Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:48:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 316194 times)
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #1900 on: July 03, 2012, 11:22:47 AM »

And in that interview he state he don't have any regrets? Talk about being a narcissist.....

Yeah he always says that. No regrets, except for that person I killed  Roll Eyes

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #1901 on: July 04, 2012, 11:18:08 AM »

And in that interview he state he don't have any regrets? Talk about being a narcissist.....

Yeah he always says that. No regrets, except for that person I killed  Roll Eyes
Yeah they're both to blame on that little accident.  Don't drink and drive kids!    And Luns why do you keep crashing this thread with your crap filled comments?

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #1902 on: July 04, 2012, 02:18:30 PM »

Yeah they're both to blame on that little accident.  Don't drink and drive kids!    And Luns why do you keep crashing this thread with your crap filled comments?

I don't think that was a crap filled comment. Because that was precisely where I was aiming. Yes, both knew Vince were drunk, so it was a foolish decision by Razzle too. But saying you don't have any regrets in life, because you learn from mistakes, when one of the lessons was learned because of someone dying,  that makes me sick.....

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1903 on: July 07, 2012, 03:05:33 PM »

no  nervous

MOTLEY CRUE?S VINCE NEIL AIMS FOR HIS PILOT LICENSE

June 28, 2012

Says Vince: ?This is my new adventure. The first day of flight training was learning how to taxi. My second day was my first runway takeoff. An unreal feeling. ?

Photos: http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/luxe-life/2012/jun/28/strip-scribbles-motley-crues-vince-neil-aims-his-p/

Some more photos of Vince learning to fly: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151861735320508.890020.332494430507&type=3

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1904 on: July 08, 2012, 02:50:35 AM »

VINCE NEIL Learning To Fly; Photos Available - July 7, 2012

In late June, Vince Neil, lead singer of iconic heavy metal band M?TLEY CR?E, took the first steps towards earning his pilot's license, along with help from "The Aviators" television show and Sennheiser's "Live Your Dream" program.

Several photos from the training session can be found on "The Aviators" Facebook page.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=176443

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1905 on: July 15, 2012, 06:25:58 AM »

Teaser of new song peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaWqioUOM5w

Edit:
Nice, shoulda pushed Vince a little harder tho for more shreeks and stuff.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 06:43:00 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #1906 on: July 15, 2012, 11:28:30 AM »

Teaser of new song peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaWqioUOM5w

Edit:
Nice, shoulda pushed Vince a little harder tho for more shreeks and stuff.
Fuck this sounds just like everything else out today. Where the fuck is the Primal Scream sound.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1907 on: July 15, 2012, 11:40:38 PM »

Anyone else think Motley Crue is too old to be singing a song about how its " all about the sex"?  Kind of gross.  It is also a fucking terrible song. 
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1908 on: July 20, 2012, 07:54:35 PM »

No

Art is what matters, they are fine.

Fuck this sounds just like everything else out today. Where the fuck is the Primal Scream sound.

Am I only one that is like uberfan of tffl/satd? Dr.Feelgood was more like comercial and mainstream.

Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1909 on: July 21, 2012, 05:52:25 AM »

Honestly i think the "sex" rocks! Ok so it's a little more poppy... well i love the guitars and the solo is amazing... i also love Vince's vocals on it.

I think they made a great single!

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1910 on: July 22, 2012, 10:58:24 PM »

No

Art is what matters, they are fine.

Am I only one that is like uberfan of tffl/satd? Dr.Feelgood was more like comercial and mainstream.

I don't know if I would constitute much of what Motley Crue has done in the last 15 years as art, but we will agree to disagree.
 As far as TTFL and SATD I am with you, those are their 2 best records in my opinion with Feelgood being the third.  Motley Crue was such a great band from 1981-1989, which is why current singles like this "Sex" nonsense really infuriates me because they are better than that.  "Saints of Los Angeles" was a solid release and they do have some really good newer songs like "If I die Tomorrow" and "Animal in Me", I wish they would do more of that.  Like I said, they are a little too old to be doing a song like this, it is hard not to laugh at them for it.  I am just a Motley fan who wishes they would try harder sometimes.
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1911 on: July 23, 2012, 10:53:29 PM »

As far as TTFL and SATD I am with you, those are their 2 best records in my opinion with Feelgood being the third. 

A better mixed version of New Tattoo shoulda been the follow up to DR.Feelgood

Motley Crue was such a great band from 1981-1989, which is why current singles like this "Sex" nonsense really infuriates me because they are better than that.  "Saints of Los Angeles" was a solid release and they do have some really good newer songs like "If I die Tomorrow" and "Animal in Me", I wish they would do more of that.  Like I said, they are a little too old to be doing a song like this, it is hard not to laugh at them for it.  I am just a Motley fan who wishes they would try harder sometimes.

Ya, u forgot to mention bitter pill btw. Sola was a little too loud, but a pretty good release overall.

Sex is a bit dull comparing it to the innoative crue-standard...did I just say that? Tongue

Estranged85
Rocker

Why must it drift away and die?

« Reply #1912 on: August 05, 2012, 02:30:04 PM »

"Sex" is kind of a forgetable song, it doesn't really stand out. It doesn't suck, but it isn't amazing either.

Also, it's a little lame for men in their 50's to release a song called sex. If they'd been in their 20's it'd be another thing, just my opinion though.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1913 on: August 07, 2012, 06:48:49 PM »

"Sex" is kind of a forgetable song, it doesn't really stand out. It doesn't suck, but it isn't amazing either.

Also, it's a little lame for men in their 50's to release a song called sex. If they'd been in their 20's it'd be another thing, just my opinion though.

Totally, couldnt agree more.  That type of Rock N Roll is a young mans game, they should mature and grow with the times.  Motley has done neither with this new single.  They are singing a song they should have been singing in 1986, it comes off as totally pathetic and lame and really gross.
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1914 on: August 08, 2012, 01:17:40 PM »

Liebe ist fur alle da... Wink

Totally, couldnt agree more.  That type of Rock N Roll is a young mans game, they should mature and grow with the times.  Motley has done neither with this new single.  They are singing a song they should have been singing in 1986, it comes off as totally pathetic and lame and really gross.

Femnazis! Tongue

Not that it doesn't smell 'corporate product' from this. Hollywood is playing safe this day.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 01:20:03 PM by norway » Logged

Chief
Legend

« Reply #1915 on: August 20, 2012, 10:16:18 PM »

hilarious photo i just saw for the first time .. that shirt cracked me up!

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/311979_356566067752585_187270662_n.jpg

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
CBGNR
« Reply #1916 on: August 22, 2012, 03:37:29 PM »

Listening to Sixx Sense a couple of days ago and they reported about how the guy who one the lottery was thinking about using some of the money for a reunion,but when Slash was told he told the guy to keep his money and he has turned down seven figure offers in the past.The co-host then said"yeah the guy should just keep his money and not give it to someone who doesn't deserve it"meaning Axl".Why doesn't Slash just say I would gladly take your money Mr. lottery winner execept for one small problem.That shit just bugs me.Like why not tell it like it is,Slash can act all" oh no money will ever be enough for a reunion for me"when the real reason is he know's that Axl would never go for it.Yeah they love taking shots at Axl on that show.I think Nikki is jealous of GNR,because nearly everytime there's a best of list,band,singer etc,and they report on it,GNR or AXL is generally on it,and Motley never is,its kinda funny.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 12:06:15 PM by CBGNR » Logged
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1917 on: August 31, 2012, 11:57:24 AM »

Listening to Sixx Sense a couple of days ago and they reported about how the guy who one the lottery was thinking about using some of the money for a reunion,but when Slash was told he told the guy to keep his money and he has turned down seven figure offers in the past.The co-host then said"yeah the guy should just keep his money and not give it to someone who doesn't deserve it"meaning Axl".Why doesn't Slash just say I would gladly take your money Mr. lottery winner execept for one small problem.That shit just bugs me.Like why not tell it like it is,Slash can act all" oh no money will ever be enough for a reunion for me"when the real reason is he know's that Axl would never go for it.Yeah they love taking shots at Axl on that show.I think Nikki is jealous of GNR,because nearly everytime there's a best of list,band,singer etc,and they report on it,GNR or AXL is generally on it,and Motley never is,its kinda funny.

Don't compare GNR with Motley Crue.

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Estranged85
Rocker

Why must it drift away and die?

« Reply #1918 on: September 01, 2012, 07:11:14 AM »

Nikki Sixx seems to dislike people who are more succesful than he is. He often speaks ill of Axl which I find kinda disrespectful towards Dj seeing as he is in GNR and friends with Axl. I also remember Nikki saying Kurt Cobain wasn't a real frontman cause he just stood there and didn't move around on stage. How is he supposed to move around when he both sang and played the guitar? Sometimes Nikki would be better of just keeping his mouth shut.
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1919 on: September 05, 2012, 01:53:38 PM »

Vince Neil emorage Grin WTF IS WRONG W U!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BstvN5PKvTA
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 01:56:15 PM by norway » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: