Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 10:48:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227937 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  ? FOR JARMO
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ? FOR JARMO  (Read 28680 times)
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2007, 02:27:12 PM »

In your post you keep saying "I want".

I think that sums it up right there.

Define a fan anyway. Define "support". I'm a big fan, saw every show I could. I am bummed the album still isn't out, but I don't think these guys "owe" me anything. On the contrary they already "gave" me a whole lot, ie kickass rock shows.

I'm still a fan, even though no album is out, and when the album comes, I'll still be a fan. I don't gauge my "support" or feel that I am any more of a fan than the next guy. That just seems silly.

What is "giving 110%", what does that mean? Hanging out on various MBs, stating you are a fan ? Seeing them in concert? Wearing GnR underwear? What catapults you into 110% club? Somebody who is so much more of a fan, that the band actually owe them something?

I remember seeing them in LV (second time), and I'm talking to this dipshit who says "Axl needs us, (implying emotionally in this conversation), he's here because we help him". Obviously this guy was on another planet, a mental superfan who actually believed that Axl was there to see him, and not the other way around. I can assure you that whatever reason Axl was there that night, it wasn't to see us for emotional support.

How does I want sum ANYTHING up? I'm still a fan even though an album isn't out , but I will dock them on it because it should be out the shit about Axl's work ethic is not flying by me anymore. Some people are bigger fans than others? it's not that hard to fathom.

All was missed.

What is your age?

All was missed? I was unaware that age has anything to do with this argument , I am 17 years old. ( i guess this is the cue for everyone saying youre 17 in time you will learn blah blah blah )
CSS
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2007, 02:34:24 PM »

Why did you bring in this subject here in the first place?

It's 0% releveant to the actual topic.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2007, 02:36:26 PM »

I am 17 years old. ( i guess this is the cue for everyone saying youre 17 in time you will learn blah blah blah )

Yea.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2007, 02:44:28 PM »

because its painfully obvious that this young lad still has a good bit of growing up to do.
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2007, 02:47:54 PM »

because its painfully obvious that this young lad still has a good bit of growing up to do.

Im almost certain that the topic was if Jarmo thought CD would be released this year. He said yes he doesn't see any reason why , and my thoughts on it where it's just blind loyalty. Yeah of course i have SO much more growing up to do , because when I expect a band to release a CD IM CRAZY!!  rofl
CSS
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2007, 02:52:00 PM »

Well...

It's either that, or you're probably going to end up banned.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2007, 03:04:24 PM »

Im almost certain that the topic was if Jarmo thought CD would be released this year. He said yes he doesn't see any reason why , and my thoughts on it where it's just blind loyalty. Yeah of course i have SO much more growing up to do , because when I expect a band to release a CD IM CRAZY!!? rofl

Hey man, I'm only 19 myself, so I'm wondering, what exactly is the problem?

How many years have you been a fan?  I'm sure you haven't been waiting 14 years for this album.

The older fans, I might see where they are coming from, but us young'ns shouldn't even go there.

You're gonna have high blood pressure later on if you let little things like this get to you.

Relaaaaaax amigo.  smoking
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2007, 03:08:54 PM »

Im almost certain that the topic was if Jarmo thought CD would be released this year. He said yes he doesn't see any reason why , and my thoughts on it where it's just blind loyalty. Yeah of course i have SO much more growing up to do , because when I expect a band to release a CD IM CRAZY!!  rofl

How many years have you been a fan?  I'm sure you haven't been waiting 14 years for this album.

The older fans, I might see where they are coming from, but us young'ns shouldn't even go there.

You're gonna have high blood pressure later on if you let little things like this get to you.

The problem is Axl has been talking about an album for as long as I've been into the band and I've still seen nothing.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2007, 03:14:55 PM »

The problem is Axl has been talking about an album for as long as I've been into the band and I've still seen nothing.

actually he doesn't really talk about it all that much.  and if you know anything he said dont sit around waiting for it because if it never happened you wouldn't be missing out on anything.    maybe you should get into bands that do regularly release albums.   

if chinese D never comes out, that does not take away Appetite for Destruction, Lies, or The Illusion albums.
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2007, 03:25:04 PM »

actually he doesn't really talk about it all that much.  and if you know anything he said dont sit around waiting for it because if it never happened you wouldn't be missing out on anything.    maybe you should get into bands that do regularly release albums.   

if chinese D never comes out, that does not take away Appetite for Destruction, Lies, or The Illusion albums.

But those albums have nothing to do with any new member....
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2007, 04:56:48 PM »

17? So when I started this site you were like six years "old"....

And now you're here telling everybody how things should be done and what's wrong.

Kinda amusing.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2007, 05:22:04 PM »

And now you're here telling everybody how things should be done and what's wrong.

Kinda amusing.

/jarmo

With all due respect , Fuck you. I never said any type of way to run your board , I was talking about the band Guns n Roses , are you a part of it? NO.  Where have I said anything about your board and how it should be run?
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2007, 05:25:11 PM »

Kinda amusing.

/jarmo

With all due respect , Fuck you.

You shouldn?t have said that.  no

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2007, 05:26:18 PM »

Kinda amusing.

/jarmo

Why? I did nothing to tell him run the site and he is sitting there saying , how amusing you're telling everyone how it should be done.  I did nothing towards him to say that.
Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2007, 05:30:00 PM »

Kinda amusing.

/jarmo

Why? I did nothing to tell him run the site and he is sitting there saying , how amusing you're telling everyone how it should be done.  I did nothing towards him to say that.

I know and thrust me... I understand. But there?s no need to insult. There?s other ways to present arguments. You really shouldnt have done that.

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2007, 05:35:45 PM »

Kinda amusing.

/jarmo

I know and thrust me... I understand. But there?s no need to insult. There?s other ways to present arguments. You really shouldnt have done that.

See how you say you understand , and I've gotten other pm's from various members who agree with me but apparently don't tell Jarmo because I'm not sure. He isn't anything above us , he is just another person. I'm sure there is millions of ways to present arguments , but when you falsely accuse its annoying. Jarmo pushes peoples buttons and when the respond he attacks them as its all their faults and then Zig Zag will come in and re state what Jarmo says.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2007, 05:40:06 PM »

It's kinda amusing how I've been doing this for almost eleven years and that's more than half of some of your lives.

Who says GN'R fans are all "old" people stuck in the 80s.....  rofl

With all due respect , Fuck you. I never said any type of way to run your board , I was talking about the band Guns n Roses , are you a part of it? NO.  Where have I said anything about your board and how it should be run?

Who says I was talking about the board?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2007, 05:41:45 PM »

Kinda amusing.

/jarmo

no one is making you stay here man.  and if you keep that up i'm pretty sure you wont be allowed to stay here.
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2007, 05:43:13 PM »

It's kinda amusing how I've been doing this for almost eleven years and that's more than half of some of your lives.

Who says GN'R fans are all "old" people stuck in the 80s.....  rofl

Who says I was talking about the board?

/jarmo

HAHAHA First you know whats hilarious as I said Zig Zag comes in and just goes re states what Jarmo has said  rofl hihi hihi

Second , who am I telling what to be done? What does that have to do with how long you've been running the board?

EDIT: You said when you started the site i was x years old , and now Im telling people how it should be run , so if it wasn't the board than what was it?
Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2007, 05:54:16 PM »

Kinda amusing.

/jarmo

See how you say you understand , and I've gotten other pm's from various members who agree with me but apparently don't tell Jarmo because I'm not sure. He isn't anything above us , he is just another person. I'm sure there is millions of ways to present arguments , but when you falsely accuse its annoying. Jarmo pushes peoples buttons and when the respond he attacks them as its all their faults and then Zig Zag will come in and re state what Jarmo says.

Ok I?ll repeat: I fully understand you...  I really know what you mean (you can check my posts if you dont believe in me or whatever). The thing is... you lost your legitimacy on your arguments the moment you insulted Jarmo. You just gave him another reason to not listen to you. Thrust me... insulting isn?t the best way to change things. You screw up your chance. Maybe I?m over reacting but either you?re gonna get banned or get another -karma for that. Why do you think I still have 0 karma? I don?t insult the board members... but I try them to listen/read my posts and get my point (whether they like it or not) without getting low.

Get what I mean now?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: