Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:32:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motley Crue thread - everything about them discussed here  (Read 316242 times)
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #1920 on: September 10, 2012, 04:57:55 AM »

Vince Neil emorage Grin WTF IS WRONG W U!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BstvN5PKvTA

Haha  rofl Emorage  hihi

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #1921 on: September 22, 2012, 09:13:39 PM »

"Saints of Los Angeles" was a solid release and they do have some really good newer songs like "If I die Tomorrow" and "Animal in Me", I wish they would do more of that.  Like I said, they are a little too old to be doing a song like this,

I personally like the song "Sex", it perfectly fits who Moltey Crue is and where they came from.  Although, I couldn't see them doing a whole record of songs like that.  I also love "Animal in Me" (thought it deserved more attention, should've been a single, and should've been played live) and "If I Die Tomorrow" is one of my favorite Crue songs.  I'd prefer a balance of all the above should Motley decide to do another record -- and I hope they do, because Saints of Los Angeles proved they've still got it in them, and they're still drawing 10,000 people at concerts easily.

Am I only one that is like uberfan of tffl/satd? Dr.Feelgood was more like comercial and mainstream.

Not at all.  While Dr. Feelgood is still my favorite Crue album, the runners-up for me are indeed Too Fast for Love and Shout at the Devil.  Both are incredibly solid records from start to finish.  Girls Girls Girls was a mixed bag, and Theatre of Pain is mostly underproduced, underwritten, and abysmal.  I never cared for Motley Crue (1994) or Generation Swine beyond a couple songs on the latter.  New Tattoo was another mixed bag and was overall forgettable.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:20:29 PM by Bridge » Logged
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1922 on: March 10, 2013, 05:51:48 PM »

Motley Crue?s Vince Neil rushed to hospital during concert in Australia

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Motley Crue frontman and Las Vegas resident Vince Neil was rushed to a hospital in Sydney, Australia, during the band?s concert, which was cut short, on Saturday night. Vince was taken by an ambulance from the stadium and immediately underwent a CT scan.

Vince complained while onstage of internal pain and said it was so severe that he couldn?t continue. Bassist and Motley Crue co-founder Nikki Sixx sent out an apology on Twitter to fans and KISS, who are on tour with them, and hopes to add a couple of dates to make up for Vince?s illness.

Vince?s girlfriend, Las Vegas makeup artist Rain Andreani, told me this morning from Sydney: ?It?s unknown for the moment what the illness is. He will get the results of the scan Monday morning Australian time -- 7 p.m. Sunday Las Vegas time -- and it?s possible that he may have to undergo an operation.?

Motley Crue and KISS are on tour Down Under until March 18, when Vince is due to fly home for a concert at The Orleans Arena here. Vince barely has time for rehearsals before he plays here at the arena for the 2013 Bob Rocks festival with Quiet Riot, Skid Row, Warrant, Night Ranger and Vince solo on March 22.

?I literally get off the plane and go straight to the stage,? he told me just before he flew to Australia. Motley Crue begins a North American tour starting in Canada on April 20 and continues through May 25 in Atlantic City

We?ll update this story as we receive more information.

Read more: http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013/mar/10/motley-crue-vince-neil-rushed-hospital-during-conc/#ixzz2NAz80WqG

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1923 on: March 11, 2013, 06:07:30 PM »

Hope he gets well. The guy is 50 and have lived hard.

Edit: Our boy is ok, it was just kidneystones...he will go on as schedueled ok
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 06:28:50 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1924 on: March 11, 2013, 08:03:49 PM »

MOTLEY CRUE?S NIKKI SIXX SAYS BAND IS MAKING PLANS TO SPLIT UP

March 7, 2013

In a candid interview backstage in Melbourne, Australia, on Wednesday night, bassist Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue said the band he co-founded is making plans to split up, and the four rockers, now on tour Down Under led by our hometown frontman Vince Neil, will go their separate ways after three decades of music.

Nikki told Bryget Chrisfield of TheMusic.com.au that they want to finish the movie adaption of their bestselling autobiography ?Dirt Confessions? and release its soundtrack, produce one more album and then embark on a farewell tour.

?The split then would see the band done for good. We have no interest in resurrecting its corpse down the track,? Nikki said. Motley Crue?s fearless foursome also includes drummer Tommy Lee and lead guitarist Mick Mars.

?When you do a farewell tour, it?s important that people understand when you put a bullet in the back of the horse?s head, it goes down. It?s not a plastic bullet. It?s a shotgun blast with brains blown out, and it?s never coming back.

?So when we take our final bow, it?s it. It could be a beautiful ending.?

http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/luxe-life/2013/mar/07/motley-crues-nikki-sixx-says-band-making-plans-spl/

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1925 on: March 12, 2013, 12:05:01 PM »

Wonder if Sixx will focus on Sixx AM and what DJ would do if he'd have to choose bands, if and when Sixx AM becomes a fulltime band.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #1926 on: March 12, 2013, 01:10:02 PM »

Wonder if Sixx will focus on Sixx AM and what DJ would do if he'd have to choose bands, if and when Sixx AM becomes a fulltime band.

Motley is talking about releasing a movie, soundtrack, another album and then a farewell tour. So I'd say it's a good ways off before a decision like that had to be made. Hopefully a lot more happens in GNR world between now and then.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1927 on: March 12, 2013, 02:35:05 PM »

Motley is talking about releasing a movie, soundtrack, another album and then a farewell tour. So I'd say it's a good ways off before a decision like that had to be made. Hopefully a lot more happens in GNR world between now and then.
You'd hope.  But SixxAM seems to get a lot accomplished as just a side project.  Who knows what they could do if they took at as their main priority, and the prospects of that may be too good to pass up.  Only time will tell.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1928 on: March 12, 2013, 03:55:39 PM »

You really gotta take this announcement with a grain of salt. I mean how many bands have had farewll albums and tours and continued on?
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1929 on: March 12, 2013, 07:53:40 PM »

You really gotta take this announcement with a grain of salt. I mean how many bands have had farewll albums and tours and continued on?

I think this really could be it, they are all pretty old by rock  standards, and Mick isn't in the best shape.  It sounds like that plan Nikki laid out will take some time.  What a great run though, I will definitely check out the farewell tour.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1930 on: March 12, 2013, 10:10:03 PM »

That's true, Mick's health has been declining for a long time. Perhaps that's a big determining factor in this.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #1931 on: March 13, 2013, 10:28:06 AM »

I think age might be a big factor in this, especially with the kind of music these guys play. You don't want to hang on too long. For example, I think Ozzy has looked ridiculous on stage for years now.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #1932 on: March 13, 2013, 02:18:18 PM »

Motley are in my top five all time favorite bands, but, it's time to put this mess to bed for good.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1933 on: March 13, 2013, 11:11:17 PM »

Imo, 'go down fighting' is more appropiate for rockstars. Thats a good nazareth song btw peace

Like Rolling Stones for example, they basicly dillute in front of us hihi

Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #1934 on: March 16, 2013, 02:32:33 AM »

Imo, 'go down fighting' is more appropiate for rockstars. Thats a good nazareth song btw peace

The Stones never dilute, they always bring it! That show last December showed those old bag of bones still kick fucking ass. Motley's goose is cooked.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1935 on: March 16, 2013, 05:31:14 PM »

The Stones never dilute, they always bring it! That show last December showed those old bag of bones still kick fucking ass. Motley's goose is cooked.

Agreed, the ppv show in December was pretty damn good. The best they sounded in a long time.
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1936 on: March 18, 2013, 10:27:16 AM »

hah! Grin

JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #1937 on: April 06, 2013, 01:07:52 AM »

Motley's doing their 2nd Vegas residency at the Hard Rock this September-October...this one being about 2 years after the first one...hopefully GNR follow the same plan because I'm already ready for another Vegas party GNR style!

2006: Edmonton
2010: Calgary
2010: Saskatoon
2012: Las Vegas (x2)
2014: Las Vegas (x2)
2016: Las Vegas
2016: Toronto
2017: Regina
2017: Edmonton
JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #1938 on: April 29, 2013, 01:33:23 AM »

Going to the crue on Thursday...can't wait! Has anyone been to any of the Canadian shows so far? If so, how was the show? This will be my 4th time seeing them.

2006: Edmonton
2010: Calgary
2010: Saskatoon
2012: Las Vegas (x2)
2014: Las Vegas (x2)
2016: Las Vegas
2016: Toronto
2017: Regina
2017: Edmonton
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1939 on: April 30, 2013, 12:50:03 PM »

Going to the crue on Thursday...can't wait! Has anyone been to any of the Canadian shows so far? If so, how was the show? This will be my 4th time seeing them.

Let me know how it is...I'm going to see them may 11 in oshawa...Will be my 6th Crue concert since 2005

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: