Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 04:35:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FALSE: "daily star" (yes I know...) -album in 2008 at the earliest
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: FALSE: "daily star" (yes I know...) -album in 2008 at the earliest  (Read 34660 times)
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 02:35:44 PM »

I've been on this site for a few years, when something comes from a few people you learn to trust what they say. ?Mysteron has said somethings that came true, Jarmo has said some things that came true, Merck when he managed the band said this site is gets priviledged info now and then. ?So if Jarmo said it's not true we should be encouraged because that posting would suck.

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2007, 02:36:25 PM »

wow to have something become a fact all you need is for the Jman to say it.... That is good to know.

Know need for proof or any of that shit, just the Jman's word that it's fact.

How clueless....

I don't post anything as fact if I don't have some proof.

/jarmo

clueless? I haven't seen any fucking proof...  Only thing I have seen is you say it isn't true.so take your clueless comment and shove it.

Um - don't you think this would have been picked up on by, oh I don't know - gunsnroses.com if Axl said it?

It'll bullshit. Deal with it.

Stop looking for a reason to hate on Jarmo

Not looking for reason to hate on Jarmo.

Just don't like being told something is fact without seeing some sorta proof......And why the hell would GN'R's site post something that most would consider to be bad new? Hell they hardly post anything worth wild over theri any way.

Yeah , but then your only going buy what one side has to say.

what other side is there?
a gossip publication?

Apparently killing rumors before some take them as facts is a bad idea because this guy wants to hear from the "other side".

If that's the case, go somewhere else.

/jarmo

No I said I would like to see proof that he didn't say it... other then your all high and might word their assclown.

So Axl told only one trashy British newspaper the news? He didn't tell MTV? USA Today? GNR.com?

Think about that for a second. Why would that be the first place he would go to?

Stop trying to stir the shit.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2007, 02:38:02 PM »

Just don't like being told something is fact without seeing some sorta proof......

Of course you don't.  Roll Eyes

No I said I would like to see proof that he didn't say it... other then your all high and might word their assclown.

Ass clown? That's what I think you are, ass clown.

Unlike what your clueless mind might think, I don't have the need to make shit up to make myself look important.

I just post what I know. Facts.

Axl didn't say that. The quote in that rag is not a quote from Axl.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2007, 02:45:03 PM »

Just don't like being told something is fact without seeing some sorta proof......

Unlike what your clueless mind might think, I don't have the need to make shit up to make myself look important.

/jarmo

hell who cares it he did say it or not . that isn't my problem ... My problem is the lack of proof you provide.

Hell like I have said it's is more then likely a bull write up as for actual news. But the thing is probable right about the album not being out until 08 at the earliest.

Yeah I guess I am clueless cause I don't by everything the great and wonderfull oz..ie Jarmo says, without some sorta of proof.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2007, 02:46:50 PM »

So that's what the problem is. Ok.....  I get it.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2007, 02:48:46 PM »

/jarmo

hell who cares it he did say it or not . that isn't my problem ... My problem is the lack of proof you provide.

Hell like I have said it's is more then likely a bull write up as for actual news. But the thing is probable right about the album not being out until 08 at the earliest.

Yeah I guess I am clueless cause I don't by everything the great and wonderfull oz..ie Jarmo says, without some sorta of proof.

Would you like Axl to personally call you and tell you that he never said that?  Roll Eyes

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2007, 02:50:35 PM »

/jarmo

Would you like Axl to personally call you and tell you that he never said that?  Roll Eyes

hell if he wanted to...

Probable like you would personal like to have a girl let you see them nude without paying but , I doubt both will happen.

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2007, 02:51:51 PM »

/jarmo

hell if he wanted to...

Probable like you would personal like to have a girl let you see them nude without paying but , I doubt both will happen.

My girlfriend hasn't made me pay yet after 4 years - but that's none of your concern.  ok

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2007, 02:54:02 PM »

Is it just me or is this guy really trying hard to get banned?

What a sad sight...

/jarmo

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2007, 02:54:48 PM »

Is it just me or is this guy really trying hard to get banned?

What a sad sight...

/jarmo

Let's see, -6 karma....Nah. He's just "misunderstood."   rofl

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2007, 02:58:19 PM »

/jarmo

hell if he wanted to...

My girlfriend hasn't made me pay yet after 4 years - but that's none of your concern.  ok

Hey dressing up your right hand as a girl doesn't count.... ok

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2007, 03:00:22 PM »

/jarmo

hell if he wanted to...

How...original.

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2007, 03:01:18 PM »

/jarmo

hell if he wanted to...

How...original.

Well I could have said your mom doesn't count... But her she started charging you.

Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2007, 03:01:54 PM »

Oh please.......... the Daily Star is the most unreliable, trashiest, poorest British tabloid available on newstands, its about 10% dubious so called 'news' (eg, Pete Doherty's cat hooked on crack), 90% tits and ass. Fox is more reliable..... and thats saying something!

Jarmo or Daily Star? This one answers itself?

Jonx
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 03:04:34 PM by Jonx » Logged
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2007, 03:04:14 PM »

Oh please.......... the Daily Star is the most unreliable, trashiest, poorest British tabloid available on newstands, its about 10% dubious so called 'news', 90% tits and ass. Fox is more reliable..... and thats saying something!

Jarmo or Daily Star? This one answers itself!

Jonx

ok...
so in case the album really doesnt come out in 2007... does that mean that the daily star/fox is more reliable than jarmo? hihi

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2007, 03:04:55 PM »

/jarmo

hell if he wanted to...

How...original.

Well I could have said your mom doesn't count... But her she started charging you.

Do you write your own material?

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2007, 03:06:53 PM »

/jarmo

hell if he wanted to...

How...original.

Do you write your own material?

Nope. why the hell would I wast and good material here?

cybercurves
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2007, 03:08:32 PM »

Oh please.......... the Daily Star is the most unreliable, trashiest, poorest British tabloid available on newstands, its about 10% dubious so called 'news', 90% tits and ass. Fox is more reliable..... and thats saying something!

Jonx

ok...
so in case the album really doesnt come out in 2007... does that mean that the daily star/fox is more reliable than jarmo? hihi

No.  It's one thing to say the album isn't coming out until 2008 and it's another to assume or quote Axl when in fact he never said anything to that effect.
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2007, 03:09:41 PM »

Jonx

ok...

No comment.......... but it will come out this year, Jarmo knows it he just cant say anything  ok

Actually now that you have put his credibility on the line he might just say something to defend himself, i wouldnt want to be put below Fox in terms of reliability, thats almost too painful!

Jonx
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2007, 03:16:30 PM »

Fact: Axl didn't say what this rag claims is a quote from Axl.

Fact: I have no info on the release date.

Opinion: I believe it'll be out in 2007. The year isn't over yet.

/jarmo

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: