Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:58:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227787 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Spectacle - VR on tour
| | | | |-+  10/07/07 West Palm Beach, FL
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 10/07/07 West Palm Beach, FL  (Read 3747 times)
efish
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: October 03, 2007, 02:20:29 AM »

Anyone from the board gonna be there? SlashBOG and I have got pit tickets. Looking forward to seeing anyone from the board at the show.  beer
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 12:33:10 AM »

I just got back from the show.  Third time I've seen VR and this was by far my fave performance.  The crowd sucked though.  I almost got into a fight with the guy behind me that kept telling me to sit down, I was like, dude you're at a rock show get off your ass!!!  Anyway, wished they had come on a little earlier so we could have had more than just "Slither" for an encore.
  I never liked "Set Me Free" but tonight it fuckin' rocked!!  "Vasoline" kicked ass too.  The little acoustic set stole some of the momentum, I thought. 
  Scott's vocals were much better this time.  Last time they played Sound Advice the mix was really muddy.  Tonight all was good.  I have a question for anyone who was up front(I was in Sec. 7)  Was Scott reading the lyrics to "Patience" off of a piece of paper or something?  He seemed to be looking down at something during that song.
  Also, I could've swore there was a guy dressed like Axl up in the Pit.  He had long straight hair, bandana, leather AFD vest, slightly left of Center stage.  I thougjht I was seeing things.

I'm babbling, I gotta go to bed!!!
Good Show Boys!!!!

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: