who is still sitting around on a GnR board 10+ years later crying for a classic gnr reunion.

and everyone else is entitled to an opinion as anyone who is sitting around thinking just because the new GNR line up is in the present in must kick more ass than any other GNR version or any other band.

beer
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #331 on: August 20, 2007, 09:26:10 PM »

Thats the problem Jimmy Joe Bob

U and the Full time GNR supporters can HAVE YOUR OPINION but Axl forbid someone else have a slightly different opinion. When someone does u guys go to shit with your Get on board or fuck off bullshit.

I am probably a bigger Axl fan than u.

Being a fan doesn't mean worshipping at the altar of Axl and driving around with a picture of him on your dashboard.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #332 on: August 20, 2007, 09:32:18 PM »

I am probably a bigger Axl fan than u.

Guns N' Roses isn't all about Axl.  Theres 7 other guys in the band and some people seem to forget to give them respect.   You may very well be a bigger fan of Axl, I'm not in competition with anyone on whose the bigger fan.   
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #333 on: August 21, 2007, 11:14:26 AM »

well it would be nice, to be able to post something or read other peoples posts without the same bullshit replies from you over n over again. we get your point, so stop acting like your a moderator round here n shut up for once? ok if someone posts "ron fucking sucks" granted you should reply, but when someone says theyd like a reunion but they dont mind gnr2007 then we dont want the same get on board or fuck off, im gonna try copy jarmos posts, off you.

Well it would be nice to not read your predictable posts about 'sleaze' metal and bands wearing lycra having a cool image, and how sweden's the best place for music right now.

(By the way, it's really not.)

Spamming peoples inboxes is fucking low and you should grow up or go somewhere else.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #334 on: August 21, 2007, 01:34:15 PM »

Thats the beauty of Axl though, I can't recall a time Axl has ever been scripted.

Fairly easy to do when you prohibit most  (if not all) of the most pressing questions.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #335 on: August 22, 2007, 07:41:32 AM »

Well it would be nice to not read your predictable posts about 'sleaze' metal and bands wearing lycra having a cool image, and how sweden's the best place for music right now.

(By the way, it's really not.)

Spamming peoples inboxes is fucking low and you should grow up or go somewhere else.

i sent him 5 messages. once, big deal. why dont you grow up and stop jumping on every person in the forum with your provocative moderating style.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 07:44:11 AM by mrlee » Logged

html sucks
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #336 on: August 22, 2007, 10:35:13 AM »

I don't jump on everyone, just the people that behave unbelievably stupidly.  Oh, and the people I think are narrowminded fools.

Congratulations, you're both.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #337 on: August 22, 2007, 10:59:47 AM »

I don't jump on everyone, just the people that behave unbelievably stupidly.  Oh, and the people I think are narrowminded fools.

Congratulations, you're both.

im not narrowminded, you just believe that anyone who doesnt like what you like is narrowminded.

i dont need to argue with you, you bore me, your tactics prey on provoking people costantly, you were sad enough once to go into the VR section and start arguments there. Say and think what you wish, but your ways of moderating here are immature. End of conversation

html sucks
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #338 on: August 22, 2007, 11:12:50 AM »

No, you just feel the need to lambaste other types of music and people without reason.  That's not narrowminded at all.

You're a totally open guy! ok
destry rides again
Global Moderator
Rocker

to find my wooden leg

« Reply #339 on: August 22, 2007, 12:25:31 PM »

i sent him 5 messages. once, big deal. why dont you grow up and stop jumping on every person in the forum with your provocative moderating style.

When I think of AdZ provocatively moderating I can't help but picture him smiting you while wearing a thong.

Not sure if your open mind could handle that image, mrlee Smiley

04/16/93 11/27/02 12/05/02 12/06/02x 05/12/06 05/15/06 05/17/06 11/05/06 11/10/06 11/13/06 02/11/10 11/17/11 11/19/11 11/20/11 11/26/11 02/10/12 02/12/12 2/15/12 2/24/12 2/27/12 6/5/13 6/6/13
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: