Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 11:20:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227937 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  The Walter 'O Dim/Flagg thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Walter 'O Dim/Flagg thread  (Read 17365 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2007, 09:27:30 PM »

This is hysterical counting how many times you have referenced me since I took a hiatus from your ad homs.  I offered to buy you a drink in NYC because at the time our discussion were somewhat civil and I thought it would be nice to put a face to someone I often debated.  Excuse me for trying to be polite.  I've never made a physical threat against you, I have no reason too.  You'll never find me hanging outside your house because I wouldn't waste my precious time to approach an obviously unstable person.  I try to stay away from mental hospitals.

You never offered to buy me a drink, clownshoez.
GeraldFord
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2007, 09:27:52 PM »

Most of his names reference the same character from The Stand. Look for "The Walking Man" to register soon.

I'm surprised he reads.

Oh C'mon.? You claim to be a graduate level student yet the most intelligent topic you care to discuss on a regular basis is women's asses.? Even when you try to discuss a political topic, you cite discredited sources or offer no citation at all.? Case and point everytime you claim Gore won the 2000 election.? I'd be suprised if your reading list extends beyond Hustler.
A new poster, with three posts, who is aware of my opinions and posting habits...

Welcome back Walter, we missed ya!

Now, do you have any pictures of your mother/sister's ass lying around the trailer that you could scan for us? I'm kinda bored reading all this boring graduate school shit and prefer not to think about how Gore was cheated out of the presidency.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2007, 09:31:18 PM »

I'm not convinced it's Flagg......or Dim for that matter.
GeraldFord
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2007, 09:33:10 PM »

A Flagg imposter? Nah, it's him. The fact that he brought up I'm a grad student makes me think it's him.
Randall Flagg
Banned
Opening Act

You can't outrun The Dark Man

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2007, 09:38:33 PM »

This is hysterical counting how many times you have referenced me since I took a hiatus from your ad homs.? I offered to buy you a drink in NYC because at the time our discussion were somewhat civil and I thought it would be nice to put a face to someone I often debated.? Excuse me for trying to be polite.? I've never made a physical threat against you, I have no reason too.? You'll never find me hanging outside your house because I wouldn't waste my precious time to approach an obviously unstable person.? I try to stay away from mental hospitals.

You never offered to buy me a drink, clownshoez.

If I am correct (and I know I am) I offered to meet you at the GN'R pre-party at Mustang Harry's (a bar) to shoot the shit.? Maybe you don't follow the same rules or maybe I'm just weird, but if I ask someone to meet me than I generally owe them at least one drink for coming.? All of this is of course irrelevant.? I was just trying to be friendly and say hello; try to show that just because our politics are different doesn't mean we couldn't acknowledge we're both GN'R fans.? But the point is moot now.

I'm not convinced it's Flagg......or Dim for that matter.

It's me.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 09:41:54 PM by The Hardcase » Logged

All Hail The Crimson King!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2007, 09:40:18 PM »

See, now I know this isn't him.

Flagg offered to meet me in the mens room at the Manhattan Hilton. I politely declined.
Randall Flagg
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2007, 09:41:03 PM »

Most of his names reference the same character from The Stand. Look for "The Walking Man" to register soon.

I'm surprised he reads.

Oh C'mon.? You claim to be a graduate level student yet the most intelligent topic you care to discuss on a regular basis is women's asses.? Even when you try to discuss a political topic, you cite discredited sources or offer no citation at all.? Case and point everytime you claim Gore won the 2000 election.? I'd be suprised if your reading list extends beyond Hustler.
A new poster, with three posts, who is aware of my opinions and posting habits...

Now, do you have any pictures of your mother/sister's ass lying around the trailer that you could scan for us? I'm kinda bored reading all this boring graduate school shit and prefer not to think about how Gore was cheated out of the presidency.

Sorry Richard,

I've never lived in a trailer. ?Although I certainly understand why you would assume people do based on your lack of intellect and obvious parity with common trailer trash (you spend hours talking about inane topics like asses you'll never be able to see) and lack of any class. ?We both know you're not doing any graduate level work. ?Even the most leftist professors would be embarassed to have you in their ranks.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2007, 09:42:21 PM »

Sorry Richard,

I've never lived in a trailer.  Although I certainly understand why you would assume people do based on your lack of intellect and obvious parity with common trailer trash (you spend hours talking about inane topics like asses you'll never be able to see) and lack of any class.  We both know you're not doing any graduate level work.  Even the most leftist professors would be embarassed to have you in their ranks.

If you are going to tell somebody how dumb they are, use spell check first.

Randall Flagg
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2007, 09:50:45 PM »

My point came across just fine I think.? If the worst you can do is attack a word I mis-spelled, I think I did ok.? Anyone with an IQ over 80 can attack most of your rhetoric without even taking notice of grammar.

Edit:

I'm done trying to one up each other.  I came back to discuss GN'R and hot issues, not get in a pissing contest.

GeraldFord
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2007, 09:51:15 PM »

I'm surprised he reads.

Sorry Richard,

I've never lived in a trailer. ?Although I certainly understand why you would assume people do based on your lack of intellect and obvious parity with common trailer trash (you spend hours talking about inane topics like asses you'll never be able to see) and lack of any class. ?We both know you're not doing any graduate level work. ?Even the most leftist professors would be embarassed to have you in their ranks.

Yes, I couldn't be doing graduate level work, as the two hours I spend goofing off on the board at night would make that impossible.

Now let's see those pics of your moms ass, or maybe you could just refer me to the issue of Naughty Neigbor she's in.

And I would again like to thank you, for talking the time out of your busy schedule defending my freedom, to chat with me on the board.
Randall Flagg
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2007, 09:53:21 PM »

When I'm truly defending your freedom, I won't be hear to let you know.  Don't worry, all in good time.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2007, 09:54:47 PM »

My point came across just fine I think.  If the worst you can do is attack a word I mis-spelled, I think I did ok.  Anyone with an IQ over 80 can attack most of your rhetoric without even taking notice of grammar.

Edit:

I'm done trying to one up each other.  I came back to discuss GN'R and hot issues, not get in a pissing contest.

Well I'm just saying it's kind of embarrassing for you, that's all.

GeraldFord
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2007, 09:56:16 PM »

Hey Nutcase,

Thanks for the new sig! ok
SLCPUNK
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2007, 09:58:52 PM »

When I'm truly defending your freedom, I won't be hear to let you know.  Don't worry, all in good time.

That's what you said two years ago chicken hawk. In the meantime I'm watching 18 yr old girls ship off to that shit hole called Iraq.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2007, 09:59:43 PM »

Hardcase: PM me back your initials. I already know what they are. For ID sake. No full name, just initials. If they are correct it will confirm you are who you say you are. Right now, I ain't buying it.
Randall Flagg
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2007, 10:07:09 PM »

Hardcase: PM me back your initials. I already know what they are. For ID sake. No full name, just initials. If they are correct it will confirm you are who you say you are. Right now, I ain't buying it.

No thank you

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2007, 10:10:35 PM »

I love this part of the forum.  I don't follow everyone's politics, but watching these exchanges is VERY entertaining.  And I love the Dark Tower series, so seeing those themed names is cool.

Keep it up!  I just made a bowl of popcorn!

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
SLCPUNK
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2007, 10:12:01 PM »

It's not you.

Flagg would have PM'd me within a minute. He has sent me pm/emails, signed with his full name. He was never shy about his ID with me or anybody else.

Two initials, that's it, can't supply me with that?
Randall Flagg
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2007, 10:21:34 PM »

It's not you.

Flagg would have PM'd me within a minute. He has sent me pm/emails, signed with his full name. He was never shy about his ID with me or anybody else.

Two initials, that's it, can't supply me with that?

That was until you threatened to sue me.  Not that you have a case as I never broke the law, least of all the law of the area I was in.  None the less, i don't feel like obliging you with my info.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2007, 10:22:25 PM »

I already have your info, all you need to do is confirm two initials.

Hey, where are you stationed now? Over seas?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: